GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 08, 2021, 08:20:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: In which age-catagory do you belong?
0-10 years old
10-15 years old
15-20 years old
20-25 years old
25-30 years old
30-40 years old
40-50 years old
50 and older

Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 355
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again  (Read 1111807 times)
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5085 on: July 15, 2008, 10:01:17 pm »

You're silly! Of course, you're remembered! How's your summer going? I'm glad that you were able to stop by for a bit. Hope to see you around again more often! Take good care! Glad you're here!! ~Mel

SOOKS!!!  How are you?  My summer is going quite well.  Getting in a lot of girlie things. (trying to be more feminine Smiley I hope its working).  Dating once again and just loving it. 

My New Website
SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

Community Points: 250

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #5086 on: July 18, 2008, 02:21:12 am »

Hello Everyone!  Its Amber.  I'm not sure if you all remember me so I thought I would post to the Introduction thread and reintroduce myself.  Sorry I haven't been around much.  I have been making som really big life changing decisions that have realy helped me out and my focus has been on them for a while now.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer!
Amber

heeeeeello amber!!! i m with mel here! OF COURSE you are being remembered. i check you myspace from time to time and see if theres anything new...wow, it s been ages Cheesy seems like some ppl are coming back to the org...hehe. just like me..i have been away for almost a year, too.
it s great to see you back...who knows maybe we ll get to talk a bit again Cheesy

hey, about the girlie thing...i d say it s overrated being toooooo girlie. just be who you are, dress so you feel comfy in yout clothes and stuff! from the pics i have seen of you, you looked perfectly fine to me!!!

have and awesome day!!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 02:23:19 am by SydneyGirl » Logged

www.myspace.com/sydneygirl1903

I kissed a Peds surgeon ...
She’s perky, and has butterflies on her scrubcap. But she’s also hot. Really hot ...
Help me get over the butterflies
Leigh
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5087 on: July 18, 2008, 02:43:38 pm »

Hi! I'm Leigh, 32 years old, Yankee  Wink, and I too have a 16 year old daughter.
Let's see, what else. I'm a crazy, single mom who is best friends with her daughter. I'm probably not as cool as Lorelai, but I try.  Tongue

GILMOREorBUST
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

HEYY :) I'M NEW.

View Profile
« Reply #5088 on: July 19, 2008, 03:58:42 pm »

Hey,
I'm new here. My name is Sally. I just wanted to say hey to everyone&say this site seems cool. I am a HUGEEEE Gilmore fan. It's taken me long enough to actually sign up for this site hah. But yeah, just wanted to say hey&it's nice to find people who share the same addiction haha.

Smiley,
SAL.
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5089 on: July 19, 2008, 05:18:14 pm »

hi sally! i welcome u 2 the org! if u ever need help or anyting let me no. have fun on the org! Cheesy

cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #5090 on: July 19, 2008, 06:54:05 pm »

Welcome Leigh, it is nice to have you here.  It is really great to hear that you and your daughter are best friends.  I am best friends with my youngest daughter as well but there are 32 years between us.  My mom was my best friend.

Welcomel Sally, It may have taken awhile for you to find the org. but it is great that you are here now.

It is really a lot of fun going through all of the different threads and making frends along the way.  Everyone is really great here and we all love to talk about a lot of different things and yet our love for Gilmore Girls is the link that brought us all here.  If you ever have any questions, just post them and you will find a lot of people who are willing to answer you. 

Have fun exploring the org and getting to know everyone.

Cheri

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #5091 on: July 20, 2008, 04:09:44 am »

Hey, Amber! I remember you, though you might not remember me, haha.

Welcome Leigh! Wow, it's almost like we have a real Gilmore Girl  Wink Hope you have a good time here.

Hello Sally! Welcome, and have fun Smiley

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
GILMOREorBUST
Stars Hollow Tourist

HEYY :) I'M NEW.

View Profile
« Reply #5092 on: July 20, 2008, 11:40:01 am »

thanks for the welcoming Smiley

Smiley,
SAL.
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #5093 on: July 20, 2008, 08:08:06 pm »

Welcome Leigh and Sally!!! Celebrate

I'm anxious to get to know you both!

Leigh - that's awesome that you have such a wonderful relationship with your daughter! I hope it continues and the two of you stay close! It's wonderful when you can be so close to your mother, she's definitely a very special friend. Do you both enjoy Gilmore Girls? I'm sure you're just as cool as Lorelai!! Can't wait to talk more!

Sally - Glad that your able to join us! I'm sure you'll find that there are plenty of Gilmore addicted fans here! You're in the right place! Grin Hope to hear more from you really soon!!

Enjoy the forum~
Mel

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
drain
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5094 on: July 21, 2008, 09:25:16 am »

Star drain Why would they not let you into uni? Don't get down, you'll get in!! How long have you been enjoying the Gilmore Girls? I hope you'll return and join us in fun and laughter!! So good to "meet" you!

dont have the best record with college or high school lol

starsholla
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5095 on: July 31, 2008, 05:24:22 pm »

Hey there!  I'm totally new here.  I'm Kelly from Michigan.  LOVE the GG.  I have all the seasons except for no. 1 on dvd and it's pretty much all I watch lol.  Always with coffee.  I'm actually about to watch more of season five.  I'm so the non hermit type but sometimes it's just nice to hole up in your room and hang out with rory and lorelai lol.  And kirk and luke and lane and jackson and logan....
 Kiss
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5096 on: July 31, 2008, 05:28:50 pm »

Hi kelly welcome! pm me if u ever need any help. oh yeah and im katie!

cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5097 on: July 31, 2008, 06:03:04 pm »

Hey Kelly from Michigan, I'm Cheri from Michigan.  Welcome to the org.  It is great to have another Michigander here.  I hope that you enjoy yourself.  There are a lot of really great people here to meet.  I am a real Gilmore Girls fan. I have all seven seasons and I also have the complete box set.  I watch atleast three or four episodes almost everynight after everyone else goes to sleep.

drain ~ have you heard from uni yet?

starsholla
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5098 on: July 31, 2008, 07:47:42 pm »

Hellooo cheri!  Nice to meet ya.  Loving this website, it's fabulous!  I usually watch 3-4 episodes in a day too.  Which season is your favorite?
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5099 on: July 31, 2008, 08:14:42 pm »

If I had to pick a season I think I would have to say 5, but I like all of the seasons with some episodes in each over the others.  I am one of the rare ones who actually liked a lot about season seven although I wish that we had more of Lorelai and Luke back together at the end.  I do play the last two discs of seven a lot especially 'Lorelai? Lorelai?'  Which season is your favorite?

Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 355
  Print  

Jump to: