GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 29, 2021, 01:44:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would be more than likely your classification?  (Voting closed: May 30, 2006, 12:08:32 am)
teenage woman - 9 (52.9%)
teenage man - 0 (0%)
woman w/ bachelor's degree - 3 (17.6%)
man w/ bachelor's degree - 0 (0%)
woman not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
man not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
adult single man - 0 (0%)
adult single woman - 1 (5.9%)
Mother - 0 (0%)
Father - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 343
  Print  
Author Topic: Q & A Thread: 'Cause It Ain't All GilmoreClear ...  (Read 1164125 times)
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #3720 on: March 14, 2007, 01:39:33 pm »

Eh, the subconscious will do that sometimes  Cheesy.  I didn't take offense and wasn't trying to be critical, it was kind of funny. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 01:42:16 pm by laurla205 » Logged
Lorelai82
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: March 15, 2007, 04:48:49 am »

When our Girls will be back?Does anybody know??? Wink
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: March 15, 2007, 06:01:28 am »

I beleive it is on April 10th. There is talk of this on the Spoilers board. Or if you do not read spoilers, please post this in the Q&A thread. There is no need for a whole new thread.

Welcome to the ORG! Which is the greatest .org site on the web!

Sarah

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
rorys lil angel
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: March 15, 2007, 08:32:55 pm »

Hello fellow Gimorians...ok...so that didnt really work...lol...
I was just curious to find out what season is being showed on TV over in America at the moment...I am Australian and they arnt showing the show on TV over here anymore except for on Cable TV...which I dont have...lol... I have got seasons 1-6 on DVD and they are all I ever watch over and over and over again...lol...and am desperatly waiting for 7 to come out on DVD over here... Also whats happening with a Season 8...Is there gonna be one?... I HOPE SO!!!
Belle xoxox

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: March 15, 2007, 09:00:33 pm »

Hello fellow Gimorians...ok...so that didnt really work...lol...
I was just curious to find out what season is being showed on TV over in America at the moment...I am Australian and they arnt showing the show on TV over here anymore except for on Cable TV...which I dont have...lol... I have got seasons 1-6 on DVD and they are all I ever watch over and over and over again...lol...and am desperatly waiting for 7 to come out on DVD over here... Also whats happening with a Season 8...Is there gonna be one?... I HOPE SO!!!
Belle xoxox
Hey there.
Out here in the States, we're into season 7. Smiley So the 7 DVD won't be out for awhile. I'd assume towards the end of the year. As for an 8th season.. well that's what the Great8Mandate is working towards! The goal is to have one. Grin

Welcome to the ORG!

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
joolzp
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: March 16, 2007, 01:58:53 pm »

Ok, so....
I admit to being new at this forum thing and I also admit to only just getting my head around the fact that there are BRAND NEW GG episodes on every week plus daily repeats and of course my glorious on-going DVD collection....pant..pa :Pnt
BUT
what number episode did I watch this week(3/13)? I seem unable to find reference to it and it's title(of course it would have helped if I had been sitting in front of the TV when the episode title appeared but..hey, I had to get coffee or wipe a nose or something..

Please put this cute 40 year old out of her misery(OK and it's not an age thing..you teenagers with more computer sense in your little fingers than I have in my entire body....)

P.s. saw the episode this morning where Emily goes on a date...wow she is SO Sophia Loren..

mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: March 16, 2007, 06:18:07 pm »

Well, hello there.  1st off I would like to tell you, since you are new, that from now on please post any questions you have here in the Question and Answer thread.  You will have a greater chance of getting a response there, and that is just where you are supposed to ask. lol

You watch the reruns on ABC family.  The episode you watched today was called: Emily Says 'Hello'  and it is season 5 episode 9.  Hope that helps, and remember to check if a thread exists or there would be a better place to write what you want to before starting a new topic. Smiley thanks and welcome!

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
DonDonIsGood
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: March 17, 2007, 05:37:46 am »

I thought about an episode today and I cant for the life of me remember what season it is or episode it was....

It was an art show that they put on in the town, but instead of art people sat in the frame and had to sit still for a little while... Then the curtains closed and that was it...

If anyone can remember what it was called or at least the season it would be muchly appriciated...

Cheers!
rorys lil angel
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: March 17, 2007, 06:25:32 am »

OK i can tell you that it is in Season 3 or 4 coz thats the ep where the baby pager goes off while Lorlai is up on stay in her frame...I am pretty sure  its season three...but  thats as much as I can tell you coz my friend has got my seasons 3 and 4 DVDs Cry ...

Sorry I couldnt be of any more help...

Belle xoxox

murfinator
Inn Manager

Community Points: 211

Australian Fan who is "all in" :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3729 on: March 17, 2007, 06:50:45 am »

It's called the festival of living art and it's episode 7 of season 4
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 06:52:35 am by murfinator » Logged

I am a Java Junkie
F.A.I.T.H

LukeNLorelai4eva
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: March 18, 2007, 06:22:08 am »

does the Eddie Murphy film Norbit use the set from gilmore girls?
i watched it the other day, and recognised the town pavillion, the church, the school and Lukes' even though it wasnt Lukes.
Just wondered if anyone knew or knew where i could find out?

~*Literai*~*Java Junkie*~
~We Both Go Together, If One Falls Down, I'll Talk Aloud, Like You're Still Here~
gilmore-fanatic517
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: March 18, 2007, 12:54:13 pm »

I noticed that two I am going to be going to the GG set so I'll post any details I find out
gilmore-fanatic517
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: March 18, 2007, 01:01:32 pm »

I second that Grin

It was so weird I am watching that episode as I speak
oooooooooo
freaky
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: March 18, 2007, 01:04:40 pm »

These type of questions would be more appropriate in the Q & A thread.  Next time post there!  And welcome to the ORG!

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: March 18, 2007, 01:06:18 pm »

Can anyone remember which episode it is where Kirk runs a dog-sitting business?  (Normally whenever I post ?s like these I can answer myself, before someone else.....so here's hoping I do!)

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 343
  Print  

Jump to: