0-10 years old
10-15 years old
15-20 years old
20-25 years old
25-30 years old
30-40 years old
40-50 years old
50 and older

Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again  (Read 1245839 times)

Offline Seni

• Town Selectman
  • Community Points: 594
  • Literati forever
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again
« Reply #5055 on: June 14, 2008, 11:45:30 pm »
lol it's ok. I think he's called...John Zimmerman. Olympic skater and won some sort of place on the Olympics, lol, I don't remember.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-

Offline Tess

• Stars Hollow Tourist
  • Community Points: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5056 on: June 15, 2008, 03:36:07 am »
No problem...don't be sorry. I just wanted to try to help ya out! Please don't feel bad and take no offense to me saying anything. It's really not a huge thing. To edit a post you can click the 'modify' button in the upper right hand corner of your own post that you want to edit. Or if you want to quote many people in one message, click the 'reply' button to reply to the thread, then click 'quote' in any message that you wish t quote from. It will let you keep quoting in the same message as much as you want. It's kind of hard to explain if you're not in person, so I'm sorry if I just confused things more. Let me know if you have more questions...I'll try to do better! :)
No, I didn't feel offended. In fact, I'm glad that you told me that it was possible to multi-quote and thanks for the instructions on how to do so. Now I know how to do it and I'll use that function from now on.  :)

I don't know that I'm the biggest Friends fan, myself, but it's sad when you quote the characters in Friends when in regular conversation with others...or when you refer to them as your friends! :P Alright, I need a life! haha! See you around! Cheers~
Yeah, I agree. He he.  :D

Offline Sooks

• Inn Bellhop
  • Community Points: 1464
  • Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx
    • View Profile
« Reply #5057 on: June 19, 2008, 12:02:56 am »
Hey Tess...it looks like it's working good!! ;D Glad it's helped. Hope you're enjoying your time here!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~

Offline SydneyGirl

• Diner Owner
  • Community Points: 250
  • bathroom kisses
    • View Profile
« Reply #5058 on: June 22, 2008, 10:53:45 am »
Hehe, I'm from Croatia. And it's been two days but I still brag about how we won at soccer  ;)
ohoh, but there seems to be no more bragging now, im afraid :( at least not for croatia...

www.myspace.com/sydneygirl1903

I kissed a Peds surgeon ...
She’s perky, and has butterflies on her scrubcap. But she’s also hot. Really hot ...
Help me get over the butterflies

Offline Seni

• Town Selectman
  • Literati forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5059 on: June 23, 2008, 04:36:24 am »
please, don't, haha. that was such a painful game. Actually 2 minutes. The Turks did the unimaginable. I swear they scored that goal in the last second. It still hurts lol, and I'm not even a big soccer fan, I just watch these big events.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove

Offline SydneyGirl

• Diner Owner
  • bathroom kisses
    • View Profile
« Reply #5060 on: June 23, 2008, 11:51:13 am »
please, don't, haha. that was such a painful game. Actually 2 minutes. The Turks did the unimaginable. I swear they scored that goal in the last second. It still hurts lol, and I'm not even a big soccer fan, I just watch these big events.
i m sorry ;P i know how you feel :) i m german...hehe, the game against croatia was our painful game ;P *pretty stick* to make you feel a bit better ;P
i saw the game croatia vs turkey...after croatia scored i was already up to turn the tv off when turkey scored...and i live in a part of berlin where many many many many turkish people live and there was a lot of noise and celebratin here till almost 2 in the morning :( wednesday it s us who plays turkey...we ll see how that goes...:D

and hallo btw, my name is Anna :)

i m not really new here at the org but have been away for almost a year...and now i m back...hehe

She’s perky, and has butterflies on her scrubcap. But she’s also hot. Really hot ...

Offline Sooks

• Inn Bellhop
  • Community Points: 1464
  • Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx
    • View Profile
« Reply #5061 on: June 23, 2008, 01:55:02 pm »
Hi Anna!! I'm glad that you're back! I think it's weird though that I never knew your name before. I feel so silly now, after addressing you as 'Sidney' realizing that's probably where you're from! Oooops! :P

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~

Offline Seni

• Town Selectman
  • Literati forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5062 on: June 24, 2008, 12:36:57 am »
Hello Anna, I'm Ines  :)

well I really hope Germany kicks Turkey's butt.  ;D Michael Ballack can scream his heart out on the judges for all I care, just win the damn game, lol. And prettystick back  ;)

Grey's Anatomy - McLove

Offline SydneyGirl

• Diner Owner
  • bathroom kisses
    • View Profile
« Reply #5063 on: June 24, 2008, 10:06:26 am »
Hi Anna!! I'm glad that you're back! I think it's weird though that I never knew your name before. I feel so silly now, after addressing you as 'Sidney' realizing that's probably where you're from! Oooops! :P
*lol* doesn t matter, i wasnt sure about your name either :D so we are even, and well, sorry to disapoint (sp?) you, but i am not form Sydney....hehe, i am from Düsseldorf, Germany, but now living in Berlin, Germany...but I have lived in Sydney for almost a year when I finished school, which seems like forever ago...i hope i will return some day because i miss it soooooooooooo much  :-\

Hello Anna, I'm Ines  :)

well I really hope Germany kicks Turkey's butt.  ;D Michael Ballack can scream his heart out on the judges for all I care, just win the damn game, lol. And prettystick back  ;)
hey ines, what a beautiful name i might say...reminds me of a book i recently read, by isabel allende, "Ines of my Soul" :) it was such a great book to read...therefore, i like the name a lot :D

I ll do my best to make us win the game...hehe...i wish it was in my power  ;) me and some friends might have a semi-final BBQ....*yayus*

Offline Seni

• Town Selectman
  • Literati forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5064 on: June 24, 2008, 10:15:10 am »
Haven't heard of the book, but I might check it out, I like things that have to do with my name :) and thanks.

Nice, have fun, BBQs are always awesome  ;D

Grey's Anatomy - McLove

xxBritneyxx

« Reply #5065 on: June 26, 2008, 04:00:59 pm »
Hey im back, its Britney!

Offline Wilara

• Stars Hollow Tourist
  • Community Points: 2
  • Me in London- I LOVE London!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5066 on: July 01, 2008, 05:15:56 am »
Hi,

I'm Emma.  I'm from a town called Toowoomba in South East Queensland, Australia.  I'm 15  and in grade 10 at an all girls school.  I have a friend who sits in front of me in maths and we pass notes covered in quotes to each other all through class whilst paying attention, of course.

I have many obsessions.  They include Gilmore Girls, Trixie Belden, this nifty website callled http://www.jixemitri.net/jixmb, also collecting model horses called Breyers, I have a thing with the musical "Wicked" and a Australian Horse Magazine.

I own a horse named Meldoy, but I don't really ride because I got bucked off my old horse. 

I work Saturdays and Thursday nights. I do this to earn money so that I can have a gap year in London the year after I graduate High School.   I plan on visiting my sister.  Both my sisters currently live over there.  One is getting married in January!!!!  I also have 2 nephews.

I'm not sure what else to put here.

Emma
Love Emma

Offline Faby

• Stars Hollow Tourist
  • Community Points: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5067 on: July 01, 2008, 11:26:08 am »
Hi!
I'm Fabiola (nickname Faby!!) and I'm from Naples (Italy).
I'm very glad to join this forum because I really like gilmore girls :D
I hope my english isn't too bad ahah
kisses

Offline gilmorefriend

• Official Gilmore Girl
  • Community Points: 1354
    • View Profile
« Reply #5068 on: July 01, 2008, 12:16:37 pm »
Welcome to the org, Emma and Faby.
I'm Amber. I'm around here a lot, so if you stick around, you'll be sure to see me.
You can PM me if you ever want to talk, or need any help.
Have fun posting!
THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST

Offline honkifuluvGG

• Pretty Town Spinster
  • Community Points: 1944
    • View Profile
« Reply #5069 on: July 01, 2008, 06:41:44 pm »
Welcome Faby - your English is sounding just found.  Enjoy your time here and please feel free to ask for any help if you need it.

Welcome Emma - I just left you a welcome message in the Aussie thread also, but since I'm here thought I'd say g'day again.

:)

Please read Forum Rules