GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 29, 2021, 01:16:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: In which age-catagory do you belong?
0-10 years old
10-15 years old
15-20 years old
20-25 years old
25-30 years old
30-40 years old
40-50 years old
50 and older

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 355
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again  (Read 1106784 times)
Loki
Town Resident

Community Points: 50

View Profile
« Reply #3855 on: January 12, 2007, 11:58:46 am »

Hello, Newbies! I am the local lazee bum, I don't do accounting work because I would rather make siggies and avies.

If you ever find yourself looking for a siggie or avie, PLEASE PM me a request and I shall make it for you!

No task too big, no task too small.

That's right!  She does a GREAT job....and she's patient too.   Just look at mine....Kelly did it. (I heart Kelly)
Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: January 12, 2007, 12:01:00 pm »

That's right!  She does a GREAT job....and she's patient too.   Just look at mine....Kelly did it. (I heart Kelly)

Aww, thanks Bill. I heart u 2! *whack!*

*Katie*
Diner Regular

Community Points: 305

^ Taken by me! ^

View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: January 12, 2007, 12:01:30 pm »

Hey Ashlee! I want to be from the South so bad. I love southern accents. They make me happy. Smiley Louisiana is a neat state. Were you in all of that hurricane 'stuff'? Can I ask who you were before? (You said you rejoined...)

Anywhoo, I am Katie and I am from Minnesota. Don't be a stranger, and happy posting!

Hello, Newbies! I am the local lazee bum, I don't do accounting work because I would rather make siggies and avies.

If you ever find yourself looking for a siggie or avie, PLEASE PM me a request and I shall make it for you!

That's right! She does a GREAT job....and she's patient too. Just look at mine....Kelly did it. (I heart Kelly)
Oh boy, I can see right now... you two are going to be the trouble-makers of the book group. :Smiley

Celebrate Find a reason to celebrate! Celebrate
gilmoreren
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 36

Fairtrade Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: January 12, 2007, 12:07:25 pm »

Accounting huh?

I'm in monitoring working for a charity. I could peel my own eyes it's that boring

--
I'm a C19 girl

Gilmoreren an aunty soon...
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: January 12, 2007, 06:06:31 pm »

I just wanted to introduce myself.... for those of you who I haven't befriended yet...

I recently re-joined.. I have been very busy lately, but you all know how life goes I'm sure.

My name is Ashlee, and I'm from Louisiana. I am 21 years old, and I just love those adorable gilmore gilrs!! I am a very friendly person, and I love meeting new people. Please feel free to PM if you have any questions for me... regarding anything... I still don't know exactly how everything works on the ORG, but I'll holler if I need help.

I wanted to especially thank Brenda (I LUV JESS) and Kelly (Java Junkee) for being so nice to me! Ya'll are awesome!!!
Welcome Ashlee!! It looks like you have a very bubbly and outgoing personality!  I'm glad you have having lots of fun here and I hope you continue to do so!  If you ever need anything I'm always here! Smiley (you can PM me if I'm not physically online, lol)
~Melanie

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: January 12, 2007, 06:27:09 pm »

Welcome Ashlee!! It looks like you have a very bubbly and outgoing personality! I'm glad you have having lots of fun here and I hope you continue to do so! If you ever need anything I'm always here! Smiley (you can PM me if I'm not physically online, lol)
~Melanie

MELANIE!!! OMG I haven't talked to you in forever!!!!

Yes, I wish a very warm welcome to Ashlee..

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: January 12, 2007, 06:42:07 pm »

Hi!

I just joined.  Smiley  25 years old from Norway, you can call me Ragga.

Gilmore Girls fan, I`ve watched the show every week  the last 3 years. I`ve just started to collect the dvds. I only have season 1 so far. but I will get all the seasons. I hope to have some fun convos with you about Gilmore Girls. and other stuff.

other tv shows I loove are: Friends, Studio 60, and Greys anatomy. Smiley

Hello and welcome to you!! *waves* I love your name and your screen name, is that from Friends by chance? I'm very excited to have you here and hope that you enjoy your time! We must talk Friends sometime...love that show and miss it! *tear* I hope that you find yourself a good time here, it's a lot of fun! If you should need anything, let me know! OR, there are many others here who are friendly and wonderful! Just jump on in! Looking forward to hearing from you! Smiley Welcome~

I just wanted to introduce myself.... for those of you who I haven't befriended yet...

I recently re-joined.. I have been very busy lately, but you all know how life goes I'm sure.

My name is Ashlee, and I'm from Louisiana. I am 21 years old, and I just love those adorable gilmore gilrs!! I am a very friendly person, and I love meeting new people. Please feel free to PM if you have any questions for me... regarding anything... I still don't know exactly how everything works on the ORG, but I'll holler if I need help.

I wanted to especially thank Brenda (I LUV JESS) and Kelly (Java Junkee) for being so nice to me! Ya'll are awesome!!!

Welcome Ashlee!! I hope that you find more nice poeple here as there are many! I'm glad that you re-joined the ORG because it's a wonderful site to be at! It's not too complex here so I hope that you'll just jump on in and have a great time! I've always wanted to find out more about Louisiana so I'm glad that there's someone from there! I wanted to come visit that area for a long while now, so I just might have to PM you later for details! Looking forward to getting to know you better and hearing your thoughts around the forum! Happy posting!! Smiley

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3862 on: January 13, 2007, 07:51:58 am »

Welcome new-comers!!! I'm Kelly (the other Kelly) and I'm 14. Ashlee I still have to talk to you about putting your sig up...you gotta sign on AIM!!

steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: January 13, 2007, 03:04:27 pm »

Welcome newcomers! I'm steph, and if u ever need the answer to a question, or just need someone to talk to (provided im on) im the girl... man... girl? ehh...

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
SOUAD
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 9

View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: January 14, 2007, 09:26:57 am »

welcome to the new members i'm sue and i joined a few weeks before but i didn't have time to come on the forum these last days and i really wanted to but i'm really busy with my job and other stuff so welcome and have fun coz this is the best forum about our great gilmore girls really !!!

i hope i'll have more time soon so that to share with all of you  Cheesy
GilmoreGirlslover2
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

wow some one hit you with a pretty stiick

View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: January 15, 2007, 05:54:02 am »

hey im steph andim 17 from nj and i was wondewriung were you all ur sig pics

Made by  JavaJunkiee
Hi Mrs Kim
Best Friends frist mother daughter second
We can sing painting songs
I worte it on power puff girl paper who did he think was seting him up hello kitty
Gilmore Grils For life
rorys lil angel
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: January 16, 2007, 03:25:39 am »

hey guys...
[/color]
How are we all? Well I dunno if there is already a thread for this and if there is I am truly sorry but This is a thread for each member to introduce themselves and for new members to tell everyone a little bit about themselves...

I will start since im new here...hehehe

Well my name is Belle (Isabel but belle is much prefured), Im a 19 year old Australian who is addicted to Gilmore Girls.. I am also a compeditive Highland Dancer(and my dancing studio are the best second family I could ever ask for ), Play soccer on Sunday nights, and am Austrlian Girl Guide... like most girls my friends and family are my everything...Without them I wouldnt be who I am and probly wouldnt be here today... I am 3 days off finishing my Childcare Traineeship then I will be starting casual work next week at the childcare centre Ive been working at for the past 12 months...So  im really Excited about that...
Well Im gonna head off  and cant wait to meet many new and exciteing people and make new friends!!!
Love Belle xoxox

Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: January 16, 2007, 06:11:35 am »

That's right! She does a GREAT job....and she's patient too. Just look at mine....Kelly did it. (I heart Kelly)
Oh boy, I can see right now... you two are going to be the trouble-makers of the book group. :Smiley

As if anyone would want it anyother way! lol!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 06:26:31 am by Simply Cynical » Logged

GilmoreFanatic203
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3868 on: January 16, 2007, 09:50:18 am »

Hey all, I'm Missy...a newbie to the site. I do have to admit, when the show first aired I wasn't a fan of it, but after watching the last few seasons I decided that I had missed out on a lot!!!  This show reminds me so much of my family it's crazy! anyway, just wanted to say hi  Grin

amerikan_dreamer28
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 71

Gilmore Girls Addict

View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: January 16, 2007, 10:28:27 am »

Hey all, I'm Missy...a newbie to the site. I do have to admit, when the show first aired I wasn't a fan of it, but after watching the last few seasons I decided that I had missed out on a lot!!!  This show reminds me so much of my family it's crazy! anyway, just wanted to say hi  Grin

Hey Missy! I'm Erika. Nice to meet you  Grin
I was like that too. GG is so good! I cant believe i went for so long without watching it!!
 Cheesy

Sig made by Audra (not registered)
JAVA JUNKIE / F.A.I.T.H. *flyswatter*
MiloVentimiglia

WE NEED GILMORE GIRLS SEASON 8!!!
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 355
  Print  

Jump to: