GilmoreGirls.org Forum
September 22, 2021, 02:28:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would be more than likely your classification?  (Voting closed: May 30, 2006, 12:08:32 am)
teenage woman - 9 (52.9%)
teenage man - 0 (0%)
woman w/ bachelor's degree - 3 (17.6%)
man w/ bachelor's degree - 0 (0%)
woman not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
man not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
adult single man - 0 (0%)
adult single woman - 1 (5.9%)
Mother - 0 (0%)
Father - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 343
  Print  
Author Topic: Q & A Thread: 'Cause It Ain't All GilmoreClear ...  (Read 1099378 times)
HappyFlower
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5055 on: September 19, 2008, 12:41:05 pm »

Hello,

As you can see I am new on here, so after this I will have a proper look around here as it looks lovely and friendly!!! I have recently got into Gilmore Girls and I love it and have been watching it an awful lot!!!! However I have finished watching season 5 but I can't find season 6 anywhere on the Internet to stream - I know this is naughty of me, but if anyone could help me it really would be a massive help.

Thank you
tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #5056 on: September 20, 2008, 02:34:18 pm »

U could try the ads by google above the home button   Wink

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

antfinity
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5057 on: October 21, 2008, 10:51:53 am »

Hi, I''m new to the board.  I guess I've been a lurker for some time but I finally decided to join.  I am going crazy trying to find the dancing rabbi that plays "Hava Nagila"  that sits in Lorelai's living room.  (season 2 ep. Help Wanted) If anyone has seen one please let me know.  I want one for my living room.  Yes, I want to tell my kids "the money is under the rabbi."  I have searched high and low.  Thanks in advance for anyone that might know this.  There is probably only one left in the world and it is sitting in the WB props room. lol.

Thanks,
Melissa
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5058 on: October 28, 2008, 03:16:04 pm »

Somewhere I saw a clip of Lauren doing the Karaoke thing at Sherry's baby show in Take the Deviled Eggs but I can't remember where.  Does anyone know where I can find it?

OOOOO, I saw this clip too! I saw mine on a fa site for lauren graham but I had to download it to watch it so the website is www.lauren-online.net if you want to look there.

cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #5059 on: October 28, 2008, 08:54:31 pm »

Katlyn ~ thank you for the tip.  I have gone through some of the videos there, but haven't found it yet, but am still looking.  Hopefully I will find it.

~pretty stick~ for your help

I really like your sig  and that little cutie Miley Jo.  She is a doll.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 08:57:08 pm by cherilee13 » Logged

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #5060 on: November 20, 2008, 06:18:48 pm »

OK, I need some help please...

I'm trying to remember what episode Sookie is singing Ricky Martin in with Lorelai in her kitchen? I think it's Vida Loca or something...any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks~

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #5061 on: November 21, 2008, 12:51:34 am »

I think it may be 1.11 Paris is Burning Mel.  Don't quote me on it as I haven't had a chance to read any transcript and double check (or pop in the ep and have a look see) but I think that's the one.

Got an itching to hear some Ricky??? Wink Grin

Please read Forum Rules
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #5062 on: November 22, 2008, 10:37:25 am »

It is 'Paris is Burning'.  It is really funny because I was watching season 1 disc 3 last night and it is one of the episodes on it.  Love the line "zero to jackass in 3.2 seconds" as well as Sookie singing.  That was a good episode. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #5063 on: November 23, 2008, 07:59:22 pm »

Thank you both, my dear friends! I knew that I could count on you to know the answer...I was thinking either Caryn or Cheri will know for sure!! I'm on my way to go watch that one, for some reason really just wanted to see that scene with Sookie! She's been my comfort lately! *PS* to you both!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
jen748
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5064 on: November 28, 2008, 05:35:30 pm »

Does anyone know of any episode's where Rory is using a I-pod? Thanks!

JazzedPotato
Town Resident

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #5065 on: November 30, 2008, 01:55:35 am »

Scene 1:
Richard: Long distance.
Lorelai: God?
Richard: London.
Lorelai: God lives in London?
Richard: My mother lives in London.
Lorelai: Your mother is God?
Richard: Lorelai…
Lorelai: So, God is a woman.

Scene 2:
Rory: I am dancing, I can not control where my glance goes, and when I can control it, my glance goes to Dean.
Jess: So you can't control it when you look at me, but you have to force yourself to look at him. [to Dean] Sorry man, that's cold

Err sorry but...Can anyone explain to me again why Lorelai and Jess didn't get along ..?(apart from the stereotypical badboy lines/behaviour/things vs the good-angelic-girl -watched-over-by-mom that this show needed to transcend...?)..  In more than one way Lorelai and  Jess seemed to be in synch, have common grounds and perspectives..? Or was that exactly why she had more objections than with any of the other affiliations as far as we can tell....?

Rory: I am dancing, I can not control where my glance goes, and when I can control it, my glance goes to Dean.
Jess: So you can't control it when you look at me, but you have to force yourself to look at him. [to Dean] Sorry man, that's cold
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #5066 on: December 05, 2008, 06:22:59 pm »

well, Lorelai loved Dean, and thought he was the perfect boy for Rory, because he was kind, and respectable and Lorelai thought of Rory as the good girl who is really smart and thought Jess would bring rory down the wrong path.
Also, its her little/only daughter.. she didn't like dean at first either... but with Jess she heard about how much trouble he was from Luke and why he was sent there... plus the dinner at Lorelai's house when he completely mouthed off to her when she was just trying to help and talk to him when she caught him with the beer.  not a good first impression if you want to eventually date her daughter.

Clover Mela

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
b.fox
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #5067 on: December 06, 2008, 04:16:35 pm »

hey guys,
so the disc of one of my favorite episodes got scratched; i was wondering if anyone knows if/where i can buy just one disk of season 1,or if i have to buy the whole season again. thanks Smiley

"We're almost there and no where near it. All that matters is that we're going" We will always love our  girls!

come and see my original gg items at http://www.cafepress.com/theggshop
Lake
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #5068 on: December 07, 2008, 05:08:48 pm »

hey guys,
so the disc of one of my favorite episodes got scratched; i was wondering if anyone knows if/where i can buy just one disk of season 1,or if i have to buy the whole season again. thanks Smiley

Have you tried using a disc cleaner first? You can usually pick one up at a music store, worth having if you scratch stuff as often as I seem to!
dddd
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5069 on: December 17, 2008, 07:31:24 pm »

i am really confused about how far loralai got in her high school career. serveral times it mentions that she did not finish, and when she was seventeen she moved to stars hollow, which would sugest she quit school. however, in one episode she mentions how her high school wouldnt let her graduate and nurse rory at the same time.
thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 343
  Print  

Jump to: