GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 30, 2022, 12:31:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Hello.  (Voting closed: December 02, 2008, 04:20:56 am)
Hi. - 3 (60%)
Bye. - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 3rd Annual Secret Santa / Card Exchange (Updated)  (Read 34694 times)
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 648

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2008, 12:10:21 pm »

Hi gang,

I just mailed my package this morning.  I didn't procrastinate, I swear.  Today was the first opportunity I had to make it to the post office.  The postal carrier told me there was a 50/50 chance that the package would arrive by Christmas.  If not, it should still definitely arrive by this week.  Think of it as pre-New Year's gift in that case.  Snap

To my Secret Santa recipient, apologies if it's late ... but here's hoping that it isn't.   Santa 

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2008, 02:24:08 pm »

My recipient should be getting theirs by tomorrow. Mine was mailed on Friday and my dad dropped it off for me. It had to be packaged at the post office and I completely forgot to tell him not to put my name on the front! I wanted it to be a surprise.. Sad

Guys (and person) just don't look at the front addy when you get a package, k? Wink

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2008, 02:15:14 pm »

Hi gang,

I just mailed my package this morning.  I didn't procrastinate, I swear.  Today was the first opportunity I had to make it to the post office.  The postal carrier told me there was a 50/50 chance that the package would arrive by Christmas.  If not, it should still definitely arrive by this week.  Think of it as pre-New Year's gift in that case.  Snap

To my Secret Santa recipient, apologies if it's late ... but here's hoping that it isn't.   Santa 

~Heidi

I hear that the post office attempted to delliver my item yesterday, and left a notice that it can be redelivered or picked up.

Just sharing, for those of your who have not yet received your goods.  Wink

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2008, 03:49:11 pm »

Well I am once again over the top excited upon receiving the gift from my Santa! So exciting!

No one else has posted about their Santa's and such and I feel weird being the first so I'll just head over and send a PM. Yay!

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2008, 09:06:18 am »

haha thats what I did, I PMed my person because no one else had said anything here.

I love it though! haha. hope everyone gets theirs soon!!!

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Setrix
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 64

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2008, 12:50:17 am »

Oops, I'm guilty of being bad with updating. I've updated the initial post with the list of people who I know have received something.

Btw, you girls are silly. =P

P.S. Here is originally the second picture I was going to use when I sent out PMs but I couldn't find it at the time. =(

Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2008, 12:16:05 pm »

Oops, I'm guilty of being bad with updating. I've updated the initial post with the list of people who I know have received something.

P.S. Here is originally the second picture I was going to use when I sent out PMs but I couldn't find it at the time. =(

Setrix,

I want to thank you (and Caryn) for putting the Secret Santa exchange together.  It brought me a lot of happiness this year.  Wink

Thank you.

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2008, 12:44:21 pm »

Cute!! 

Oh, and I have note that my recipient has received the package. Smiley

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Setrix

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2008, 11:17:09 pm »

Setrix,

I want to thank you (and Caryn) for putting the Secret Santa exchange together.  It brought me a lot of happiness this year.  Wink

Thank you.

~Heidi
No problem, it's great to be able to do something for this community, considering how much it has done for us. I'm sure Caryn and anyone else who has had a hand in organizing something ORG related will attest to that fact!

P.S. Call me Keith. Wink

Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2008, 12:39:06 am »

P.S. Call me Keith. Wink

Keeeeeeeeith,  Snap   Hearts

I forgot to mention that I've received my Secret Santa goodies as well.

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2008, 08:55:11 am »

Oh this is so wonderful.  I'm so glad everyone is doing this again this year.  It was so much fun last year!

My New Website
Setrix

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2009, 01:27:35 am »

Psst, I got something in the mail today.

It was awesome, because the card had PALM TREES. Very Chris(who was my "not-so-secret" Santa)-like. Wink Inside the card had a little pre-written message saying "who needs Christmas trees?" Cheesy It was very funny.

Oh, and it came bearing money. 10 MILLION DOLLARS I think it was. I am rich now! Muhahaha. Twisted Evil(no one will understand this except me, lol)

Cool

wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2009, 07:52:24 am »

Keith, does this mean that we can tell who our Secret Santa is now??  Mine was a true bright spot when I was in huge need of some Christmas love and I want to tell everyone how fantastical she is.   Wink

kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2009, 11:14:30 am »

To my secret santa. I'm not sure if you know who you are, but I apologize for my gift being so late. I underestimated the delivery time. Smart eh?
Anyways, I hope you like your gift when you receive it! Smiley

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
Setrix

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2009, 10:58:15 pm »

Keith, does this mean that we can tell who our Secret Santa is now??  Mine was a true bright spot when I was in huge need of some Christmas love and I want to tell everyone how fantastical she is.   Wink
Of course! I wouldn't just let myself be the only one to be able to reveal the secret or anything like that... Wink No really though, it's January so I think it's fine to let the secret out.

Please share. Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: