GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 10:27:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is the craziest thing out of the following that you did because of GilmoreGirls?  (Voting closed: February 14, 2009, 03:18:13 pm)
Got A Coffee Addiction - 2 (18.2%)
Slept With A Married Man - 0 (0%)
Started Having Movie Nights - 1 (9.1%)
Ate more Junk Food - 3 (27.3%)
Moved to a Small Town - 0 (0%)
Started Fighting with your parents more - 1 (9.1%)
Carried a book around with you - 3 (27.3%)
Fell in love with your best friend - 0 (0%)
Put 'Oy' in front of everything - 1 (9.1%)
Went to a top college - 0 (0%)
Had a kid at 16 - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you ever find yourself acting like a Gilmore girl?  (Read 22864 times)
Byder
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 114

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2008, 07:33:55 am »

Haha! That's exactly it!!! Cheesy Only a true GG fan would actually get you if you explained... lol!!!
~C

Thanks to QweenB and MasBYUgal for the Awesome Sig!
IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2008, 07:49:44 am »

Haha, i actually tried to explain it once to a GG fan but she didn't find it funny. Not every GG fan is a true fan, huh! Cool
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 07:51:18 am by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
wazup
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 6

i am a die hard gilmore/rock fan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2008, 11:43:03 am »

I find myself sorta imagining conversations in my head... Like I will say something to somebody... then listen to the rest of the convo (imagined) and think hehe, that was funny. But then I get this very normal response from the other person. Teehee! Bizarre I know!! LMAO!!
~C

That happens to me too sometimes! Wink And sometimes i think if Lorelai was here she would say this or that then i laugh and people look at me with a question mark upon their head! Huh

I am the same way

^ sig by: Zija
the * means that I did not know how to spell it
Me and Grace love pink lemonade!!
*Lexi*
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2008, 11:46:59 pm »

I find myself sorta imagining conversations in my head... Like I will say something to somebody... then listen to the rest of the convo (imagined) and think hehe, that was funny. But then I get this very normal response from the other person. Teehee! Bizarre I know!! LMAO!!
~C

That happens to me too sometimes! Wink And sometimes i think if Lorelai was here she would say this or that then i laugh and people look at me with a question mark upon their head! Huh
I've totally done that before - or I'll say something that Lorelai or Rory has said out of nowhere and who ever is around looks at me with a strange look. I sometimes also will insert something that someone's said on the show, into s a regular conversation that I'm having and sometimes people will raise an eye and wonder where that came from. They gave us such wonderful quotes to use, such good conversation starters!

I had a friend who once asked if I knew who Lane from the Gilmore Girls was, and shocked she'd even have to ask, I said "duh, of course I know who she is!" She said that I reminded her of Lane. I don't know how she gets that, but I'll take it. (I think it has to do with the fact that I'm Asian and Lane is Asian...but who knows. That was early on in our friendship, probably what started our friendship to grow stronger. A love for GG is a love that will keep friendships strong for life! Grin

I've had an online quiz tell me that I was most like Lorelai...again, I'll take it! I'd be more honored if I were like her. I've got a lot to learn from her, and Lauren Graham probably more so. I also sometimes think I remind myself or Sookie. Or rather, that's who I see myself most like most days, I think. I think I have the courage to stand up for myself and say what's on my mind, like Lorelai, but the fun and light spirit of Sookie. It's a nice mix, I think.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 11:49:38 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2009, 03:18:13 pm »

So, what is it? I think mine was the coffee adiction thing, before gilmoregirls I thought coffee sucked but now I love it. lol
 Grin
Tell us! You know you want to!!

Lukes_Pie_Cook
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2009, 01:47:52 pm »

Well with me I started having Friday movie nights...I just started that really. I first started at Christmas with Bad Santa...then Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...you all get the connection right??...my friends think I am nuts in the head. Grin plus my favorite saying at work when stuff goes on that is screwed up is Oy With the Poodles already!!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 01:50:20 pm by Lukes_Pie_Cook » Logged

"Lorelai, this thing we're doing here me, you I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in."
        - Luke to Lorelai
forfun
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2009, 05:59:10 pm »

wow very nice show i think sometimes i act as gilmore girls but not very often

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: