GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 22, 2022, 10:57:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which of the following is your favorite saying from the shows quirkyest star?
"It sounded like an elephant up there. And Rory weighs like 10 ounces, so.." - 33 (6.6%)
Refering to Dean and Rory. "Yeah, there's strech and skinny." - 18 (3.6%)
Lorelai: Its like falling 600 feet to your death. You know, its fun the first 599 feet, but its just that last foot--total sucko - 98 (19.6%)
Oh, I can't stop drinking the coffee. I stop drinking coffee, I stop doing the standing and walking and the words putting-into-sentence doing. - 200 (40%)
Oy with the poodles already! - 151 (30.2%)
Total Voters: 498

Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 467
  Print  
Author Topic: Lorelai Gilmore / Lauren Graham Appreciation  (Read 1253763 times)
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6225 on: August 30, 2007, 09:01:53 pm »

She is rather intimidating.
Fun Lauren Fact
Lauren hates watermelon. 

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #6226 on: August 30, 2007, 09:36:46 pm »

I think Kathy Griffin is obnoxious.

As for LG not liking watermelon, that's disappointing. What is more refreshing on a summer afternoon? Ok, maybe a few things, but watermelon is up there.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #6227 on: August 30, 2007, 11:02:15 pm »

Wow, that's weird I don't like watermelon either. Cheesy Or lettuce because both of them have that watery taste to them and I hate the taste of water.

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6228 on: August 31, 2007, 08:21:57 am »

Hmm, it's kind of a random dislike, no offense there JillianLovesFood. Like, I can imagine being impartial to watermelon, but to actually dislike it, seems soo, gosh, there's not even a word!! It just seems pretty intense for such an innocuous food item. Tongue

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Mike_54
Town Resident

Community Points: 28

View Profile
« Reply #6229 on: August 31, 2007, 08:39:07 am »

Wow, that's weird I don't like watermelon either. Cheesy Or lettuce because both of them have that watery taste to them and I hate the taste of water.

Well, ya know what they say about water...

Fish make love in it. Wink

...but, hey, that's me!
Mike
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #6230 on: August 31, 2007, 09:31:51 am »

I'm not a big fan of watermelon either. Same with letuce, tomatoes, etc. cause they are all water-y (not a word, I know  Wink) I do love water, I drink it all the time  Huh Grin

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6231 on: August 31, 2007, 04:18:45 pm »

Well, every vegetable and fruit you eat is the product of plant love.

Fun Lauren Fact
When Lauren was growing up her father would take her to the bookstore and buy her as many books as she could carry. To this day Lauren says that she never leaves home without "a book to read if things get boring." 

MiniPink
gilmore_luver_07
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

gilmore girls<3

View Profile
« Reply #6232 on: August 31, 2007, 04:27:18 pm »

Nice, I love books but I can't possibly read more than 3 at a time. I tried tehe.

<3Alison LeAnn.
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #6233 on: August 31, 2007, 09:59:12 pm »

Fun Lauren Fact
When Lauren was growing up her father would take her to the bookstore and buy her as many books as she could carry. To this day Lauren says that she never leaves home without "a book to read if things get boring." 

I rank this with the best of the Fun Lauren Facts. Sounds like Lauren is a real-life Rory. Except i prefer Lauren/Lorelai to Rory.

I go to Barnes & Noble often enough and you'd thiink just once i'd see Lauren sitting in one of their big cushy chairs reading a book. One of those chairs where there would be room for me also.  Grin

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6234 on: August 31, 2007, 11:01:01 pm »

I rank this with the best of the Fun Lauren Facts
Shhhhh, I can hear it's  ego growing!!

Yeah, I remmeber reading in an interview, that Lauren said she was more like Rory than Lorelai growing up.

Edited, to add a coupa things:

Lorelai Gilmore won a CW Sourcie for Best Dressed character.

Couple new Lauren pics, on set of Flash of Genius:

« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:59:48 pm by Lovefiend » Logged

MiniPink
thelostgilmoregirl
Diner Chef

Community Points: 124

Book Sniffer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6235 on: September 01, 2007, 04:11:41 am »

I love your fun Lauren facts Kate.  I do the same thing in regrads to carrying a book around.  I am never without one just in case.  I guess thats why I work in a bookshop

~JavaJunkie~Narcoleptic~Noodie~Foodie~
gggirlqwe
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6236 on: September 02, 2007, 01:28:59 pm »

Who do you like better as an actresss, character, and over all person? Huh
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 01:30:25 pm by gggirlqwe » Logged

JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #6237 on: September 02, 2007, 10:20:53 pm »

Well, ya know what they say about water...

Fish make love in it.
Ah ha, a connection to why I hate the taste of fish. I knew there had to be some reason. I love shell fish like; shrimp, scallops, claims, etc but I hate regular fish. The only fish I like is Haddock and occassionally cod. I hate salmon and tuna especially because they have such strong smells  Undecided(um, if you can't tell I'm an overly picky eater. I LOVE food it just has to be something I like and the way I want it. Tongue Grin Yes, obssessive compulsive eating disorder Lips Sealed)

Hmm, it's kind of a random dislike, no offense there JillianLovesFood. Like, I can imagine being impartial to watermelon, but to actually dislike it, seems soo, gosh, there's not even a word!! It just seems pretty intense for such an innocuous food item.
I like fake watermelon taste like watermelon gum and Jolly Ranchers but not the actual watermelon itself. My mother LOVES watermelon and was eating a lot of it when she was pregnant with me... strange considering I hate it. Then again I was never very good at walking straight lines... I like occassional zags. How about THIS for weird; I HATE blueberries by themselves but I LOVE them in muffins. I'm not making this up either. I'm not embarrassed about this alien-like eating habit of mine either... actually I find it amusing.  Wink I like quarky things.... things that are normal are too boring for me; it's a Sagittarius state of mind for me. Boring things are the worst in my world.... there's too much of it around and I hate it. Just me rebelling against being a Capricorn. I was born the day after Sagittarius ended and I have always hated the fact that I was born a Capricorn when I feel like I'm more of a Sagittarius. So anything that's appealing to most Capricorns (being orginized, planning everything out, being careful about expressing feelings) is what I constantly fight against in my own way because I don't want to be like that. I want to; travel, meet people, get out of inclosed areas, listen to people and having people take my advice seriously, be honest and straight-forward and keep moving forward without letting things in the past or future stop me from living my life the way I need to. Ah, okay I went way off the topic line here. :Smiley Sorry folks  Kiss

I like the color on that outfit Lauren is wearing in that latest pic but I HATE the style on her  Undecided She doesn't look happy wearing it either
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 10:35:24 pm by JillianLovesFood » Logged

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6238 on: September 02, 2007, 10:25:37 pm »

I'm actually similar, I hate the taste of coffee, but love coffee flavoured things.

Fun Lauren Fact
When Lauren wants to get away from Hollywood she enjoys going to east coast beaches such as Sag Harbor. 

MiniPink
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #6239 on: September 03, 2007, 05:17:26 pm »

Wooo to east coast beaches!

And I agree, that outfit doesn't look great on her. Makes her look old.

love is blind so you didn't see me.
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 467
  Print  

Jump to: