GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 18, 2021, 07:55:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 4.04 - Chicken or Beef  (Read 36017 times)
G.G
Diner Owner

Community Points: 73

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 07:23:22 am »

i thought that dean didnt want to invite rory to his wedding cause it would be awkward but he was embaressed so he had to....and also CHICKEN OR BEEF???!!! what were u thinking dean??!!!!!!!!!

Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 05:19:43 am »

This was a little ackward.  If Dean really wanted Rory at his wedding in the first place, he would have sent her an invitetation.  He knows that she comes home some weekends and if it was a special occassion, like a wedding, she would have come home.  Kinda weird.

And the whole batchlor party at Lukes...kinda strange.  I don't know, this episode didn't do it for me.

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
kamakazedeer
Diner Owner

Community Points: 71

Emily Gilmore Life Ruiner- she ruins peoples lives

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 08:26:51 am »

hey this episode is on ABC family right now! Season 4 is my least favorite season but in this episode I do like when Lorelai and Sookie go to see Michel at the new place he's working and Lorelai says "I guess this is where all the Calvin Klein models go to die" - or something like that.

sorry for lack of punctuation I'm lazy and typing w/ one hand and making breakfast w/ the other! hehe  Tongue

roryluv
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 08:45:03 am »

that eppy is on right now!!! Grin Grin i always feel bad when rory and dean cross patha after their break-up cuz they seem so sweet but then they get busy after he is working in the inn and it ruins the chenistry sorta they so far by but there seems to be no love anymore cuz they can't stay together and don't Embarrassed

Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 11:45:31 am »

I think that Rory should have gone to wedding just so she faced the fact the Dean was happy with another girl and I think that Dean really could have made it work with Lindsay he just didn't try!!!
what is wrong with Rory??  Huh
I guess Luke did the right thing though!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
dancin_heather
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

<a href=http://www.glitter-graphics.com title='Mys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 03:57:11 pm »

haha I love it when Lor let's Taylor have it! I cannot stand him he really drives me crazy.

~Heather~
HBW
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 10:43:45 am »

Kind of a wierd episode.  I loved that Luke was desparate to find Lorelai to tell her about Dean's drunken ramblings.  He wanted to warn her about taking Rory to the wedding.  That Luke always wanting the best for the GG's. I'm rushing through my season 4 DVD's to get to Luke and Lorelai.

cool_mimi
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

Life Is Short Talk Fast

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2007, 07:52:17 am »

i just want to say that dean and rory the both of them are stupid
if he loves her why is he getting married ... ok if he don't want to sit and wait for rory he can be with lindsay but don't get married he's so young
and rory why don't she tell him that she loves him and that she's over jess and wants to be with him??

rory: dean
dean: what
rory:  stop
dean: why
rory:   coz i love u  u idiot.
JMARCH
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2007, 04:02:39 am »

"I miss her. Why didn't she love me?" Man, that broke my heart. He was so good to her. Sad Why is he getting married to Lindsay, anyway? Stupid Lindsay.

I love Kyle. Such a dorky kid.
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 05:33:03 pm »

This was a really good episode.  Michel's new job... funny.  I like the guy.

I kinda feel bad for Dean.  He's a tool but him drunk and saying "Rory" and such was sad. 

That last shot was sad as well.  I loved seeing Lorelei grabbing Taylor as if she was mad.  Lauren Graham is an amazing actress.  Her performance was very damn funny.  She wents nuts on Taylor.  That was cool. 
monsoon
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2008, 06:42:19 pm »

That last shot was sad as well. ...

Yes, I love the last shot too...Season 4 is when I think Alexis matured as an actress...this one was a difficult shot, to get just the right expression, and she did it well.

starshells
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 7

I'm Glad He Didn't Smoke It

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2008, 03:36:22 pm »

I thought this episode was FUNNY.

When Lorelai ran though the creek to go ask Luke about the ice cream truck  Grin

Dean... Dean, Dean, Dean.... I don't know what he was thinking asking rory to the wedding so awkwardly.

^ sig by gilmorefriend
<33 Literati Fan~ Java Junkies Forever! <33
suziebee
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2008, 08:51:32 pm »

I was wondering what Luke was thinking when Dean was saying he was still in love with Rory.  Afterall, Dean's nephew Jess was the one that broke them up.  I wonder if Luke was wishing Rory had never fallen for Jess.
benboy606
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2008, 01:18:08 pm »

I LOVE this episode. This might all have to be due with the admiration of the wonderful written who wrote this episode: Jane Espenson. I followed her from Buffy, to Angel, to Firefly, and I love her. She delivers great dialouge she never could deliver on the other shows. I love it.

I also love how Dean is so excited for this wedding and then realizes he has to be with Rory. I'm actually a Rory/Dean shipper over Rory/Jess. I think they're a much more stable and nice relationship, whereas Rory/Jess are together in one episode and all they do is fight. So, I loved that. Plus, the teaser is just awesome. "You made it angry!" LOL I also love how Taylor is basically torturing Lorleil with this Inn thing until she finally let's loose. Absolutely awesome.

Avatar Made By [email protected]
nicgc1
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 12:33:22 am »

Not a bad episode. Loved how Lorelai was with Taylor very funny!!! Cant stand Dean what a wimp!! would have liked rory to go to the wedding just to see how dean would be. would he have gone through with it if she was there? Love Michel glad he came back into this one
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: