GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 28, 2022, 10:33:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would be more than likely your classification?  (Voting closed: May 30, 2006, 12:08:32 am)
teenage woman - 9 (52.9%)
teenage man - 0 (0%)
woman w/ bachelor's degree - 3 (17.6%)
man w/ bachelor's degree - 0 (0%)
woman not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
man not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
adult single man - 0 (0%)
adult single woman - 1 (5.9%)
Mother - 0 (0%)
Father - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 343
  Print  
Author Topic: Q & A Thread: 'Cause It Ain't All GilmoreClear ...  (Read 1287478 times)
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #4770 on: October 25, 2007, 06:16:50 pm »

Was there ever a time where Luke and Lorelai were holding hands? If so, what episode?

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: October 26, 2007, 05:48:35 pm »

Shelby- yes. When they went out and saw the snow. Sorry, I don't know what episode. Here's a pic though.
I have a question. I know Rory has said that she hates Lorelai a few times. Like, in Pilot, Raincoats and recipes, and are there any more times?

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: October 26, 2007, 05:52:11 pm »

Thanks so much Amber! I appreciate it! *pretty stick* Sorry I can't answer your question.

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

b.fox
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: October 29, 2007, 07:53:31 pm »

Does anyone know which episode Paris and Doyle are practicing Krav Maga in their apartment? And where can I find screencaps of that? Thanks  Smiley

Unfortunately, no, but you wrote 'Krav Maga' , do you mean to 'hand-to-hand combat'? O:

They were practicing Krav Maga in 6.11 The Perfect Dress.  Iím not sure about screencaps, I checked and the ORG doesnít have them up for this episode. 

Krav Maga is a phrase in Hebrew! I was excited 'cause i thoght you know Hebrew too... now i assume it's just a general phrase.. Embarrassed

I donít know Hebrew Sad , some French but no Hebrew.  Krav Maga, in the episode was a hand to hand combat they were practicing, what does it mean in Hebrew? 

Krav Maga is hand to hand combat, as you wrote. Now I realize that this phrase is used in the English language, but basically it is phrase in Hebrew!, 'Krav' = combat, battle. 'Maga'=is when you touch in the other participate 'during the fight' in the combat. And I found one website to show you Smiley
http://www.krav.org.il/en.html. This is the English version so it will be easy to you to understand! (instead of the Hebrew version).
That's actually a relly cool, video. and since I learn Hebrew at school, I could wathc it in Hebrew , and actually understood it (c'est tres excite!)

"We're almost there and no where near it. All that matters is that we're going" We will always love our  girls!

come and see my original gg items at http://www.cafepress.com/theggshop
gilmoregirlfreak
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: October 30, 2007, 05:00:38 pm »

are they talkin bout a movie or a season 8?and does luke ever find out about what happened in kyles bedroom between rory and jess?and where did jess meet shane

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4775 on: October 30, 2007, 05:17:02 pm »

There's talk of a movie, but there'll be no season 8 Sad I'm not sure aboutt he Kyle's room question, and I'm not sure about Shane. I suppose they just met around town, maybe at school or something.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
gilmoregirlfreak
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: November 01, 2007, 08:07:49 pm »

but the scenes in the school never had any1 who resembled her but its a big school.am i the only 1 who noticed there is rarely any african americans
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 04:55:19 pm by gilmoregirlfreak » Logged

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4777 on: November 01, 2007, 10:10:04 pm »

They never showed Jess in school. And just cuz she's not in the scenes doesn't mean that's nto where she's supposed to be from.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
gilmoregirlfreak
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: November 02, 2007, 09:09:18 am »

They never showed Jess in school. And just cuz she's not in the scenes doesn't mean that's nto where she's supposed to be from.
they showed him in second season and i said its a big school so duh.am i the only 1 who noticed that there are almost no african americans.not in the school,town meetings or lukes michelle is the only 1

the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #4779 on: November 03, 2007, 06:16:50 pm »

A lack of African-American's is probably cause by many things. First of all, it's a small town. Many small towns are a majority of one race. I live in a town of 700 with a neighboring town of 3200. The school is combined and is 93% white. Another explainable reason would be location. If you've noticed, African-American's tend to live in larger cities or the surrounding areas. Granted, Stars Hollow is supposedly 30 minutes from Hartford and Hartford is really majority black...so I guess that I just contradicted myself. Hmm. This is all I can think of.

Oh, wait! There was one boy at Chilton who was African-American, wasn't there?
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4780 on: November 03, 2007, 09:08:23 pm »

YEh, I'm pretty sure there's been at least one, I think more, at Chilton especially. There's been no gay people either, or none of a lot of other people. It's a small town, with a concentrated cast. They never claimed to be portraying reality

MiniPink
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #4781 on: November 04, 2007, 01:18:43 pm »

I don't think that it was every actually expressed, but there was an inn manager that struck me as gay...I can't remember his name, but he bought Lorelai a jacket or something from a famous guy and Michele got incredible jealous. Anyone know who I am talking about?
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4782 on: November 04, 2007, 01:41:41 pm »

Ah yeah, I remember that guy, just after the Inn caught on fire, the night manager?

MiniPink
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: November 04, 2007, 05:01:59 pm »

I don't think that it was every actually expressed, but there was an inn manager that struck me as gay...I can't remember his name, but he bought Lorelai a jacket or something from a famous guy and Michele got incredible jealous. Anyone know who I am talking about?

His name was Tobin. He gave Lorelai a Joe Strummer jacket. This was in "Happy Birthday, Baby" from the third season. I don't think he ever appeared again. Too bad, because it was fun watching Michel get jealous over Lorelai's attention towards him.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: November 04, 2007, 05:08:03 pm »

Correct and incorrect Jim. Tobin was his name.   But he did appear again.  He was Sookie's manny for a little while also. 

Please read Forum Rules
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 343
  Print  

Jump to: