GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 06:32:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who's Rory's Perfect Match?
Jess - 5 (27.8%)
Dean - 0 (0%)
Marty - 2 (11.1%)
Logan - 10 (55.6%)
Steve - 0 (0%)
Other - 1 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 143
  Print  
Author Topic: Rory's Boyfriends Discussion  (Read 475654 times)
gilmore_luver_07
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

gilmore girls<3

View Profile
« Reply #1650 on: March 11, 2007, 10:30:39 am »

Yes, even though it was stupid, she wasn't thinking clearly. She was upset and angry,and wanted to get back at Logan. Make him feel as horrible as she felt. Even though I thought it was petty and stupid, I don't think she intentionally did that to him.

Ic Ic but still..I wish sum of that DIDNT happen

<3Alison LeAnn.
Cheerios
Town Resident

Community Points: 9

Hi my name is Sarah! But my friends call me Ace!

View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: March 11, 2007, 02:31:55 pm »

ok I know u guys are talking about Jess and Rory right now
but I just wanted to make a comment about Logan and Rory.
I know alot of people hate them together but think about it.
I mean when ever things get bad with Rory and Logan and they get really mad at each other
Logan always comes back. He always comes back to say sorry or talk to her!
But Dean I mean yes he is so hot! Sorry I had to put that but. Dean always seems to run away.
Like when after the whole marriage thing happens and they are 2 gether and the grand parents are throwing a get together party for Rory b/c they don't want her with Dean and she goes to meet Dean and he sees all the
guys with her he just bails and says I don't be long here!
I mean omg!
Then Jess don't even get me started on him I mean when they got in a fight that boy would leave
the state then come crawling back!!!! So yeah
I love Logan and Rory and that is that!!! Grin Cheesy

RORY: Luke can waltz?!
LORELAI: Luke can waltz.
RORY: Look how you just said, "Luke can waltz."
LORELAI: What, I'm just saying, I'm surprised that Luke can waltz.
RORY: That sounded more like, "I'm surprised I still have my clothes on."
gilmore_luver_07
Chilton Graduate

gilmore girls<3

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: March 11, 2007, 03:49:37 pm »

I think that Jess and Rory should b 2gether they r sooo sweet and hes the perfect guy. He belongs with her and we no that, besides sum ppl **sigh** dont think they do. But I do I mean he wrote a frickn book!! And well if that doesnt mean somthing Idk what does.

<3Alison LeAnn.
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: March 11, 2007, 05:25:25 pm »

I mean when ever things get bad with Rory and Logan and they get really mad at each other

That is one of the biggest reasons I think they work as a couple.  I think the biggest thing Logan learned from when they first broke up in LMHYBRO was running away doesn't work.  I don't think their fights are insurmountable, but if either of them took the attitude that a fight means they should just throw up their hands and quit, that would be it.  Instead, they come back and apologize and talk things out. 

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
Cheerios
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: March 12, 2007, 04:23:34 am »

That is one of the biggest reasons I think they work as a couple.  I think the biggest thing Logan learned from when they first broke up in LMHYBRO was running away doesn't work.  I don't think their fights are insurmountable, but if either of them took the attitude that a fight means they should just throw up their hands and quit, that would be it.  Instead, they come back and apologize and talk things out. 

YES! Thank you thats what I mean! Logan always comes back!
I mean yeah Dean and Jess came back but always at the wrong time
or like months later. Logan always always comes back! Hearts

LovesToRead
« Reply #1655 on: March 12, 2007, 08:30:24 am »

Definitely.  That's one of the things that I like about him too.  After that first fight, he didn't run away when things got bad.  He learned from his mistake and he learned that it is important to stick around.  And he's screwed up since then, but he always apologizes when he does.  I like that about his character.
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: March 12, 2007, 10:59:58 am »

Every time Logan screws up, I wish Rory was with Jess. But then again...Logan tends to be so sweet. But I still think Jess gets Rory better. Oh, and Dean was out of the picture in my view ages ago. Even though Logan's great. I'd still say Jess.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
deans_other_girl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

I like him, he says okeydokey

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: March 12, 2007, 06:17:05 pm »

Goodness gracious, it's like nobody else on this thing likes dean. HE WAS THE BEST! both times around, and personally, I'm routing for a third, because i think logan is a jerk to rory. I love him so much...for this show and others

I give you my corn
gilmore_luver_07
Chilton Graduate

gilmore girls<3

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: March 12, 2007, 06:52:33 pm »

I do think Dean is the hottest on the show but Jess is so much better for her.

<3Alison LeAnn.
Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Community Points: 158

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1659 on: March 12, 2007, 06:58:57 pm »

Heres my thoughts on all of her boyfriends(important ones.lol)

Jess = I love him, and i can't think of anything right now. hes great,awsome,and i love him.lol

Logan = On Logan's good side story(told by me! lol) I think that "New Logan" is good. Like in last weeks episode,I was rooting for him at the end. I was glad he finially quit his job with his dad. I thought that if Logan was seriese about Rory,then his Dad needed to stop running his life. Hopefully things change for the better now.

Dean = I think that he was a good first boyfriend. Even the secound time(after they broke up the first time,ya no? in chilton days! lol) He was sweet and kind,and Rory really did love him. He loved her too. But.... everything has to end. So did they. Rory/and/ Dean were sweet and cute together at first. But then,he got....i dont know,tiring. He got boring. I think that bringing him back in season 4/5 was stupid. Everything has an ending, and they procrastinated his far to long ahead. But, at least they got closer,unlike Jess and Rory,though many think the Real Paul Anka was a good closer,I just don't believe that.

Brenda- "It's Not A Sundae... It's A Banana Split."
Imy- "Do You Need A Crazy Corner?"
Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

One Tree Hill is the bomb.
gilmore_luver_07
Chilton Graduate

gilmore girls<3

View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: March 12, 2007, 07:06:52 pm »

Jess = I love him, and i can't think of anything right now. hes great,awsome,and i love him.lol

Logan = On Logan's good side story(told by me! lol) I think that "New Logan" is good. Like in last weeks episode,I was rooting for him at the end. I was glad he finially quit his job with his dad. I thought that if Logan was seriese about Rory,then his Dad needed to stop running his life. Hopefully things change for the better now.

Dean = I think that he was a good first boyfriend. Even the secound time(after they broke up the first time,ya no? in chilton days! lol) He was sweet and kind,and Rory really did love him. He loved her too. But.... everything has to end. So did they. Rory/and/ Dean were sweet and cute together at first. But then,he got....i dont know,tiring. He got boring. I think that bringing him back in season 4/5 was stupid. Everything has an ending, and they procrastinated his far to long ahead. But, at least they got closer,unlike Jess and Rory,though many think the Real Paul Anka was a good closer,I just don't believe that.

I think the same although Deans so freakn hott.sorry I had to fift that in there.

<3Alison LeAnn.
JusTcaLLmeRedhEad
Diner Owner

Community Points: 15

KeeP iT cOminG. (:

View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: March 12, 2007, 09:36:27 pm »

I like Jess alot. But I certainly dont think he and Rory will end up together. Especially considering what uncledub already pointed out, he doesnt live in New York..he lives in Philadelphia.

roRy:: yOu LooK nIce kiRk. KirK:: thAnKs..thIs iS the sUit theY buRRieD my Dad in.

kIrk:: i'm sO daMn LonELy tHat noT evEn aNimaL pLanEt doEs it fOr mE anYmoRe.

kiRK faN fOr LiFe [:
Cheerios
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: March 13, 2007, 10:51:58 am »

I think the same although Deans so freakn hott.sorry I had to fift that in there.

I agree I don't know why they brought Dean back in the 4/5 season it was kind of stupid!
But Dean is HOT though so i'm not going to complain! lol Wink

Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Community Points: 158

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1663 on: March 13, 2007, 01:11:02 pm »

LOL u sound exactly like my friend. Anyways, Im not being mean at dean.He was a great charactor. But, that was so stupid. Bringing him back? Although,this closer is a good one(it fitts,ya no?) it would have been perfect too,if he just slowly went away(like he did) instead of him slowely going away then"BAM" hes back and took Rory's boatto Fiji,making her give Logan and everyone else a sweater!

Brenda- "It's Not A Sundae... It's A Banana Split."
Imy- "Do You Need A Crazy Corner?"
Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

One Tree Hill is the bomb.
tully
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: March 13, 2007, 03:32:00 pm »

Censor
Shame on such a GG fan thinking Jess lived in New York Shocked
What was I thinking Huh
Off with my head! Hidden
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 143
  Print