GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 25, 2022, 04:29:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would be more than likely your classification?  (Voting closed: May 30, 2006, 12:08:32 am)
teenage woman - 9 (52.9%)
teenage man - 0 (0%)
woman w/ bachelor's degree - 3 (17.6%)
man w/ bachelor's degree - 0 (0%)
woman not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
man not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
adult single man - 0 (0%)
adult single woman - 1 (5.9%)
Mother - 0 (0%)
Father - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 343
  Print  
Author Topic: Q & A Thread: 'Cause It Ain't All GilmoreClear ...  (Read 1286093 times)
ivygrl07
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #4815 on: November 18, 2007, 02:27:25 pm »

Hi everyone!
     This post is my first, but I've been watching GG since my junior year of high school (I'm Rory's year of school). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the Tiffany lamp that in Lorelai's living room circa Season 3, shown here:

I ask because my mom's birthday is coming up in December, and I'm remaking her bedroom for her birthday. Whenever we watched GG together - either in the same room during high school or over the phone in college - she always raved about that lamp. Thanks! Smiley
StarsHalllowLass
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #4816 on: November 18, 2007, 05:10:26 pm »

Hi Ivygtl07,

Welcome. I'm new also. My name is Gayle. I'm In Atlanta.

May I suggest Google. Also try Askville is  sponsered by Amazon. It is a question site of all types of subjects. You get responses/ suggestions from all over the world in a matter of days or hours.

You will have to sign up but it is welll worth. I have gotten answer to many issues that I didn't know where to even start.

Good Luck.
www.askville.amazon.com

Stars Hallow Lass
iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: November 18, 2007, 05:24:26 pm »

HI everyone what do you guys think the chances are of getting a GG movie?? Undecided
Carrie Ann
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #4818 on: November 19, 2007, 01:33:01 pm »

Hi all: My hubby and I watched Chinatown over the weekend. Now I recognize so many references from that movie on GG. Does anyone remember what episode Lorelai says: "My daughter, my sister, my daughter, my sister..." which is a line from the movie???

Thanks much!!
Carrie
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4819 on: November 19, 2007, 03:47:49 pm »

How Many Kropogs To Cape Cod? from season 5.

That's a great film Smiley

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
analaigilmore
Diner Regular

Community Points: 55

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4820 on: November 19, 2007, 04:32:43 pm »

If anyone knows please please let me know either via this thread or a message. I'd greatly appreciate it. Does she have multiple pairs? If anyone knows what color and style she has please tell me. If you have pictures too feel free to post them. Thank you thank you in advance!!

My MySpace
Click me
*If anyone knows what kind of UGGs Rory wears please message me. I wanna know the color + type.
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: November 19, 2007, 04:47:11 pm »

HI everyone what do you guys think the chances are of getting a GG movie?? Undecided

There’s a thread dedicated to discussion of a possible movie here: http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=7592.0 if you're looking for info.

And there’s a campaign for it as well, you can get details here: http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=6630.6915;topicseen 

My personal opinion is that if there is a movie made it won’t be for a couple years, especially now with the strike. 
darrwaters
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: November 20, 2007, 01:00:15 pm »

I live in the UK and I was wondering if anyone has any idea how I can get a floor layout of Lorelai's house... Both Floors if poss...

Only a rough guide will do if anyone has the time to do it for me... it would be greatly apprcieated...

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4823 on: November 20, 2007, 01:05:41 pm »

Well, that'd be kindof hard since it's all done on sets. So the stairs just end, and Lorelai's b/room is another set altogether. The same with the downstairs.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
GGfanemma
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 80

Literati~Java Junkie forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4824 on: November 20, 2007, 01:07:19 pm »

Well, that'd be kindof hard since it's all done on sets. So the stairs just end, and Lorelai's b/room is another set altogether. The same with the downstairs.
Yeah, and I forget which one, but one of the closet doors is just a door to Sookie's living room. You could really just get singular layouts of the bathroom, the bedroom, the livingroom, the kitchen, etc.

Member of the Planless People Club!
Member of the I'm Not a 50 Year Old Man Club!
Member of The People Who Get Hurt A Lot Club!
Member of the Easily Addicted To TV Shows Club!
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4825 on: November 20, 2007, 01:08:44 pm »

Oh, really? Hehe, that's pretty funny, I didn't know that!!

MiniPink
analaigilmore
Diner Regular

Community Points: 55

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4826 on: November 21, 2007, 12:25:45 pm »

Hey you guys, I was wondering if anyone knows what UGGs Rory has? What is the color + type? I really want to buy them! If you have pictures, please post them as well. Thank you in advance.

My MySpace
Click me
*If anyone knows what kind of UGGs Rory wears please message me. I wanna know the color + type.
gracelandia
Town Selectman

Community Points: 220

{GrAcE}

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4827 on: November 21, 2007, 01:05:30 pm »

Maybe I'm dense...but what do the "pretty stick" and "snarkastic" buttons do?  I know the phrases are from the show, I've been watching for 3 years, but the other day I was just like "have those always been there?"

Huh

and also, what are community points and all that, and how do you move up in the ranking (like I'm "town resident").  i'm just a bit clueless.  so if someone could fill me in... Smiley

Huh??
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 01:09:09 pm by gracelandia » Logged

AT LAST A MEMBER OF THE CRAZIEE CLUB
I don't look a day over 89 years and 364 days!
Me and Lexie love pink lemonade!!
gracelandia
Town Selectman

Community Points: 220

{GrAcE}

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4828 on: November 21, 2007, 01:12:32 pm »

YEh, I'm pretty sure there's been at least one, I think more, at Chilton especially. There's been no gay people either, or none of a lot of other people. It's a small town, with a concentrated cast. They never claimed to be portraying reality

No gay people actually appear thatI can think of...but remember in Jews and Chinese Food that one kid who was like "My mother's a lesbian"..."Do you know any lesbians?" and Luke was really uncomfortable...lol

AT LAST A MEMBER OF THE CRAZIEE CLUB
I don't look a day over 89 years and 364 days!
Me and Lexie love pink lemonade!!
gilmoregirlfreak
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #4829 on: November 21, 2007, 04:59:52 pm »

what are last episodes with dean and max?

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 343
  Print  

Jump to: