GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 22, 2021, 03:24:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would be more than likely your classification?  (Voting closed: May 30, 2006, 12:08:32 am)
teenage woman - 9 (52.9%)
teenage man - 0 (0%)
woman w/ bachelor's degree - 3 (17.6%)
man w/ bachelor's degree - 0 (0%)
woman not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
man not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
adult single man - 0 (0%)
adult single woman - 1 (5.9%)
Mother - 0 (0%)
Father - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 ... 337 338 [339] 340 341 ... 343
  Print  
Author Topic: Q & A Thread: 'Cause It Ain't All GilmoreClear ...  (Read 1131586 times)
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5070 on: December 18, 2008, 07:12:49 pm »

We should remember she did go to business school and graduated.  She probably got herself a GED or something, took a business major, and then went to business school.

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #5071 on: December 21, 2008, 02:58:51 pm »

Just a remind to all our members.... voting still hasn't closed for the 3rd Annual Nominations

Please visit the Nominations page and also PM your nominations to Mary (Dancer1012)

VOTING CLOSES 28TH DECEMBER 2008 at 8pm PACIFIC TIME.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 03:00:32 pm by ImAGilmoreGirl » Logged

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5072 on: December 28, 2008, 01:17:24 pm »

We should remember she did go to business school and graduated.  She probably got herself a GED or something, took a business major, and then went to business school.

I think you are right thevoid.  Even though it wasn't outright said in the series, I think it is a good implication to go on

My New Website
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #5073 on: January 02, 2009, 10:06:44 pm »

I'm having a 'duh' moment...so need some help quick, please.

What episode is the first episode that Jess arrives in Stars Hallow?

Thanks in advanced!!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5074 on: January 02, 2009, 10:31:40 pm »

Oh no its been so long since I have seen the first three seasons.  I let my DVDs to a friend and she still has them.  But I think Jess shows up first in the first part of season 2

Edit:  Ah just found it here on ORG  He first shows up in 2.05 - Nick and Nora, Sid and Nancy

Hope that helps Mel!!

My New Website
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #5075 on: January 02, 2009, 10:36:33 pm »

Oh, yes, I found it when looking through screencaps too!! Thanks for searching for it, Amber! You ROCK! Dance *PS* For your help and time!!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5076 on: January 02, 2009, 10:50:49 pm »

Thank you so much sweetie.  I really like doing that kind of stuff.  Researching this stuff is so much fun

My New Website
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5077 on: January 03, 2009, 09:57:39 pm »

I've got one.

Was there ever an episode around Season 6-7 where Rory wore the pearl necklace that Luke gave her at her 21st B-day?
oldies
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5078 on: January 06, 2009, 06:47:19 pm »

Fan tastic!!

I'm new to this but looking at the others on this forum, i think i'm the oldest. Sad

I have a question thats been bugging me. Is season 7 really the end? No season 8!!!!! Cry

SkiesOfBlue
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

View Profile
« Reply #5079 on: January 06, 2009, 06:52:39 pm »

Afraid not, it sucks doesn't it. To me it seems they should have tied off more loose ends with another season then call it a day.

*Clare*
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #5080 on: January 07, 2009, 12:35:47 pm »

I agree.  I would even have been happy with a shortened season.  There were loose ends that did need to be tied off.  Yes, I think that the last show was a fairly good series finale and we can all close it up in our minds the way that we would like it to go, but a few more episodes to really give the fans closure would have been really nice. 

oldies ~ heck, I thought that I held the oldest org position. Cheesy

thevoid99 ~ I have often wondered about that myself, but forget about it when I watch the episodes after he gave it to her.  So I can't give you an answer on that one.  I also often wonder about the earrings Luke gave Lorelai and then the matching necklace or even the necklace he gave Lorelai in Vineyard Valentine.  Does she ever where them.  Well, the earrings she wore that night she got them and the day he gave her the matching necklace which she wore that night while watching TV with Rory, but did she wear them any other time?  Personally, I would have to say no on all accounts, but not 100% sure.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Sparkie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5081 on: January 07, 2009, 12:57:21 pm »

I'm not sure... I thought she wore them one other time but I haven't seen the older seasons in a while so I could definitely be wrong!

I've just finished watching season 7 and something in it annoyed me. Lorelai and Luke went car shopping and in the end Luke arranged for Lorelai to buy the same version of her car and have Gypsy take the engine out of it and put it into her car. Nothing more was mentioned about it after that but in the next episode Lorelai drives up in a car that doesn't look like hers. Any explanations? I've only watched season 7 once and wasn't paying loads of attention so I apologise if it has been addressed in the show or if it was actually her car she was in!
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #5082 on: January 09, 2009, 02:21:17 pm »

I've just finished watching season 7 and something in it annoyed me. Lorelai and Luke went car shopping and in the end Luke arranged for Lorelai to buy the same version of her car and have Gypsy take the engine out of it and put it into her car. Nothing more was mentioned about it after that but in the next episode Lorelai drives up in a car that doesn't look like hers. Any explanations? I've only watched season 7 once and wasn't paying loads of attention so I apologise if it has been addressed in the show or if it was actually her car she was in!

I think we had a bit of a discussion about this at the time that it aired and decided that the repairs were still taking place so she was still using another car.  I imagine changing over an engine would be a fairly big job so would be feasible for it to take a bit of time to accomplish.

Please read Forum Rules
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #5083 on: January 09, 2009, 11:26:59 pm »

This is just a reminder to all our members.... Voting is still open for the 3rd Annual ORG awards

Please visit the Nominations/voting Page & make sure you send your votes to Mary (dancer1012)

All votes count, be in on the fun & vote today!! Grin

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
Sparkie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5084 on: January 11, 2009, 02:58:32 pm »

I think we had a bit of a discussion about this at the time that it aired and decided that the repairs were still taking place so she was still using another car.  I imagine changing over an engine would be a fairly big job so would be feasible for it to take a bit of time to accomplish.

Good point. It could be a rental I suppose. Disappointing since Luke was all set to put a horn on her bike!
Pages: 1 ... 337 338 [339] 340 341 ... 343
  Print  

Jump to: