GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 20, 2021, 06:51:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flash of Genies pictures  (Read 12903 times)
gilmoregirls1fan
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2008, 09:09:00 pm »

Here some picturs of lauren grahams new movie.
Flash of genies.

jaz-copperboom!
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 86

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 11:42:52 pm »

thanks for that, i cant wait to see this (:
x

lorelai: i have someone to complain to when life sucks or work sucks or just everything sucks. i have someone i can talk to.
rory: yeah, who?
lorelai: oh shecky, you kill me.

thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 01:54:02 pm »

It's getting decent reviews from critics and bloggers.  Yet, it was mostly focused on Greg Kinnear's performance which is getting some good buzz.  I've read a few where Lauren got decent reviews along with Alan Alda and Dermont Mulroney.
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 12:29:53 am »

Thanks for bring the pictures here.  The new ones from the movie are really great.  Lauren is so pretty in them.  Can't wait to see the movie.  Got an invitation to a baby shower for Oct. 4 but probable won't go because that is the day that my husband and I have planed on going to see the movie.  Priorities must be met. lol. 

I'm not one who usually reads reviews since I don't base my wanting to see a movie on them, but I have been reading the reviews for Flash of Genius.  Of course I really like the good reviews and hate the bad reviews.  I wish that there were more regarding Lauren's performance but because it is mainly about Bob Kearns, we are going to get more on Greg Kinnear's performance.  Still wondering just how big of a part Lauren has in this movie.  I am hoping that it is bigger than I am thinking that it will be.   

here are some beautiful red carpet pictures:  http://l-graham.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=437
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 01:10:42 am by cherilee13 » Logged

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 07:59:27 pm »

Beautiful! I love the pictures from the movie. And she can really rock the plain black look.
Haha Cheri...Missing a baby shower to go to this movie Smiley.
I would keep up on the reviews if I had time. But it's good to hear that it has good reviews  Wink

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 10:16:41 pm »

New pics keep coming out everyday and it will just be easier if I just post where you can check daily to see or read something new. 
These are the sites that I go to all of the time.   

http://l-graham.org/

http://www.fanforum.com/f124/lauren-graham-picture-thread-53-out-about-62853442/

http://www.lauren-online.net/

If anyone knows of any others, please let us know. 

I will be posting these at the Lorelai/Lauren Appreciation thread as well

Edit:  here is another one but it doesn't show quite as much but, it is still a sourse for pictures:  http://www.gilmoregirlsnews.com/

I am sure that a lot of you already know about these sites but just in case some of you don't and would like to see the great pictures of Lauren Graham, you can go to these sites and find many.  I usually start on the last page and work my way back to the first until I start running into the ones that I have already seen.

Edit:  Just watched the TIFF FoG Press Conference.  It was really good.  I was really anxious to see the movie before but as so much more anxious now.  It was really great to see Lauren do a smart intellegent interview instead of her funny ones, not that I don't enjoy them, but it was really great to see this side of her.  The interview is with Lauren, Greg, Alan and the director Marc Abrahm (sp)

http://tiff08.ca/livefromthefestival/videogallery/press/default.aspx   (you have to click on to the pic of Greg in his blue suit)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 10:41:09 pm by cherilee13 » Logged

thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 02:21:55 pm »

I found a review late last night at Slashfilm.com where they gave the film 8 out of 10 while giving Lauren minor praise.  It was more directed towards Greg Kinnear, who is the star of the film. 

If anyone is interested, I found some film clips.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:27:09 pm by thevoid99 » Logged
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 05:35:38 pm »

No pictures, just some good news about Flash of Genius.  The movies won the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Award from the Hamptons Internationl Film Festival and is to have a special New York premiere Oct. 2 at the Museum of Modern Art.  The rest of the article can be found here  http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2008/09/l6/Flash_wins_Sloan_Foundation_Award/UPI-72341221620378/

It has won a $25,000. prize 

EDIT:  The LA premiere is on September 22, at the Bruin Theater in Westwood.  Hopefully we will get a lot more pictures and videos.  Fingers crossed
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 01:45:40 pm by cherilee13 » Logged

gilmoregirls1fan
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 09:00:16 pm »

I cant wait for this!  Smiley
ErinG
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 03:04:51 pm »

I am so excited for this movie to come out. Lauren looks great and I think the movie sounds very interesting.

cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 03:14:53 pm »

I saw The Flash of Genius and really liked it a lot.  It didn't stay at the theaters for very long, only a couple of weeks, around by me.  I think that I read somewhere that it will be coming out of DVD about mid February.  If I remember right.  If I am wrong I will come back to edit.  I can't wait for it to come out on DVD because I really want to see it again. 

forfun
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 07:26:17 pm »

she is so hot and nice i can't wait to see  Shocked

iatmyhome
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -5

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 08:36:12 pm »

wow cool so nice
James
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -12

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2009, 09:37:40 pm »

Those pics are very nice. I like her very much. Thanks for sharing.

Rock gives children, on a silver platter, with all the public authority of the entertainment industry, everything their parents always used to tell them they had to wait for until they grew up and would understand later.
-Allan Bloom
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: