GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 16, 2022, 06:43:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: In which age-catagory do you belong?
0-10 years old
10-15 years old
15-20 years old
20-25 years old
25-30 years old
30-40 years old
40-50 years old
50 and older

Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 355
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again  (Read 1218747 times)
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #5100 on: August 01, 2008, 09:32:21 pm »

Hey there!  I'm totally new here.  I'm Kelly from Michigan.  LOVE the GG.  I have all the seasons except for no. 1 on dvd and it's pretty much all I watch lol.  Always with coffee.  I'm actually about to watch more of season five.  I'm so the non hermit type but sometimes it's just nice to hole up in your room and hang out with rory and lorelai lol.  And kirk and luke and lane and jackson and logan....
 Kiss

WELCOME KELLY!! I totally know what you mean! There are some evenings when I get home from work and just want to spend some quality time with Rory and Lorelai! They always make me feel better when I'm a bit down and always seem to understand life. I'm glad that you've joined the ORG! I hope that you find your time here fun and enjoyable! I noticed they are starting to lower the price of the earlier seasons of GG at Best Buy, maybe you can get season 1 sometime! I think my seasons 1-3 need to be purchased again as I swear they're wearing out! Tongue Welcome!! I'm Mel~

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
MelC
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #5101 on: August 05, 2008, 10:28:32 pm »

Hi, I'm also Mel.  Grin or Melody. or MelC whichever... I'm new here and I'm still watching Season 5.... I'm a turtle, I know... I'll try to catch up.  :Smiley Dont really know what to say now... Em... I'm 20 this dec... I'm from Penang, Malaysia.... and em.... nice to meet you?  Smiley
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #5102 on: August 05, 2008, 10:35:17 pm »

Welcome Melody (I'm gonna stick with that because we have quite a few Mel's here already and now it just got more confusing Grin).

Nothing wrong with watching it at a slow, digestable pace.  Especially during Season 5 which is one of my favourites.  Hope you enjoy your time here at the ORG and feel free to ask any questions.  We are very friendly.

Welcome also to Kelly.  Another Michigander - some of the best Org members are from your neck of the woods KElly.  You are in good company. 

Please read Forum Rules
MelC
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5103 on: August 05, 2008, 10:42:26 pm »

Shocked wow... you reply fast!

So in the future, if someone calls out for Mel, I shouldnt answer it, huh?  Cheesy Right now, I'm quite overwhelmed with the amount of posts there are... I'll probably just hop around a few threads... I do have one question though - Any idea where to get high quality GG screencaps/promo pics? Cause I'd like to make GG fanart.  Wink
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #5104 on: August 08, 2008, 06:32:24 pm »

Welcome
! how are you?
my names steph Smiley

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #5105 on: August 08, 2008, 09:23:58 pm »

Hi Melody, welcome to the org..  Like Caryn, I will stick with Melody and season 5 is also my favorite season.  You will meet a lot of really great, helpful, and funny people here.  There are a lot of threads here.  I have picked just a handful that I visit on a regular basis and check out a few of the others every now and then.  Yeah, there are several Mel's already here but you will learn quickly when the Mel they are talking to is you or one of the others.  My name is Cheri and I am from Michigan, USA

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
mrs.lexie lou lou
Stars Hollow Tourist

i love the word copperboom!!

View Profile
« Reply #5106 on: August 09, 2008, 12:48:19 am »

hi my name is alexis im 12 but so close to 13 i can taste it. i like the form alot i love gilmore girls. i've even got  my parents and my brother watching the show. High Five

mrs.lexie lou lou
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: August 09, 2008, 03:59:23 pm »

Welcome to the org Alexis, I'm Cheri.  It is really great that you have found us.  There is always a lot going on and a lot of amazing people to meet here.  And this is the right place to be if you are a big Gilmore Girls fan.  It is cool that you got your family to watch the show with you.  Hope you enjoy yourself her.  If you have any questions, just find the right thread and ask away.  There are so many people who will be willing to help and there are a lot of threads where you can show your talents with graphics, photography, etc.  Hope to see you around the threads a lot.

Lukes_Pie_Cook
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5108 on: August 11, 2008, 04:21:31 pm »

Hi everyone. I just signed up and wanted to say hi. Yes, I am a guy and no I won't hit up on any of the girls here unless your name is Lorelai Victoria Gilmore. I am a huge fan of the Gilmore Girls watch it everytime I can working 3rd shift kinda hard to do thats why I started buying the box sets.
My favorites
Lorelai (use Oy, with the poodles already in everyday speech)
Rory
Sookie
Luke not Chris
Dean not Jess

"Lorelai, this thing we're doing here me, you I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in."
        - Luke to Lorelai
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5109 on: August 11, 2008, 08:42:45 pm »

Welcome Lukes_Pie_Cook.  Always nice to have a guys take on the show.  This is the place to be if you are a big fan of the show.
I have to say that I agree with your choice of favorites however, I don't use the Oy, with the poodles already line.  Atleast not very often. Tongue  I do manage to say atleast one of Lorelai's many other lines in the span of a day, though.  Hope you enjoy talking with everyone around here.  It is really interesting to see where some of the conversations go.   

Lukes_Pie_Cook
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5110 on: August 12, 2008, 12:47:14 pm »

Thank you cherilee. A lot of my friends give me a hastle about watching the show. I tell them its hilarious and Rory rules and that I changed my cats name to Paula Anka...(because she is a girl cat)

"Lorelai, this thing we're doing here me, you I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in."
        - Luke to Lorelai
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5111 on: August 12, 2008, 09:55:47 pm »

Don't pay attention to your friends, atleast about the hastle about watching the show.  It is a good show for gals and guys.  That is cool about changing your cats name to Paula Anka.  Does she come when you call her that?  My favorite character is Lorelai (part because I think that she is really cool and part because I think Lauren Graham is great).  Rory is my second favorite. 

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #5112 on: August 16, 2008, 09:25:01 pm »

Welcome Melody! I'm one of the other Mel's here. It's very nice to meet you! I hope you're enjoying your time here. Season 5 is a wonderful one, not like there aren't good seasons, but it's one of my favorites! You'll have to discuss with us your thoughts on the recent episodes that you're watching. Don't worry about getting through all the seasons, there isn't a lot of episode discussion going on now that the show has ended, but you'll see the seasons divided up in the category for discussion of episodes, so you won't have to read anything that will spoil the new ones for you. Hope you stay around and look forward to getting to know you!

Hello Alexis! Nice to see you here! It's great getting other family members to enjoy the Girls with you! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi everyone. I just signed up and wanted to say hi. Yes, I am a guy and no I won't hit up on any of the girls here unless your name is Lorelai Victoria Gilmore. I am a huge fan of the Gilmore Girls watch it everytime I can working 3rd shift kinda hard to do thats why I started buying the box sets.
My favorites
Lorelai (use Oy, with the poodles already in everyday speech)
Rory
Sookie
Luke not Chris
Dean not Jess

Welcome! Welcome! It's always great to see another male join the forum! We don't mind you being here at all! Look forward to getting another male perspective on this female dominated show. It's always great to see that there are guys out there that love the Girls as much as we do! I'm glad to see Sookie made your list of favorites! She's a charming one for sure! Looking forward to hearing from you around the forums! Glad you're here!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Lukes_Pie_Cook
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5113 on: August 18, 2008, 06:17:21 pm »

Thank you very much for the welcome, I been watching and loving the GG for sometime now. Heck even I have my myspace page is dedicated to the GG. Of course I get a lot of harrassment from my friends about it. I don't care its my favorite show. Always has been always will be.
Mypace link, feel free to visit it drop a line say hi, check out the best opening credits redone I had to have it on there and my tribute to Lorelai..lol.

http://www.myspace.com/nordyforlife

- Luke to Lorelai
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #5114 on: August 18, 2008, 08:15:29 pm »

Glad that you stand up for what you like and you keep your Myspace profile the way you want it! I tried to go by but you can't see anything unless you're a friend I think. I have mine set to private too. I'd love to view, so I'll request from you. I hope that you find your time here enjoyable. There's a lot to discuss and what a better place than this, to keep the spirit of the Girls alive and well!! Again, welcome to the ORG! Grin

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 355
  Print  

Jump to: