GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 27, 2022, 11:26:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would be more than likely your classification?  (Voting closed: May 30, 2006, 12:08:32 am)
teenage woman - 9 (52.9%)
teenage man - 0 (0%)
woman w/ bachelor's degree - 3 (17.6%)
man w/ bachelor's degree - 0 (0%)
woman not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
man not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
adult single man - 0 (0%)
adult single woman - 1 (5.9%)
Mother - 0 (0%)
Father - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 343
  Print  
Author Topic: Q & A Thread: 'Cause It Ain't All GilmoreClear ...  (Read 1287126 times)
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #960 on: April 07, 2006, 03:40:56 pm »

hi, I know this isn't a question to do with GG and I am sorry if you feel I should post it here.  (if you really want I can delete it)  I was just wondering, though, if anyone knew a way to find a used car for around $3,000?

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 257

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #961 on: April 07, 2006, 04:18:53 pm »

hmm.. not sure. never really had to shop for a car before..

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
Lorelai_Gilmore
« Reply #962 on: April 08, 2006, 04:27:40 am »

Mela-There are endless websites you can go to to find cheap good cars - I'm not sure where you are from, but here in NC, we have something called carmax.com and then another one called cartrader.com. 

If you go to a Saturn dealer and let them know what you are looking for, if they are anything like our Saturn dealership, they will break their neck trying to help find a car to accomodate your needs and price range.  Both of my cars have been Saturns and the first one was inexpensive, trusty, and never gave me trouble, even though it was a '93.....

Happy hunting!  We are actually looking for a truck right now around that price.  The right one hasn't shown up yet, but keep your hopes high and keep looking.  Smiley
Janich O
« Reply #963 on: April 08, 2006, 05:00:28 am »

hi, I know this isn't a question to do with GG and I am sorry if you feel I should post it here. (if you really want I can delete it) I was just wondering, though, if anyone knew a way to find a used car for around $3,000?

I just made a quick google, so this might be crap  Undecided
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/mc/buyused.htm
And it don't really ansver your question, so...
myrilyn
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #964 on: April 08, 2006, 02:06:53 pm »

Hello everyone,
my name's Celine, I'm from France. Since French TV only broadcasted season 1 (lame I know), I'm buying all the DVDs from Amazon. And yesterday, a surprise came with my "Complete 4th season" set, DVD #4  is missing!  Cry  Has anyone ever had that kind of problem beofre? If so, how did you handle this? It's even harder for me since I'm in France, I won't be able to return my item (it would be cheaper to buy another one)! I wrote to Amazon to see if they can do something to fix things up, but I really don't think it will be possible. So I thought I might just come here to see if someone has had the same problem in the past!

Thanks for your help!
Marian...
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 282

Biggest South American Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #965 on: April 08, 2006, 03:35:25 pm »

Welcome Myrilyn! Nice to have a new french fan with us.

Now, I can't answer your question, but here you have a few links you may be intersted in:

This is the Q&A Thread. There you'll find someone with the answer to your question.

You can introduce yourself here if you want to.

We have a french thread. You can join us as long as you don't make fun of my french  Wink.

Have fun posting!
Marian

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Biggest south American Fan - 100% Spoilerless

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #966 on: April 08, 2006, 05:26:07 pm »

Hey, thanks so much!

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: April 08, 2006, 07:22:21 pm »

Mela, another site is carsoup.com, they have locations all over the US.  So check it out, also the Saturn thing is true.  Our first car (&only one for a couple more weeks) is a Saturn and we love it.  The people there are great.  So know you just barely got your driver's liscense and you're already looking for a car huh? 

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #968 on: April 08, 2006, 08:15:01 pm »

thanks a lot, i'm going to try it.  Well, I was, because its spring break and it would be so much better with a car, but now my mom, as I showed her one online today, she's like "no, wait, you are not getting one until like june or july".  I said "but I thought we agreed in like early may, and I thought since its spring break I would get one sooner" then she said how she doesn't want me to get one and when I asked why she said because she's scared or something.  so, my car shopping is going on hold until the end of April, but I'm bookmarking all these pages. Wink
Thanks again!

ggitalianfan
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #969 on: April 09, 2006, 05:55:54 am »

Hi! I had the same prome last year with another tv show. I called them and they sent me the dvd that was missing. Don't know if I've been lucky or if they always repair to their mistakes...try to contact them by phone if you can...i hope you can solve it!
Dani

MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #970 on: April 09, 2006, 05:37:23 pm »

Good luck with that.  I can understand her fear though.  Are you the oldest in your fam?  MY question is where are you getting the $ to buy the car?  Or is it just that your fam has set aside about that much for another car?

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
suninthesummer
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #971 on: April 10, 2006, 11:41:39 am »

I've had problems like that and Amazon have been really good about it.
They sent a replacement a few times and I am in New Zealand so I thought that was really nice of them.
Hope it gets sorted for you!!
unapologeticmocker
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

I <3 GILMORE GIRLS!

View Profile
« Reply #972 on: April 10, 2006, 01:01:01 pm »

if you paid for it and it didn't come they should send you another one.  just tell them.  check to see if they have an email adress because that might be faster.

LoganLover2
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #973 on: April 10, 2006, 01:03:25 pm »

that sux.......thats why i dont order them offine....but i guess in your case its the only way

katoid933446
Town Resident

Community Points: -19

View Profile
« Reply #974 on: April 10, 2006, 02:32:19 pm »

well u never no what will happen i hope it never gets cancelled    EVER!!
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 343
  Print  

Jump to: