GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 07, 2021, 08:33:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: In which age-catagory do you belong?
0-10 years old
10-15 years old
15-20 years old
20-25 years old
25-30 years old
30-40 years old
40-50 years old
50 and older

Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 355
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again  (Read 1111143 times)
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #5175 on: November 22, 2008, 09:39:26 am »

Thank you! You're a Twilight fan? yay i'm not the only one. That's awesome Cheesy haha.
Nice to meet you, I'm Kelsey!
Hey Kelsey!

Nod I am indeed a Twilight fan. I think the books are wonderful and I love Bella! Not so much in Breaking Dawn as that isn't my favorite book, but she's awesome in the first 3.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
GGfanemma
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 80

Literati~Java Junkie forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5176 on: November 22, 2008, 10:53:59 pm »

MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL!!!!

It's been forever!! I still have your postcard! How have you been? I don't think I've been on here for about a year! I just started re-watching GG (for about the fifth time) and decided I should see how my friend on here are doing! It's so great to see you again, Mel!

Member of the Planless People Club!
Member of the I'm Not a 50 Year Old Man Club!
Member of The People Who Get Hurt A Lot Club!
Member of the Easily Addicted To TV Shows Club!
TwilightLove
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

<3

View Profile
« Reply #5177 on: November 23, 2008, 08:38:14 am »

Zgilmorefan: Greetings to you too Zija! Wowhoo, you love Twilight too Cheesy. I agree I love the books. Have you seen the movie yet? I'm going on Monday, I'm excited but I don't know what to expect. Some people are saying they left alot of parts out compared to the book.

And that sounds great! Smiley

KamibeaR: The books are wonderful. I'm addicted! I start reading and then I find it so hard to put down. I love Bella too..well and Edward. Hmm, I don't know, it's a tie. The only person I don't like as much is Jacob Tongue.

Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Smiley
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #5178 on: November 23, 2008, 12:27:47 pm »

KamibeaR: The books are wonderful. I'm addicted! I start reading and then I find it so hard to put down. I love Bella too..well and Edward. Hmm, I don't know, it's a tie. The only person I don't like as much is Jacob Tongue.
Yeah, I hear you on Jacob. Wink Although, I do like movie Jacob. That may have to do with thinking Taylor was a good casting choice. My sister who has never been a Jacob fan, is in love with him after seeing the movie. Her jaw dropped when he first appeared. It was so funny. He definitely is cute.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #5179 on: November 23, 2008, 07:41:49 pm »

Emma, I have your postcard too! I'm so glad that you thought to come back and check things out again! Fifth time only, huh? I can't even tell you how many times I've rewatched GG! Tongue So great to see you again!!

I love your username! Yay Twilight. Smiley

Hello by the way, lol. I'm Kami!

Thank you! You're a Twilight fan? yay i'm not the only one. That's awesome Cheesy haha.
Nice to meet you, I'm Kelsey!
Kelsey, I think you'll be in good company here as far as Twilight fans! Along with Gilmore Girls, Twilight seems to be a huge thing among the ORG!! Welcome! Grin

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #5180 on: November 28, 2008, 09:28:01 am »

Yeah, I hear you on Jacob. Wink Although, I do like movie Jacob. That may have to do with thinking Taylor was a good casting choice. My sister who has never been a Jacob fan, is in love with him after seeing the movie. Her jaw dropped when he first appeared. It was so funny. He definitely is cute.

I agree with you. Movie Jacob was a good choice. He was exactly how I pictured him from the book! I think they did a good job on all of the cast Smiley
haha sounds like Jacob has some fans then Wink .  When I went to see the movie, alot of people had on "Team Edward" shirts, and there was like one person with a "Team Jacob" Tongue

Kelsey, I think you'll be in good company here as far as Twilight fans! Along with Gilmore Girls, Twilight seems to be a huge thing among the ORG!! Welcome! Grin

Thanks Sooks!  Smiley
I really like your sig by the way!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 12:01:09 pm by kelsey » Logged

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #5181 on: November 28, 2008, 02:07:32 pm »

Thanks, Kelsey! It's changed again but thanks! Smiley

Hope that everyone new and old had a great Thanksgiving...for those in the US who celebrate!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Lake
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #5182 on: December 07, 2008, 05:04:19 pm »

Hello everyone! I'm new! I post on a number of different forums already but since I always end up posting about GG from time-to-time I figured it makes sense to sign up here!

So hi.  Cheesy
Lorelai_Luke12
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5183 on: December 11, 2008, 02:01:50 am »

hi im new to this site! and im a massive gilmore girls fan!! my name is kerry and im 16 yrs old and live in the UK, my favourite characters in the show are Luke and Lorelai!!

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #5184 on: December 11, 2008, 02:12:19 am »

Welcome Kerry and Lake.  Enjoy your time here at the ORG and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Caryn  Smiley

Please read Forum Rules
Lorelai_Luke12
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5185 on: December 11, 2008, 07:57:29 am »

Welcome Kerry and Lake.  Enjoy your time here at the ORG and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Caryn  Smiley

well thanx! Smiley i think i will!! there is one question you know the girl who plays rory aka alexis bledel do you know if she is any films? coz i know scott patterson (luke) and lauren graham (Lorelai) are, i was just wonderin if she was in anything else.

cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #5186 on: December 11, 2008, 11:25:21 am »

Welcome to the org. Lake and Kerry.  It is really great to have more Gilmore Girls fans here.  I really do hope that you will enjoy going through the different threads and meeting all of the great people here. 

Kerry, if you go to http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0088127/  you will see a list of the movies that Alexis Bledel has been in. 

My name is Cheri, by the way, and I am from Michigan in the US
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 11:28:51 am by cherilee13 » Logged

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Lake
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #5187 on: December 11, 2008, 12:06:12 pm »

Thanks for the welcome guys! RTE television here in Ireland finally finished showing the show a while ago but I've been catching up on UK station E4 which is currently on the 4th episode of season 7. I'm currently unemployed so I'm putting in a lot of 'catch-up' hours!

And I don't know why I have the username Lake, my name is Cian. And nice to meet you all!
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #5188 on: December 11, 2008, 08:14:12 pm »

Welcome Cian and Kerry!! I'm always so happy to see new Gilmore Girls fans coming around! I hope that you both enjoy your stay here at the ORG! I look forward to getting to know you and reading your posts! Let us know if you need anything! Cheers! ~Mel

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Kupo
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 242

Special K

View Profile
« Reply #5189 on: December 11, 2008, 10:09:55 pm »

Welcome Cian and Kerry!! I'm always so happy to see new Gilmore Girls fans coming around! I hope that you both enjoy your stay here at the ORG! I look forward to getting to know you and reading your posts! Let us know if you need anything! Cheers! ~Mel

Hey Sooks, part of your sig looks familiar... Wink Hahahaha.

Sig made by me, 'cause I'm awesome and unique!
Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 355
  Print  

Jump to: