GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 08, 2021, 07:45:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which of the following is your favorite saying from the shows quirkyest star?
"It sounded like an elephant up there. And Rory weighs like 10 ounces, so.." - 33 (6.6%)
Refering to Dean and Rory. "Yeah, there's strech and skinny." - 18 (3.6%)
Lorelai: Its like falling 600 feet to your death. You know, its fun the first 599 feet, but its just that last foot--total sucko - 98 (19.6%)
Oh, I can't stop drinking the coffee. I stop drinking coffee, I stop doing the standing and walking and the words putting-into-sentence doing. - 200 (40%)
Oy with the poodles already! - 151 (30.2%)
Total Voters: 498

Pages: 1 ... 427 428 [429] 430 431 ... 467
  Print  
Author Topic: Lorelai Gilmore / Lauren Graham Appreciation  (Read 1216214 times)
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #6420 on: December 27, 2007, 07:21:41 am »

fun Lauren Fact:
Is afraid of the Ďkiss camí and the people seeing her at Lakers games.

Haha what the heck is a kiss cam? The camera that records the kissing? lol wild guess.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6421 on: December 27, 2007, 01:57:52 pm »

You know, when they put the camera on two people and they have to kiss, an dit's played on the big screen

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #6422 on: December 27, 2007, 06:13:47 pm »

Oh, haha.
I'm stupid. Derr.

My 2000th Post!

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6423 on: December 27, 2007, 11:13:21 pm »

Congratulations!!!!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6424 on: December 30, 2007, 02:54:47 am »

Lauren's new movie:

THE DREAM OF THE ROMANS

PRODUCER: Kevin Messick
WRITER/DIRECTOR: John Hindman
CAST: Jeff Daniels - Lauren Graham - Paul Dano
A reclusive writer and a chiropractor fall in love, healing themselves and a recovering alcoholic in the process.

MESSICK FILMS

THRULINE ENTERTAINMENT
9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Fl. Beverly Hills, CA 90212
310-595-1500 Fax 310-595-1505

And this:
Highlights of '07: Here are just a few of the distinctive scenes, characters or moments of the year
By Maureen Ryan
December 26 2007
The karaoke scene near the end of the run of "Gilmore Girls" proved why viewers stuck with this show -- and Lauren Graham -- for seven years. And the show's series finale was moving as well.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 02:58:36 am by Lovefiend » Logged

MiniPink
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #6425 on: December 30, 2007, 11:34:44 am »

Thanks for sharing Lovefiend! (:

bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #6426 on: December 30, 2007, 12:14:27 pm »

Thanks for that info, Kate. I hadn't heard anything about that movie until you posted it. It looks mighty interesting. Is she still developing a tv show for NBC i wonder? She must have a busy year ahead.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6427 on: December 30, 2007, 12:17:49 pm »

I don't know, I haven't heard anything more about the TV show. I'd assume it's in development.

You're welcome guys, I'll post more when I find it Cheesy

MiniPink
*Java Junkie*
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6428 on: December 31, 2007, 01:56:30 am »

can't wait to see that movie.thanks for the info Lovefiend.talking about her nbc deal,I just can't wait to hear about it.I miss her on my screen.

JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #6429 on: December 31, 2007, 02:35:09 pm »

What is Lorelai Gilmore's astrological sign? I think her birthday is some time in March, right?

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
Loridhhp
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 125

Love heals all wounds

View Profile
« Reply #6430 on: January 01, 2008, 02:02:55 am »

Celebrate Happy New Year everyone!  Celebrate As to the previous question... Lauren is a Pisces, being born March 16. Lorelai's birthday is sometime in April, according to when "Happy Birthday Baby" was shown, so she is either an Aries or a Taurus depending on when in April her birthday is. We never found out, unlike Rory's October 8th birthday. I do numerology and I've done Lauren's chart according to her name and birth date. If anyone is interested in knowing what I found out let me know and I'll try to summarize it here. I did my own numerology chart and it is very accurate. It even coincides with my astrological chart. I could only do a partial chart on Lorelai because we don't know her birth date.

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year filled with prosperity and joy.  Grin Until next time... Live passionately, love unconditionally, laugh often and Happy New Year!  Celebrate Smitten Lori

Lori: "Friends come and go but I'm your mother. I'll always be here for you."
Ariel: "What if I'm an Archeologist in Eygpt and I'm having hallucinations and manic?"
Lori: "Then I'll be on the next plane. I won't give up ever"
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #6431 on: January 01, 2008, 07:44:16 pm »

Oh well thanks for trying anyway. I was in between saying she was Piesces or Aries so when you said Aries it made up my mind. It was for the Luke/Lorelai wedding gift for the JavaJunkies wedding. Also, it's a little more helpful when writing fanfiction. I thought Lorelai and Lauren's birthdays were close to each other's but I couldn't tell how close.

Happy New Years to you too!  Grin

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #6432 on: January 02, 2008, 11:31:35 am »

OMG She's shooting another movie?! In San Fransisco?! I wanna go haha.

That must have sucked living off of Rice Krispies haha.

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
lorelai3489
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

View Profile
« Reply #6433 on: January 04, 2008, 08:54:06 pm »

now this is a thread us lorelai lovers can apperciate!!! Wink Wink Grin Grin
LGfan4ever
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #6434 on: January 06, 2008, 02:10:01 pm »

Lauren Graham
By: Megan McCoy

Lauren Graham is an amazing person. She started in acting young, and through the years, her talent has never diminished. Lauren Graham has always been a happy person. Fun- loving even, but now Iím not so sure. Every since season six of her hit TV show, GILMORE GIRLS, she has been looking very depressed, and pale. She hasnít been coming out of her house at weeks at a time. Every once in a while she will come out to go to a premiere, but other than that she has been pretty quiet and to herself. Many have suspected pregnancy, but I think different.

A possibility is that she was pregnant, and lost the baby. That would explain the depression, and the staying in. Another possibility is that she got rid of the baby, thinking she couldnít do it. Raising a baby is tough for those of you who havenít experienced it, and being famous, and with a steady job is even harder. I understand Laurenís reasons if this is the case. All I know is that Lauren isnít herself anymore. She has changed. Something is wrong, and I just want to help. If Lauren is reading this, please let the world know. All your fans are worried, and if you keep us waiting any longer we will get restless. We care about you Lauren, and we just want what is best for you. If you are feeling remorse, or even just a little sick or sad we want to help. Iím sure more than 100 people could back me up on that. We all love you more than anything. Only you can choose your fait, but help is always a good thing. You Rock!!

Lauren is beloved. No one wants to see her hurt.
If she does have a problem, we should all help.
So if you would like to please let me know at [email protected].
Pages: 1 ... 427 428 [429] 430 431 ... 467
  Print  

Jump to: