GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 29, 2021, 08:10:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would be more than likely your classification?  (Voting closed: May 30, 2006, 12:08:32 am)
teenage woman - 9 (52.9%)
teenage man - 0 (0%)
woman w/ bachelor's degree - 3 (17.6%)
man w/ bachelor's degree - 0 (0%)
woman not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
man not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
adult single man - 0 (0%)
adult single woman - 1 (5.9%)
Mother - 0 (0%)
Father - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 343
  Print  
Author Topic: Q & A Thread: 'Cause It Ain't All GilmoreClear ...  (Read 1164229 times)
funnybottems
Town Resident

Community Points: 129

We're All Mad Here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4980 on: March 23, 2008, 12:03:56 pm »

Hi so my Gimp program is not working, does anybody know of another program exactly like or very similar to Gimp that can be downloaded from the internet without having to pay for a program from the store or anything?

~Sara

SR
newllfan
Town Resident

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #4981 on: March 23, 2008, 06:11:38 pm »

can you tell me what the name of the episodes is?  are there transcripts somewhere?

any other gh references? because i don't know if that is the one i'm thinking of...

thanks!!!
rory1984
Inn Manager

Community Points: 333

View Profile
« Reply #4982 on: March 23, 2008, 08:18:11 pm »

OK this one might be a little tougher, but I thought Id give it a shot.
In some episode lorelai says something like "I had a major marilynn moment" or something like that.
If anyone knows what episode that was, or even what season it was, i will love you forever!! Thanks!!

3rd Annual ORG Awards!
ILY Livie,Amber,Mel,Spence,Zija,Grace,Ines,Gena,Mary!
You can call me Rory!
mantra
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #4983 on: March 24, 2008, 03:36:12 am »

Hey GG fans! Smiley We're thinking about renovating our bathroom and because I love the idea of Lorelai's new bathroom (season 6) I'd like to find the pics somwhere to show to the family. I've been looking for it for some time but don't know why I can't find any. I simply don't remember in WHICH episodes exactly the bathroom appears Wink

After the big fight Rory were in that bathroom and she were impressed. Also she invited her new friends there (yeah, one of them were dating Marty) and they were dying their hair Smiley

I will apperciate every help (for ex. which episode shows the bathroom Wink)

Greets from Poland Smiley
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: March 24, 2008, 03:39:30 am »

Hey welcome to the org, we will be able to help you but please make sure you post  new topics in the correct place.
There is a Q&A thread in "General discussion" which you may post in there.
This helps keep our board clean.

Mel

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
mantra
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: March 24, 2008, 03:54:24 am »

OK, thanks, so I'm moving my question there Wink
mantra
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: March 24, 2008, 03:56:24 am »

Hey GG fans! Smiley We're thinking about renovating our bathroom and because I love the idea of Lorelai's new bathroom (season 6) I'd like to find the pics somwhere to show to the family. I've been looking for it for some time but don't know why I can't find any. I simply don't remember in WHICH episodes exactly the bathroom appears Wink

After the big fight Rory were in that bathroom and she were impressed. Also she invited her new friends there (yeah, one of them were dating Marty) and they were dying their hair Smiley

I will apperciate every help (for ex. which episode shows the bathroom Wink)

Greets from Poland:D
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: March 24, 2008, 10:05:18 am »

mantra, I am pretty sure it was 6-10: He's Slippin' 'Em Bread...Dig?.  That was the episode after The Prodigal Daughter Returns so I am pretty sure that is the one where they are in Lorelai's new bathroom.  The one with Olivia and Lucy in Stars Hollow is French Twist in season 7

newllfan, the episode where Lorelai is trying to get Rory to fess up about the kiss is 1-7: Kiss & Tell
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 10:14:14 am by cherilee13 » Logged

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
hottamale8
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: March 24, 2008, 11:39:37 am »

I have always been a little confused about two episodes. In the one where Rory comes back from being in Europe with emily she shows "Home movies" and Lorelai says "She gets really british when she's..." (referring to Emily) I've always wondered, are they really home movies from the trip or is it some sort of joke that I don't understand?

Also in the episode where Lorelai goes out with Chris (seventh season) and they drive in the fancy red car and they see a movie playing against the barn (it's interupted with Emily calling from jail). I haven't seen this episode in a while so I could be mistaken, but I think that Lorelai claims she made the movie and I remember hands on the movie with something...by Lorelai Gilmore. But it's actual old time actors doing the movie. Can anyone explain this to me?

thanks

April: It's like suck it New England!
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: March 24, 2008, 01:23:41 pm »

Baige-
Question 1- It wasn't really a home movie. I was just a movie that reminded Rory of the trip.
Question 2- No, she didn't make the movie. It's an old classic. It's one of her favorite movies.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: March 24, 2008, 02:13:15 pm »

hottamale8

The movie that Rory was showing Lorelai that she said was her home movies was really "A Room With A View" made in 1985 with Maggie Smith (kind of the Emily role) and Helena Bonham Carter (kind of the Rory role).  Just a play on the view that Emily and Rory had from their hotel room where Emily asked if they moved the ruins.

In the movie that Lorelai and Christopher saw on the barn, it is "Funny Face" made in 1957 with Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire.  What Lorelai says is " I Love this movie". It is one of my favorite Audrey Hepburn movies.  I don't recall what the other part that you mentioned could be.  Something that I thought was kind of cool about this episode," 'S Wonderful,'S Marvolous" was that the Mustang that Christopher was driving was a lot like the Mustang from "Chasing Destiny" that was Jet James car. The first second I saw it I thought that it was the same car and maybe it was but I watched "CD" as soon as the show was over and then the show again (I always taped the shows) and saw that they had different color steering wheels.  It could have been changed, though.  I don't know what year the two cars were.  I wish I knew of a way to find out if they were the actually the same car.

gilmorefriend - love your sig
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 02:15:25 pm by cherilee13 » Logged

rory1984
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: March 24, 2008, 02:49:23 pm »

OK this one might be a little tougher, but I thought Id give it a shot.
In some episode lorelai says something like "I had a major marilynn moment" or something like that.
If anyone knows what episode that was, or even what season it was, i will love you forever!! Thanks!!

Oh, and I figured out what episode this was in, so never mind! Thank you!!

3rd Annual ORG Awards!
You can call me Rory!
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: March 24, 2008, 08:01:14 pm »

rory1984, For those of us who couldn't figure out what episode it was, or maybe it was just me, what episode was that in?  I'm stumpted.

rory1984
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: March 24, 2008, 08:13:07 pm »

Oh sorry, lol. It was in 4.1 Ballrooms and Biscotti. Lorelai was really jetlagged and she took a sleeping pill and in the middle of the night had a 'marilyn moment' and like took 3 more or something...

3rd Annual ORG Awards!
You can call me Rory!
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: March 24, 2008, 09:11:48 pm »

oh yeah, I remember now. Thanks

Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 343
  Print  

Jump to: