GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 05:56:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: In which age-catagory do you belong?
0-10 years old
10-15 years old
15-20 years old
20-25 years old
25-30 years old
30-40 years old
40-50 years old
50 and older

Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 355
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again  (Read 1110373 times)
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #4050 on: March 13, 2007, 12:51:27 pm »

Hey, I'm Ines, from Croatia, almost 14. I love Gilmore girls obviously  Cheesy
I play the flute. So they just showed the 6th season finale on Croatian television, but I don't mind spoilers. I can't wait to see the 7th season and I hope it won't be the last. Currently I'm supporting Chris/Lorelei and Rory/Jess, but that's for now.
I have 6 seasons on DVD and am analyzing  Grin almost finished with season 2. If you want to send me a message, please, do. All from me for now  Wink

Exactly where is Croatia?

Between Bosnia and Hungary, east from Italy. Nice little country. Everything's new here  Cheesy
Thanks everyone for the welcomes, I'd quote, but then the post would look messy.
So, thanks Sooks and emily   Wink

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
__NaddeL__
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: March 14, 2007, 02:21:25 am »

Hi I'm Nadine. I'm 20 years old and come from Germnay. I hope my english is not so bad
and you could understand me when I post here.... Grin
I'm working in an office and when I have to relax I watch my GG DVD's.
I loved them from the first minute. It's all so funny....... I pray that there will be not only an 8 season,
but an 9., 10., 11.....and so on.... Wink
I think this is enough for the moment......

Many greetings from Germany!!!!
lukenlorelai4ever5
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Don't stop believin' in a season 8!

View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: March 14, 2007, 02:32:19 am »

Welcome!  You get a prettystick for your name!  Smiley  I hope you like it here.  I just joined on Sunday and it's pretty great.  Smiley 

My name's Shanna, by the way.   Smiley Grin

Lorelai Gilmore: Where are you?
Luke Danes: Oh, I'm about an hour from 'If I lived here I'd blow my brains out.'
Lorelai Gilmore: Oh, I heard it's nice there this time of year.

J.J.
Noddie

Fav shows:
This 'n' Ugly Betty
__NaddeL__
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: March 14, 2007, 03:50:54 am »

Hi! And thanks!

I don't want to embarrass me, but what means "prettystick"Huh Smiley
Kristian
Town Resident

Community Points: 27

View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: March 14, 2007, 07:01:12 am »

Hi! And thanks!

I don't want to embarrass me, but what means "prettystick"Huh Smiley

You get another one for asking that.. welcome aboard.

elocin
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

i'm 14:D

View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: March 14, 2007, 03:14:31 pm »

Hey.
I'm Nicole, i'm a newbie. 13 from boring iowa...lol. but turning 14 and getting my permit soon! Cheesy

Life's short. talk fast.

Lorelai: if you're not there, i'd have to get drunk and make out with the best man, who is Rory, so you can see all the very creepy remifications of your absense here.
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: March 14, 2007, 06:24:03 pm »

ugh, and again it happens....I wonder why I cannot seem to come here often at all.

Well welcome to all our new members!!! Cheesy  I hope you have tons of fun and really enjoy it here...but don't forget to follwo the rules! Wink

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, and I would like to personally welcome Nicole!!!!  I hope you have tons of fun.  Wow, you get your permit at 14?!  Lucky, in NJ we don't get it until 16, and you don't get full license until 18! (lol which I will be turning soon), which brings me to my question, when is your birthday, (since mine is coming up too)...lol don't you love Spring Birthdays? Cheesy

Enjoy
Hearts Melanie

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: March 14, 2007, 07:26:13 pm »

Naddel Welcome!! I left you another message in the Literati's thread! I see you're posting quite well so far! Germany huh? What part are you from? A dear friend of mine from Germany, just moved to the states near me! A *pretty stick* is karma and karma will show up for you as community points. People can give them to you for a variety of reasons. They don't really mean much, but sometime people get carried away by them. You can find out more about them by going to HERE! Smiley Hope to get to know you! Have fun! Smiley

Nicole Welcome to the ORG! My father is from Iowa. What part are you from, may I ask? I'm from MN so not too far from you! It's awesome that you're getting your permit soon. I bet your excited! Smiley That's one good thing about Iowa...you get your permit earlier! haha Tongue Can't wait to get to know you more! Have a fun time here! It's a wonderful place to be! Oh, when do you turn 14?

Star StarFriendly reminder to all new members: Please do not double post. If you are wanting to post after you've already just posted, you can click 'modify' in your own post (upper right hand corner) to edit your post and that's it! Smiley It's just a courtasy to other members and the owner's/ mod's request. To read the other guidlines, please go HERE! If you have any questions, please let anyone know! We're all pretty friendly here for the most part! Happy posting!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 08:26:25 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
elocin
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

i'm 14:D

View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: March 14, 2007, 08:19:35 pm »

ugh, and again it happens....I wonder why I cannot seem to come here often at all.

Well welcome to all our new members!!! Cheesy  I hope you have tons of fun and really enjoy it here...but don't forget to follwo the rules! Wink

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, and I would like to personally welcome Nicole!!!!  I hope you have tons of fun.  Wow, you get your permit at 14?!  Lucky, in NJ we don't get it until 16, and you don't get full license until 18! (lol which I will be turning soon), which brings me to my question, when is your birthday, (since mine is coming up too)...lol don't you love Spring Birthdays? Cheesy

Enjoy
Hearts Melanie

thx, Mela489 and Sooks! we get our permits at 14 and our regular lisences at 16, but i heard something about them changing it...well i hope it's after i get mine! lol.  my birthday is on april 26th, when is yours? and yes i love spring b-days, spring is my favorite time of year! i'm from central iowa, a town called Marshalltown. its about an hour away from Des Moines! oh, and my aunt lives in NJ, which part do you live in?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 08:24:41 pm by elocin » Logged

Life's short. talk fast.

Lorelai: if you're not there, i'd have to get drunk and make out with the best man, who is Rory, so you can see all the very creepy remifications of your absense here.
__NaddeL__
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: March 14, 2007, 11:24:08 pm »

Naddel Welcome!! I left you another message in the Literati's thread! I see you're posting quite well so far! Germany huh? What part are you from? A dear friend of mine from Germany, just moved to the states near me! A *pretty stick* is karma and karma will show up for you as community points. People can give them to you for a variety of reasons. They don't really mean much, but sometime people get carried away by them. You can find out more about them by going to HERE! Smiley Hope to get to know you! Have fun! Smiley

Thank you for your statement! I come from the north-west of Germany! Near Bielefeld or Hannover... Do you know this citys?
Where does your friend come from? And where are you living in USA?
sassygirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4060 on: March 15, 2007, 05:15:17 pm »

I love this show to death, I didnt know they had a online forum on it,lol. Now I can share it with people because nobody else in my family even watches it. Awesome!!

I new site for girls to talk and vent at!!! www.girlvent.com
so cool!
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: March 15, 2007, 07:47:59 pm »

Welcome to the org sassygirl!!  Haha, you definitely found the correct place. lol, and I bet if you watch it enough you can convince your family to see some and they will get hooked too.  My dad constintally makes fun of me for watching/obsessing over it, yet yesterday he was asking me all these questions like "so is that guy still living in Lundon, or did he get his internet company" lol...Its kinda funny, yet kinda annoying how he refers to the different characters...--> point, I bet you can get your family hooked too! Smiley  Welcome again!

elocin, that is awesome! Smiley  My b-day is April 4th!  April and spring are both amazing.  I think April is the best month, and the spring is just amazing!  Its like the best weather of the year--> plus it holds our birthdays! Wink
I live in New Jersey, btw.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Poppinella
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: March 16, 2007, 03:59:25 am »

Hi!
My name is Petronella, 26, from Sweden.
I live here with my husband and our four cats!
Yesterday was my birthday and guess if I was happy when I got the present from my husband... the fifth dvd-box!!! He IS a great husband!!!
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4063 on: March 16, 2007, 08:26:38 am »

Welcome to the ORG Petronella.  I am sure you will love it here. 

Wow what a great B-day present!!  Your hubby is a sweetheart

My New Website
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: March 16, 2007, 10:23:06 am »

Hi!
My name is Petronella, 26, from Sweden.
I live here with my husband and our four cats!
Yesterday was my birthday and guess if I was happy when I got the present from my husband... the fifth dvd-box!!! He IS a great husband!!!
Welcome Petronella!!!  Wow, four cats Smiley  Oh Happy day after your birthday!!!!!!  lol that is a great b-day present (haha it was my birthday present last year)!  I hope you had a super great day!  Well I hope you have tons of fun here, feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

btw, where is sweden are you from?  I have family friends there.  lol, Sweden is a great place! Smiley  oh, you should check out the Sweden thread.Smiley

Enjoy!!
Hearts Melanie

EDIT: never mind, as I went to go get the link, I see you have already found it! Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 10:24:59 am by mela489 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 355
  Print  

Jump to: