GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 07, 2021, 07:40:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: In which age-catagory do you belong?
0-10 years old
10-15 years old
15-20 years old
20-25 years old
25-30 years old
30-40 years old
40-50 years old
50 and older

Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 355
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again  (Read 1111121 times)
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #5130 on: September 17, 2008, 04:36:47 pm »

Greetings to the newer members of the ORG!! WELCOME! Star Celebrate

billmask92 - I'm curious as to what your screen name relates to, if you care to share. If not, that's totally cool too. Smiley Welcome. I hope that you enjoy your time here now that you've decided to jump in the fun. It's really a great place to come hang out. It does seem that people really know each other here well, but I think everyone welcomes new people in well and you just start to get to know more and more people. It's one of the nice things about this forum, it doesn't seem too exclusive. And if you love GG then you're in the right place! Smiley I can't wait to read more about you...until then, have a great rest of the week!

Anna for Michigan! How's it going? I loved reading those random facts about you! Smiley Thanks for sharing them. I too have dyslexia and have learned to work with it the best I can but it's something I'll always have to deal with. It seems that things are getting harder a bit in my older age. I went to special classes to learn how to work with it when I was in grade school, that seemed to help. I wish you all the best with it. I always think, things could be worse. I'm alive! Smiley I hope that you find many wonderful people here and I see that you've already found another Michigan resident here, there's at least two more I think...maybe three...and they're all FANTASTIC people! I look forward to getting to know more about ya...Grin Have a great day!

Camilla from Denmark! Hello! *waves* It looks like you've started out well, at the beginning...we've got your name and that you love GG! So all is good! I'm sure you'll fit right in and be posting like mad in no time! It's always fun to meet others from around the world. I'm happy that you're here! Smiley Let us know if you have any questions or need anything. Everyone is very friendly so no worries!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:42:38 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
camillajohannsen
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

GG rocks!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5131 on: September 18, 2008, 02:41:09 am »

Well you can't say, you don't get a good welcome in here Wink That's great.

billmask92
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

View Profile
« Reply #5132 on: September 18, 2008, 10:20:50 am »

^Thanks for the welcome Billmask92. I can see that you know how I feel. In the end, my sister really knows that I'm still the big sister no matter how much taller she is than I am. Would I be correct that the 92 in your name is for 1992, making you the same age that I am too. (16)?

Anna

Yeah you are right, nice to met someone the same age as me
My brother knows that im older especially when im put in charge Grin

100% Java Junkie
camillajohannsen
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

GG rocks!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5133 on: September 18, 2008, 11:27:41 pm »

So where is everybode from in the world ? :Smiley

Im from Denmark, but i think i've allready said that..

billmask92
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #5134 on: September 19, 2008, 10:21:03 am »

billmask92 - I'm curious as to what your screen name relates to, if you care to share. If not, that's totally cool too. Smiley Welcome. I hope that you enjoy your time here now that you've decided to jump in the fun. It's really a great place to come hang out. It does seem that people really know each other here well, but I think everyone welcomes new people in well and you just start to get to know more and more people. It's one of the nice things about this forum, it doesn't seem too exclusive. And if you love GG then you're in the right place! Smiley I can't wait to read more about you...until then, have a great rest of the week!
yeah sure my name is well my first name is Bill and the first four letter of my last name are mask and i was born in 1992. Thats basically it Grin. I have spoken to some really cool people and am really loving it here. Grin

im in the UK.

100% Java Junkie
HappyFlower
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: September 19, 2008, 12:45:12 pm »

Hello *waves*

This place is really lovely! My name in Claire and I am 21 and live in Manchester in England.  I have just been on my summer break from Uni and E4 was showing One Tree Hill (which I also really love) followed by Gilmore Girls and from the first episode I watched I fell in love with it - it is fantastic.  I have started watching GG from the end of season 3 and I have just finished season and now looking for season 6 to watch on the Internet!!

:-)
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #5136 on: September 19, 2008, 01:24:57 pm »

Hi Claire, it is really great to have you here.  My sister in-law (well actually ex-sister in-law but we are still close) is from Manchester, England.  Am so gland that you found the joy of the Gilmore Girls and found your way here.  It is really a great place and I hope that you really enjoy it here.  I didn't get into Gilmore Girls until the show was in it's fifth season here in the United States but I wasn't watching it until I caught the pilot on a different channel and was hooked right away and was able to watch the show right trough without missing a single episode and am still watching it in re-runs and on DVD.  It is a great show that is really different from all others.  Well enjoy the org. and hope to see you around in the other threads. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
HappyFlower
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5137 on: September 19, 2008, 01:34:24 pm »

It is actually rather nice here in Manchester, it is work a visit!!!!! I will have a proper look, thank you  Smiley
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #5138 on: September 19, 2008, 03:07:23 pm »

yeah sure my name is well my first name is Bill and the first four letter of my last name are mask and i was born in 1992. Thats basically it Grin. I have spoken to some really cool people and am really loving it here. Grin

im in the UK.
Well that makes sense then for a user name! Smiley Glad that you've spoken to cool people already, hope you continue to enjoy your time here! How are things in the UK these days?

Hey Claire! It's good to have you here! I'm glad that you started watching GG and love it. I hope you find season 6 somewhere so you can continue the story. It's got some of my favorite episodes in that season. Welcome! Look forward to getting to hear more from you! Grin (I'm hoping to come visit Manchester sometime in my life, just thought I'd share! ha!)

So where is everybode from in the world ? :Smiley

Im from Denmark, but i think i've allready said that..
Glad to see you around the forums! I'm from Minnesota, US.

I'm Mel (Melissa) by the way...but there are a lot of us here so you can call me whatever you'd like...well, almost whatever you'd like.  Juggle

Cheers~
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 03:09:06 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
billmask92
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #5139 on: September 20, 2008, 08:27:17 am »

Hi Claire, Welcome. Grin
Ive never really been to mancherster much that i can remember and i live about 2 hours away Tongue
You will really enjoy season 6 its a good season. Hope you manage to find it.
Speak to you soon Grin

100% Java Junkie
ForLoveFromYou
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #5140 on: October 31, 2008, 02:19:30 pm »

im new here just syaing hi, I'm Christy from Missouri  Grin
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5141 on: October 31, 2008, 02:24:51 pm »

Hi christy! welcome to the org!!!! Grin

Stepharoo
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5142 on: November 01, 2008, 07:07:29 am »

Hi, I'm Stepharoo, I'm new lol. Does anyone know how to make a signature image? I'm clueless on that lol. xx
haylzee
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5143 on: November 02, 2008, 08:55:17 am »

Hey everyone.
well as you can all guess i'm new here.
my name is Haylz, i'm 21 from wales, UK.
i just recently started watching gilmore girls this year when it was aired on E4,
one episode a day. not actually sure what season i'm on.
i'm a total rory&jess fan although i do like her with logan.
Anna-wa
Town Resident

It says this is the definition of a perfect moment

View Profile
« Reply #5144 on: November 02, 2008, 09:12:56 am »

Well, I didn't notice this thread before when I first joined.

Anyway...

Hi, I'm Anna. And as you can probably tell, I love Rory/Dean. I was so sad when they broke up, and I thought it was so sweet how Dean still had feelings for her when he was getting married. I still haven't seen ALL of the show yet, but so far it's one of my absolute favorite tv shows next to iCarly, Hannah Montana, and Phineas and Ferb.

Your hair, your eyes, your old levies, when we kiss I'm hypnotized. You make me laugh, you make me cry. But I guess that's both I'll have to buy.

Rory♥Dean
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 355
  Print  

Jump to: