0-10 years old
10-15 years old
15-20 years old
20-25 years old
25-30 years old
30-40 years old
40-50 years old
50 and older

Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again  (Read 1245613 times)

Offline SydneyGirl

• Diner Owner
  • Community Points: 250
  • bathroom kisses
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction Thread: Getting to Know Each Other All Over Again
« Reply #5070 on: July 02, 2008, 12:24:41 am »
hello emma and faby :D

i am Anna, from germany :D hope the two of you will be having a great time here on the org. i m sure you ll meet some nice people because the org is full of them :D

maybe we ll see each other around from time to time....

www.myspace.com/sydneygirl1903

I kissed a Peds surgeon ...
She’s perky, and has butterflies on her scrubcap. But she’s also hot. Really hot ...
Help me get over the butterflies

Offline drain

• Stars Hollow Tourist
  • Community Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5071 on: July 02, 2008, 07:41:46 am »
I'm Drian from manchester(England)  :-\
I'm 18 and starting uni soon if they let me

Offline honkifuluvGG

• Pretty Town Spinster
  • Community Points: 1944
    • View Profile
« Reply #5072 on: July 02, 2008, 05:41:22 pm »
I'm Drian from manchester(England)  :-\
I'm 18 and starting uni soon if they let me

Welcome.  You sound so sad to be from Manchester, England.  It can't be that bad.

Hope you enjoy your time here at the ORG and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the Q&A thread or PM me.  Or  anybody for that matter.  We really are a very friendly bunch.

Please read Forum Rules

Offline Seni

• Town Selectman
  • Community Points: 594
  • Literati forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5073 on: July 03, 2008, 12:40:39 am »
Welcome Emma! I think quite a few people on this forum also have a thing for Wicked.  ;D

Welcome Faby! Don't worry about your English. As long as we understand you, it's ok   ;)

And welcome Drian! Have fun on the org!

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-

Offline tennischic

• Diner Chef
  • Community Points: 47
  • No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5074 on: July 05, 2008, 08:54:49 pm »
Hello Im new here and my name is Berkley and i live in Tennesse.  - the most boring place in the world -  Would luv to chat with everyone if there willin to give a new girl a chance  :D
~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

Offline honkifuluvGG

• Pretty Town Spinster
  • Community Points: 1944
    • View Profile
« Reply #5075 on: July 05, 2008, 09:24:51 pm »
Welcome Berkley.  It's glad that you've found us here at the Org.  We'd hate for you to suffer from boredom, although I'm sure Tennesse isn't that bad.  My name is Caryn and I'm from Australia.  Have fun and I'll catch you around the boards. :)

Please read Forum Rules

Offline Seni

• Town Selectman
  • Community Points: 594
  • Literati forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5076 on: July 05, 2008, 11:37:38 pm »
Welcome Berkley! Well I wouldn't know if it is the most boring place or not, but this place will sure help you kill boredom. Hope you have fun here.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-

Offline Sooks

• Inn Bellhop
  • Community Points: 1464
  • Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx
    • View Profile
« Reply #5077 on: July 06, 2008, 07:08:26 pm »

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Org! :star: :celebrate: :star: :celebrate:

:star: Emma I think you'll fit right in here! While we all adore the Gilmore Girls, obviously, there's many here who are totally all about the musical 'Wicked'! And, I'm interested to hear more about these model horses you collect. I look forward to getting to know you and hope that you enjoy your time here! Welcome!

:star: Faby What an awesome cool name you have! Welcome! I think your english of what I know, is stunning! I hope that you have fun here and that you'll come around often! So glad you joined the forums! Talk soon!

:star: drain Why would they not let you into uni? Don't get down, you'll get in!! How long have you been enjoying the Gilmore Girls? I hope you'll return and join us in fun and laughter!! So good to "meet" you!

Hello Im new here and my name is Berkley and i live in Tennesse.  - the most boring place in the world -  Would luv to chat with everyone if there willin to give a new girl a chance  :D
:star: WELCOME! Of course, we're willing to give a new girl a chance! That's why we're here, to meet new friends who've come together in the admiration and love for Gilmore Girls! So, why do you think TN is the most boring place in the world? I take it you've lived there all your life? Or maybe just moved there and are missing where you used to live? My boyfriend has family in TN and we've never visited them there so we're hoping to get there sometime within the next year. I'm kind of a excited. I love Elvis so that might help a little. :P Hope to get to know you! Glad you joined!

If anyone has any questions, ask away! We're all a friendly and helpful bunch! Glad you're here! Hope you enjoy the Org! ;D

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~

Offline tennischic

• Diner Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5078 on: July 07, 2008, 04:02:38 pm »
Its boring cause there is nothing to do and nothing ever happens here. I moved here when i was two and i moved from Pennsylvania.
And i would luv to get to know ya hon! I came here to meet some fellow fans so that shall!  i]
~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

Offline Sooks

• Inn Bellhop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5079 on: July 07, 2008, 05:50:30 pm »
Its boring cause there is nothing to do and nothing ever happens here. I moved here when i was two and i moved from Pennsylvania.
And i would luv to get to know ya hon! I came here to meet some fellow fans so that shall!  i]

I'm sorry to hear that it's so boring there. I used to live in PA for a about a year, I'd like to go back but to a different area. I thought where I lived in PA was pretty boring! :) Ha! I hope you meet many awesome people here...there are many!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~

Offline tennischic

• Diner Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5080 on: July 08, 2008, 02:56:25 pm »

I'm sorry to hear that it's so boring there. I used to live in PA for a about a year, I'd like to go back but to a different area. I thought where I lived in PA was pretty boring! :) Ha! I hope you meet many awesome people here...there are many!

Im sure i wiil : ) but dang do u tend to me move alot? and yeah PA can be boring but they have the steelers so that makes up for it. ; P
~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

Offline PrettyTownSpinster

• Diner Regular
  • Community Points: 354
    • View Profile
    • My Website!
« Reply #5081 on: July 11, 2008, 08:13:45 am »
Hello Everyone!  Its Amber.  I'm not sure if you all remember me so I thought I would post to the Introduction thread and reintroduce myself.  Sorry I haven't been around much.  I have been making som really big life changing decisions that have realy helped me out and my focus has been on them for a while now.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer!
Amber
                          My New Website

Offline Sooks

• Inn Bellhop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5082 on: July 11, 2008, 03:46:12 pm »
Hello Everyone!  Its Amber.  I'm not sure if you all remember me so I thought I would post to the Introduction thread and reintroduce myself.  Sorry I haven't been around much.  I have been making som really big life changing decisions that have realy helped me out and my focus has been on them for a while now.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer!
Amber
You're silly! Of course, you're remembered! How's your summer going? I'm glad that you were able to stop by for a bit. Hope to see you around again more often! Take good care! Glad you're here!! ~Mel

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~

Offline cherilee13

• Diner Chef
  • Community Points: 364
    • View Profile
« Reply #5083 on: July 12, 2008, 09:11:12 am »
Welcome to the org.  Emma, Faby, Drian and Berkley.  I hope that you will have a lot of fun here on the org..  I am sure that you will meet a lot of great people here, I know that I have.  I am Cheri and I am from Michigan in the US.  Hope to talk to you in the different threads.

Welcome back Amber.  I don't remember you, but I have only been here since January and I don't know if the last time you were here was before or after I came here.  It sounds like your like is going good now.  That is really great to hear.  Hope to talk to you around the org. as well as the others. 

Cheri

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend

Offline tennischic

• Diner Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5084 on: July 12, 2008, 08:06:20 pm »
Welcome to the org.  Emma, Faby, Drian and Berkley.  I hope that you will have a lot of fun here on the org..  I am sure that you will meet a lot of great people here, I know that I have.  I am Cheri and I am from Michigan in the US.  Hope to talk to you in the different threads.

Welcome back Amber.  I don't remember you, but I have only been here since January and I don't know if the last time you were here was before or after I came here.  It sounds like your like is going good now.  That is really great to hear.  Hope to talk to you around the org. as well as the others. 

Cheri
[/quote

Thmx! hope to talk to ya to. - Berk
~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*