GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 09:28:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: In which age-catagory do you belong?
0-10 years old
10-15 years old
15-20 years old
20-25 years old
25-30 years old
30-40 years old
40-50 years old
50 and older

Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 355
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again  (Read 1108627 times)
jessicagilmore
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #5265 on: March 25, 2009, 10:04:15 am »

cherilee13  thanks for the welcome i'm new and old i've was here and then i got busy with work and didn't get to check in but now i'm home so i would love to get to know all of you so thank you for the welcome back

miffin i hope you can get back to watching the show aging i know i didn't have much time to watch them i would watch them on sunday and then i started working on sunday but now i've watch all them up to season 5 i got them all for chrismas my hubby got them for was the best gift i have ever got do they still come on tv over there we have them on tv ever day on abc family

to everyone eles have a great week  Grin
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #5266 on: March 27, 2009, 11:42:54 am »

Welcome to the ORG Muffin, I hope that you really enjoy your time here.  I didn't start watching the show until it went into reruns in syndication in 2005 and got hooked and never missed an episode.  I actually was able to watch the first four seasons in syndication, then went right into season five in ruruns on its regular stations then then was able to watch seasons 6 and 7 as first run episodes. 

It is really nice to see that there are others who live in my world of procrastination.  Sometimes I feel like I am a master at it. 

I hope that you have been able to continue with watching the last seven episodes of the show.  I have seen it from pilot to finale many times over.  My obsession with the show is a real sickness for me.  I think my family is about ready to commit me. 

Jessicagilmore, I hope that you have been able to continue with your episode watching as well.  That is really cool that your hubby got the DVDs for you.  Mine did too when the boxed set first came out. 

I just recently found out that Gilmore Girls will start to air on SOAPnet starting April 4th and will be showing two episodes on Saturday nights  at 9pm and 10pm EST and on Sundays at 6pm and 7pm .  

Well, Welcome again to the ORG and I hope to see you around the boards a lot. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 12:54:54 pm by cherilee13 » Logged

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
forfun
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #5267 on: April 20, 2009, 07:53:57 pm »

I'm so happy for you guys! That's so great!

Ange
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #5268 on: June 04, 2009, 12:50:58 pm »

hello my name is Ange i have actually been on forum for a while but never got around to actually introducing myself....i started watching gg at the begining of season 7 but just recorded the episodes because i refused to watch season 7 without starting from season 1! but now i am fully addicted i have watched each episode about four times each and i own all of the season dvd's

i live in southern california and go to school for ultrasound. i am 19 years old and still love to just come and talk to everyone about our fovorite show!
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #5269 on: June 06, 2009, 09:01:11 pm »

hello my name is Ange i have actually been on forum for a while but never got around to actually introducing myself....i started watching gg at the begining of season 7 but just recorded the episodes because i refused to watch season 7 without starting from season 1! but now i am fully addicted i have watched each episode about four times each and i own all of the season dvd's

i live in southern california and go to school for ultrasound. i am 19 years old and still love to just come and talk to everyone about our fovorite show!

Hi and Welcome to the forum.   Cool
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5270 on: June 10, 2009, 05:44:59 pm »

I Ange, I hope that you are enjoying the different threads and meeting everyone.  I am a major GG fan.  I could not tell you how many times I have watched the show from pilot to end.  I have been able to catch it on ABC Family right from day one there and I have all seven seasons plus the complete box set.  I am also watching it on SOAP Net on the weekends.  I am glad that you were able to hold out and not watch season seven until you were able to watch the rest from the start.  It would have spoiled it. 

My name is Cheri and I live in Michigan.  I have a sister how lives in LA.  I love it out there. 

Ange
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #5271 on: June 15, 2009, 01:05:36 pm »

really thats so cool and probably cold! lol but yes i live in la and its pretty nice but way crowded!
and yes i am so happy i waited to watch season seven but now i jump around all the time from
soap net to abc family and my dvd's!
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5272 on: June 15, 2009, 05:32:47 pm »

Forgot to say that I started watching GG when it was about 2/3s through the fifth season, about the same time it started on ABC Family but didn't watch it until that season went into reruns.  By that time ABC Family had gone all the way from pilot to end of fourth season so I was able to slide right into the reruns for fifth.  The only time I had to wait between seasons was between 6 and 7.  That was a brutal summer.  Well, at least I had reruns for season 6.  Now I am all over the place and sometimes I forget what seasons some things happen because every day I am watching at least two different seasons.  It is fun though and I never get tired of it. 

Yeah, it can get pretty cold here during the winter.  Today I think it was 79 so not bad.  The bad thing is the humidity during the summer.  That and I hate it if it goes about 85.

Opps, just noticed I said how instead of who in my last post.  My bad. 

Ange
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #5273 on: June 16, 2009, 12:56:47 pm »

haha i didnt notice it till you just told me! and i know i get so confused on which season i am watching and what happened its all just jumbled in my mind by now lol! wow 85 sounds amazing im not looking forward to the 100 degree weather thats coming...the past couple of weeks its been cool and overcast which is not typical weather. i think im going to go home and watch some episodes of season seven!
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5274 on: July 14, 2009, 01:01:33 am »

I'm not *technically* new, but I've been M.I.A. for awhile, so I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Just to refresh those memories filled with far more interesting facts of life (like, wetas (a type of insect in NZ) have ears on their knees), I'm KATE!
I'm 22 now!! I'm a big girl! But I still look like I'm 12, so don't get too excited.
I took a hiatus cuz some super-intense things were happening and I could only make half-hearted 'the world sucks' kinda posts, so I stayed away, for your sake's
But I'm BACK! And better than ever. Except for that brief period in 1989, that was my best. 2 year old Kate was the shizz nizz

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5275 on: July 14, 2009, 05:59:19 pm »

Kate ~ it is really great to have you back.  It has been soooooooooooo quiet around here for a while now.  I have really missed you.
          I hope all is well in your corner of the world now.  Gee, still only looking like you're 12.  I wish I could say I looked younger
          than my real age.   Wow, never heard of an insect with ears on their knees.  I'll bet it would be really hard to hear if they
          crossed their legs.  Booooo, sorry, I couldn't resist that one.  So, two was the best of Kate?  I'll bet there had to be at least
          one other good year in there.  I hope there were several.  At any rate, Welcome Back, sweet Kate.

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5276 on: July 14, 2009, 06:24:28 pm »

Hha, they'd only be able to hear out of one. And if you stood on one side of them, you could whisper nasty things about their haircut, and they wouldn't know!!!!
Thanks for the welcome sweetpea, it's good to be home!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5277 on: July 14, 2009, 06:50:00 pm »

That's even funnier.   Cheesy

GGfanemma
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 80

Literati~Java Junkie forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5278 on: July 25, 2009, 10:18:52 pm »

Hola Hola Hola!

Hey everyone,
I'm back for just a little bit. I feel like kind of a jerk since I'm always like back again gone again on this forum. I hope everyone is doing super fantastic, and I'm sorry to say I haven't been watching GG for a while, but I'm going to change that! I'm just checking in on everyone and everything, and I hope to be back more in the future!
Lots of love,
Emma

Member of the Planless People Club!
Member of the I'm Not a 50 Year Old Man Club!
Member of The People Who Get Hurt A Lot Club!
Member of the Easily Addicted To TV Shows Club!
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #5279 on: August 28, 2009, 04:25:29 pm »

Hola Hola Hola!

Hey everyone,
I'm back for just a little bit. I feel like kind of a jerk since I'm always like back again gone again on this forum. I hope everyone is doing super fantastic, and I'm sorry to say I haven't been watching GG for a while, but I'm going to change that! I'm just checking in on everyone and everything, and I hope to be back more in the future!
Lots of love,
Emma

High Five
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 355
  Print  

Jump to: