GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 30, 2022, 12:10:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
  Print  
Author Topic: The 3rd Annual Gilmoregirls.org Awards  (Read 133312 times)
Kupo
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 242

Special K

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2009, 03:50:28 am »

I loled at the categories I was nominated for. Actually, I was just surprised I was even in there! Tongue

Sig made by me, 'cause I'm awesome and unique!
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 07, 2009, 12:49:48 pm »

Kupo ~ you shouldn't be surprised.  You add a lot to the different threads.   I know that I was surprised about my noms. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2009, 01:25:11 pm »

Updated turned in sig list:
As far as winning sigs go:
Categories:
1. Myself
2. Amber
3. Amber
*4. Maggie
5. Mel (Sooks)
6. Mel (Sooks)
7. Mel (Sooks)
8. Zija
*9. Mel (ImAGilmoreGirl)
10. Zija
11. Zija
*12. Mel (ImAGilmoreGirl)
13. Myself
14. Mel (ImAGilmoreGirl)
*19. Mel (Sooks)
20. Amber
21. Myself

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 07, 2009, 02:37:10 pm »

Whoa whoa... back up, Mary.. lol

I hope you haven't decided which winning sig you're using yet. lol. cos I'M still unsure Cheesy

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 07, 2009, 03:40:51 pm »

Lol but darling I have at least a draft from you turned in. So that I know that I'm not just still waiting for any of your ideas. Smiley

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
Kupo
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 242

Special K

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 07, 2009, 07:51:54 pm »

Kupo ~ you shouldn't be surprised.  You add a lot to the different threads.   I know that I was surprised about my noms. 

You add a lot more than I do. I just give the org a touch of the crazies.  Smiley Haha.

Sig made by me, 'cause I'm awesome and unique!
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 08, 2009, 10:06:09 am »

Well, Kupo, a touch of the crazies is a great thing to find around the org.  Gives us all a great laugh.  And you do give the org more than you know.  It is always fun to read your posts and see your pics. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 08, 2009, 08:21:35 pm »

Do we have any volunteer's who wanna help make winning sigs?
Just PM my darling [Mary - dancer1012] Grin

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2009, 11:25:12 pm »

This is just a reminder to all our members.... Voting is still open for the 3rd Annual ORG awards

Please visit the Nominations/voting Page & make sure you send your votes to Mary (dancer1012)

All votes count, be in on the fun & vote today!! Grin

Sorry for the double post

wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 10, 2009, 07:46:24 am »

To whomever it was that thought of me (and I have my suspicions!  Wink ) thank you so much for the nominations - it is a very nice feeling.

Mel - All of your reminders in the various threads worked!!!  I'm voting now!   Cheesy  I have some recognition I want to give to some members.   Wink

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 11, 2009, 12:01:27 am »

Mel - All of your reminders in the various threads worked!!!  I'm voting now!   Cheesy  I have some recognition I want to give to some members.   Wink

YAY! Grin See, i knew my spamming would work. hahah.

zgilmorefan
Inn Manager

Community Points: 450

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: January 11, 2009, 08:08:47 am »

first... what's with the sudden change to purple?!?!  and second... all that spamming was SOO to boost your post count!! it had nothing to do with the actual want for people to vote... that's right! i foiled your evil plan!! lmao

ILY shelby, mel, livie, magz, amber, spence, grace, ines, rory
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 11, 2009, 10:31:56 pm »

first... what's with the sudden change to purple?!?!  and second... all that spamming was SOO to boost your post count!! it had nothing to do with the actual want for people to vote... that's right! i foiled your evil plan!! lmao

what do i need to boost my post count for? it's already the highest count on here so theres no point now lol
and my post colour change is because i don't particually think red should be my colour if my favourite colour is PURPLE!!! Grin

zgilmorefan
Inn Manager

Community Points: 450

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: January 11, 2009, 10:56:32 pm »

what do i need to boost my post count for? it's already the highest count on here so theres no point now lol
and my post colour change is because i don't particually think red should be my colour if my favourite colour is PURPLE!!! Grin

lmao! i was just bustin' ur chops Mel!

ILY shelby, mel, livie, magz, amber, spence, grace, ines, rory
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 11, 2009, 11:02:25 pm »

lmao! i was just bustin' ur chops Mel!

Bahahahahahaha bustin' my chops.... thats just like when i was pullin' ur chain Grin LOL.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
  Print  

Jump to: