GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 27, 2021, 07:29:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where do you see yourself in ten years?
She (or he) works hard for the money - 12 (11.8%)
Married and/or raising a family - 29 (28.4%)
Traveling the world of wonders - 6 (5.9%)
Hooray for Hollywood (rich and famous) - 9 (8.8%)
It doesn't matter as long as I'm happy - 30 (29.4%)
Retired - 0 (0%)
Other (elaborate in a post) - 8 (7.8%)
Where Heidi leads, I will follow - 8 (7.8%)
Total Voters: 99

Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 895
  Print  
Author Topic: Off Topic Thread - Because a lot has happened!  (Read 1618217 times)
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #12645 on: April 01, 2008, 10:19:52 pm »

[/b]Is John Tucker Must Die good? I've been interested in seeing it.
I seen it with my brother in Laughlin, NV a couple years ago and he didn't like it. Cheesy Definitely a chick flick. I like it, but I'm not a very good critic (Jimbo knows). I like a lot of movies but I don't have much to say for them except "It was good". Cool

Booo!
all the way, baby!! Grin
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 10:23:38 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #12646 on: April 02, 2008, 05:28:41 pm »

Definitely a chick flick. I like it, but I'm not a very good critic

Hee - thanks for the review Brenda!  Yeah, I think I'm going to check it out because it just so happens I'm a chick so that works out well for me.   Nod

They have a great history and tradition and i always hear that St. Louis is a great baseball town. Albert Pujols is a cool dude.

Yes, St. Louis is a great baseball town -- it is absolutely huge there.  I grew up in St. Louis and am lucky enough to say that I attended two World Series games there.  Ahhh, I miss it - wonderful place to live.

It's good that you don't live in NY anymore so they can't catch you rooting for both sides.   Cheesy Wink

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #12647 on: April 03, 2008, 04:03:07 pm »

Hey all, i'm not butting in i'm just saying G'day as i've been absent for the past 4days... gah, it was boring without the org.

I thought you'd like to know, i start my drug treatment this weekend, i'm only hoping now that its a bonus and everything works out. Smiley

How is everyone?!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 04:10:38 pm by ImAGilmoreGirl » Logged

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #12648 on: April 03, 2008, 09:41:59 pm »

...I participated in Earth Hour...usually when I watch TV I have a light on but I kept the lights out.

If not for the search page at google, with the 'black-out" look, i would not have noticed Earth Day, so i stand accused like others. I give myself a little credit because i have always been conscious about not wasting electricity and routinely will shut out lights in the house.

Ahhh well for all those that were unaware of it, you can hardly be blamed.  I was discussing with another Org'er who never shows his face around much these days *cough*keith*cough* that it was pretty poorly advertised unfortunately.  But at least there are a lot of people who are thinking about our planet on more than just this day anyways.  And for those that aren't, then perhaps this kind of conversation brings it to their awareness.  The only reason I was so aware is that Ben Lee and  Smitten Pete Murray Smitten were Aussie ambassadors for the cause and I check in with their fandoms as often as possible anyways.

Caryn -  Are the Collingwood Magpies in season at the moment?

Sure are Shell.  This will be Round 3 of 22 this weekend.  We are currently sitting at one win, one loss so not too bad.

Hey all, i'm not butting in i'm just saying G'day as i've been absent for the past 4days... gah, it was boring without the org.

I thought you'd like to know, i start my drug treatment this weekend, i'm only hoping now that its a bonus and everything works out. Smiley

How is everyone?!

Hey Mel.  I thought you were unusually quiet over the last few days.  Welcome back to the land of the ORG.

Please feel free to not answer if you like, but what is the drug treatment for?

Please read Forum Rules
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #12649 on: April 03, 2008, 11:05:30 pm »

How is everyone?!

Hey Mel.  I thought you were unusually quiet over the last few days.  Welcome back to the land of the ORG.

Hey, yea it would have been pretty quiet lol
It's Clomid, to help me conceive. It's a drug that tricks my body into thinking its doing something different.. Smiley Fingers crossed!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12650 on: April 04, 2008, 03:51:59 am »

Oh, you're starting it?
Ohh, I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya, honey! Keep  us updated!

Sorry guys, I've been AWOL. *Bad Kate!*

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #12651 on: April 04, 2008, 04:46:12 am »

yep finally! yay! Celebrate only took me 2months to get them (monthlys lol) TMI! haha

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12652 on: April 04, 2008, 05:18:07 am »

I hope it works!!
I'd give you my eggs, but they're probably useless anyway!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #12653 on: April 04, 2008, 03:58:56 pm »

How is everyone?!

It's Clomid, to help me conceive. It's a drug that tricks my body into thinking its doing something different.. Smiley Fingers crossed!

Awwww Mel, good luck hun.  Clomid - I know it well.  All the gals in my family have issues with ovulating and have some degree of Poly cystic ovarian syndrome, so I'm aware of exactly what you are going through.  My sister is currently taking it at the moment however I think her time is just about up and IVF is being considered.

It has a very high success rate though, so I have all my bits and pieces crossed for you Mel.

Please read Forum Rules
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #12654 on: April 04, 2008, 04:24:42 pm »

How is everyone?!

Awwww Mel, good luck hun.  Clomid - I know it well.  All the gals in my family have issues with ovulating and have some degree of Poly cystic ovarian syndrome, so I'm aware of exactly what you are going through.  My sister is currently taking it at the moment however I think her time is just about up and IVF is being considered.

It has a very high success rate though, so I have all my bits and pieces crossed for you Mel.

Honk - I also have PCOS too.. 2 operations, 2years of gyno appts & not knowing whats going on. & a blocked tube!
So yea, sounds pretty familiar to your family Sad i don't wanna try IVF tho.. a friend from work has done it for the last 10years with no success.. Sad it's so sad.
[/color
]
I hope it works!!
I'd give you my eggs, but they're probably useless anyway!!
aww thanks Smiley[/color]
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 04:26:45 pm by ImAGilmoreGirl » Logged

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #12655 on: April 04, 2008, 04:27:48 pm »

I get that completely Mel.  My sister has also had operation/day procedures and had ovaries stuck to her walls and blocked tubes etc., so I have some understanding of what you must be going through as we are very close.

My sister has also been against IVF for the longest time (very stressful time) however now that her run for Clomid is nearing, and having had no success, she has vowed she'll do whatever it takes. 

I wish you all the best hun.

Please read Forum Rules
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #12656 on: April 04, 2008, 04:42:47 pm »

Shell- You should try it. It's my favorite movie by far. It's really funny.
Good luck Mel.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #12657 on: April 04, 2008, 04:48:27 pm »

Shell- You should try it. It's my favorite movie by far. It's really funny.
Good luck Mel.

Amber - I'm going to!  I've heard good things about it and am excited to see it. 

Mel - I, too, have my fingers crossed for you hun.  As someone who has dealt with the most severe of infertitility issues, I truly hope your luck goes much better.  It is the most bewildering of feelings to want to be a mum and not be capable of it and I don't wish that on anyone.  So - keep pressing away hun!  Nod  Keep us updated!  Caryn, I also am sending positive fertility vibes to your sister.  May all work out!

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #12658 on: April 04, 2008, 05:34:31 pm »

I get that completely Mel.  My sister has also had operation/day procedures and had ovaries stuck to her walls and blocked tubes etc., so I have some understanding of what you must be going through as we are very close.

My sister has also been against IVF for the longest time (very stressful time) however now that her run for Clomid is nearing, and having had no success, she has vowed she'll do whatever it takes. 

I wish you all the best hun.

How slim are the chances with clomid? do i have a higher chance or. ?? i'm starting today... i forgot i had to count the "spotting" as day 1.
I will keep everyone updated. and thanks for the kind thoughts, it's going to be really tough time from now i think!

I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #12659 on: April 04, 2008, 07:33:30 pm »

I hope it works out, Mel. I don't really know much about that stufff but it must suck. Fingers crossed for you!

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 895
  Print  

Jump to: