GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 08:35:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: In which age-catagory do you belong?
0-10 years old
10-15 years old
15-20 years old
20-25 years old
25-30 years old
30-40 years old
40-50 years old
50 and older

Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 355
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again  (Read 1108602 times)
zgilmorefan
Inn Manager

Community Points: 450

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5235 on: January 22, 2009, 02:50:27 pm »

Howdy Sarah!  Glad you could join our amazing community of Gilmore Girls lovers!!  hope you enjoy you're stay (lmao.... sorry) and if you have any questions about anything don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else...

enjoy the games and the chat and i'm sure you'll understand us after a little while... lol

ILY shelby, mel, livie, magz, amber, spence, grace, ines, rory
sdance09
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #5236 on: January 23, 2009, 05:50:47 pm »

Hey Everyone!
I'm not new here, ok well TECHNICALLY i am, but
my name is steph and some may remember me as steph_, or steph.
i forgot my password, so i had ot make a new one.
so yeaaah.. Smiley
i probalu forget my passswrod this time :DD
lmao okayy

my name is stephanie
*or dybbi
i loove you mary, nega, ang aand marian Smiley Hearts
Javajukie4life
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5237 on: January 24, 2009, 06:08:18 pm »

Hey Sarah and Name Twin!
Im Steph

[Steph] < sig made by Zija
angelstar
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #5238 on: January 26, 2009, 06:25:54 am »

Hi.
My names Kay, 19 years old and I'm from the UK. I adore Gilmore and am so glad i've found somewhere i can come and chat to people about it! theres not many people who i know of who watch it except for my older sister.
not really been on a forum before though so i would be really grateful if people could help me!! haha.
xxx
tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #5239 on: January 27, 2009, 06:30:36 pm »

Hi.
My names Kay, 19 years old and I'm from the UK. I adore Gilmore and am so glad i've found somewhere i can come and chat to people about it! theres not many people who i know of who watch it except for my older sister.
not really been on a forum before though so i would be really grateful if people could help me!! haha.
xxx

I would be glad to help ya! My name is Berkley and if you have any questions or just wanna chat let me know also you should so go check out the girl talk thread. You'll get a kick out of it or just think we are all off our rockers.  Cheesy Welcome and enjoy!

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

angelstar
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #5240 on: January 28, 2009, 06:56:00 am »

I would be glad to help ya! My name is Berkley and if you have any questions or just wanna chat let me know also you should so go check out the girl talk thread. You'll get a kick out of it or just think we are all off our rockers.  Cheesy Welcome and enjoy!

Thank you so much! Smiley and dont worry about the 'off our rockers thing' cos i think i may be too  Tongue i shall check it out later, have some problems at the moment with no home computer so on at college at lunch time!!
zgilmorefan
Inn Manager

Community Points: 450

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5241 on: January 28, 2009, 11:46:27 am »

Hi.
xxx

hey Kay! I'm Zija.  I would also be glad to help you out.  if you wanna just chat you can PM me or go over to the Kiddies thread.  we aren't really kids over there... lol.  it's quite funny and random. Tongue
anyway Welcome to the org and enjoy it!

ILY shelby, mel, livie, magz, amber, spence, grace, ines, rory
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #5242 on: February 01, 2009, 04:09:24 pm »

Hello Everyone.

never watched GG, but heard great things about the show.

I bought seasons 1-7 from Best Buy last year and plan to begin watching in the near future.

will begin posting regularly when i do, look forward to chatting with you all. Cool

btw, L00000000000000VE the coffee pot icons.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 05:31:27 pm by Gilmore Gyrlie » Logged
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #5243 on: February 01, 2009, 05:58:24 pm »

Hi Gilmore Gyrlie, glad to have you here and can't wait for you to start watching your DVDs and telling us if you like the show.  I know that you will because it was an amazing show.  So different that all of others out there.  Hope that you will enjoy going through the different threads and getting to know everyone here.  It is really a lot of fun and everyone here are the best. 

Welcome to everyone else who I have missed.  I'm really happy to see the org grow.  It is an amazing place.

By the way, I am Cheri and I am from Michigan.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #5244 on: February 01, 2009, 06:07:11 pm »

Thanks for the warm welcome Cherilee.

I'm a cetified tv on dvd junkie, currently watching The X-Files  on dvd.

up to the 8th season right now, with one more season and the 2008 movie to view.

Once I'm done, GG is next on the menu.

I'm Felecia, from NYC.

cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5245 on: February 01, 2009, 07:42:32 pm »

Hi Felecia ~ Oh do I wish that I lived in NYC so that I could go see Lauren Graham in Guys and Dolls.

I like to watch TV on DVDs as well.  Haven't bought anything new lately.  I am looking forward to the second season of Caroline In the City to come out in March.  I have all seven seasons of Gilmore Girls twice.  Each individually and then the box set.  I watch them all of the time as well as catching the show on the ABC Family Channel.  I am a true blue Gilmore Girls Junkie. 

Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #5246 on: February 01, 2009, 08:07:01 pm »

Oh yes indeed, you are a GG Junkie. Cheesy

nothing wrong with that, it seems to be a positive show about a unique mother/daughter relationship.

All I've seen Lauren Graham in is Bad Santa and the horror/thriller Nightwatch.

Bledel in Tuck Everlasting, Bride & Prejudice and Sin City. 
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5247 on: February 02, 2009, 05:59:25 pm »

I have been a Lauren Graham fan for a long time, way before Gilmore Girls.  I started watching everything that I knew she was in since she was on Caroline in the City.  All of the TV shows that she was in, the movies that hit the theaters and all that I could find that went to DVD.  There are only two movies of hers that I don't have and can't find.  I have downloaded the short lived TV shows that were cancelled early except for Conrad Bloom which I can't find.  I think she is really talented and can go from ditzy funny to dramatic.  If you get a chance, you should watch some of her other movies and TV shows or guest appearances.

I think I have seen all of Alexis's movies.

Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #5248 on: February 02, 2009, 06:25:17 pm »

I have downloaded the short lived TV shows that were cancelled early except for Conrad Bloom which I can't find. 

http://www.ioffer.com/i/CONRAD-BLOOM-SIT-COM-1998-RARE-SERIES-7-EPISODES-13809427

this is an excellent site to find really obscure tv shows and movies.
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #5249 on: February 03, 2009, 07:26:46 am »

Wow, thanks for the link, they have some really great shows.  Have you purchased anything from there and if so is it good quality? 

Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 355
  Print  

Jump to: