GilmoreGirls.org Forum
July 02, 2022, 02:25:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which of the following is your favorite saying from the shows quirkyest star?
"It sounded like an elephant up there. And Rory weighs like 10 ounces, so.." - 33 (6.6%)
Refering to Dean and Rory. "Yeah, there's strech and skinny." - 18 (3.6%)
Lorelai: Its like falling 600 feet to your death. You know, its fun the first 599 feet, but its just that last foot--total sucko - 98 (19.6%)
Oh, I can't stop drinking the coffee. I stop drinking coffee, I stop doing the standing and walking and the words putting-into-sentence doing. - 200 (40%)
Oy with the poodles already! - 151 (30.2%)
Total Voters: 498

Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 467
  Print  
Author Topic: Lorelai Gilmore / Lauren Graham Appreciation  (Read 1364925 times)
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #6645 on: June 12, 2008, 09:01:58 am »

Hopefully she will do something soon so that we can get some new pictures.  It is always exciting so see new pictures of her and to see what she is up to, career wise.  I really hate the paperazi following the celebrities and taking pics of their private lives.  It really isn't right. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #6646 on: June 17, 2008, 10:04:53 pm »

Cheesy  There's this funny blog by this guy named Ryan who wrote about meeting Lauren Graham.  It is hilarious and I thought it should be shared here.   Thank you to blaab over at fanforum for originally posting about this.

Blog 1

Blog 2

Blog 3

She is so fantastic - and never fails to make me laugh!   Smiley

jaz-copperboom!
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 86

View Profile
« Reply #6647 on: June 18, 2008, 12:25:28 am »

awww
thats sweet (:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 05:58:44 pm by jaz-copperboom! » Logged

lorelai: i have someone to complain to when life sucks or work sucks or just everything sucks. i have someone i can talk to.
rory: yeah, who?
lorelai: oh shecky, you kill me.

Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 648

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6648 on: June 19, 2008, 12:26:29 pm »

Cheesy  There's this funny blog by this guy named Ryan who wrote about meeting Lauren Graham.  It is hilarious and I thought it should be shared here.   Thank you to blaab over at fanforum for originally posting about this.

Blog 1

Blog 2

Blog 3

His collage (and the fact that Lauren signed it) is weird and fantastic -- all at once.  I think rondonculous about covers it.  Good times for all.

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

Community Points: 250

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #6649 on: June 21, 2008, 02:06:28 am »

Blog 1

Blog 2

Blog 3

*lol* that s so funny! thanks for sharing mishelle Smiley once again i realize i should not be abandoning the org so much because i miss out on all that funny stuff *sighs*

hallo to everybody who has missed me Wink
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 02:08:34 am by SydneyGirl » Logged

www.myspace.com/sydneygirl1903

I kissed a Peds surgeon ...
She’s perky, and has butterflies on her scrubcap. But she’s also hot. Really hot ...
Help me get over the butterflies
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #6650 on: June 21, 2008, 03:15:29 am »

Wow - Anna isn't it?  It's been forever.  Welcome back.  And you are right!  Let that be a lesson to you - you should never be away from the ORG so long because you miss gems like Shell's little "collage" find.

Shell - I know you told me about this before you posted, but you really did it no justice.  That is so hilarious!! High Five  And I'm sorry and I hope if that guy ever reads this he is not offended, but ...  lamest collage ever!!  I'd be embarrased to show off something like that to my biggest celeb crush.  Eeek! Grin

Please read Forum Rules
SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #6651 on: June 21, 2008, 04:27:38 am »

Wow - Anna isn't it?  It's been forever.  Welcome back.  And you are right!  Let that be a lesson to you - you should never be away from the ORG so long because you miss gems like Shell's little "collage" find.

haha, thanks for welcoming me back caryn (that was your name, right?! me and remembering names...terrible) believe it or not, it actually IS me Wink and yes, lesson learned. hopefully!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 04:30:07 am by SydneyGirl » Logged

She’s perky, and has butterflies on her scrubcap. But she’s also hot. Really hot ...
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #6652 on: June 21, 2008, 05:00:13 am »

LOL - yes that is right Anna.  You've done well to remember my name.  Hopefully we'll see you around lots more.

Please read Forum Rules
SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #6653 on: June 21, 2008, 05:08:39 am »

LOL - yes that is right Anna.  You've done well to remember my name.  Hopefully we'll see you around lots more.

should i be honest?!  Grin i had to look it up on the previous pages....shot, i can t lie...but that s what makes me so lovable :Smiley

yes yes, you will see me around more, and as we all know now, i cannot lie, therefore you will see me!!!

and also, i cannot fight my lauren obsession. i have tried and i have tried and tried...but i cannot get enough of that beautiful and smart woman! I just cant!!!

katie_lou
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 34

In Omnia Paratus

View Profile
« Reply #6654 on: June 21, 2008, 01:56:45 pm »

Props to the collage guy for having the guts to talk to her. Not the collage I would have made, i'd have gone with a dvd but I'm sure he made an impression!
SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #6655 on: June 22, 2008, 02:40:27 am »

Props to the collage guy for having the guts to talk to her. Not the collage I would have made, i'd have gone with a dvd but I'm sure he made an impression!
oh waht would i give to make an impression on lauren ;P if she liked it....hehe....i bet i wouldn t have had the nerve to talk to her at all...*lol* i would blush like hell and forget all the english that i know ;P

wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #6656 on: June 24, 2008, 08:14:41 pm »

Anna!  I'm so happy to see you here!   Smiley  It has been such a long time - missed ya hun! 

Shell - I know you told me about this before you posted, but you really did it no justice. That is so hilarious!! High Five And I'm sorry and I hope if that guy ever reads this he is not offended, but ... lamest collage ever!! I'd be embarrased to show off something like that to my biggest celeb crush. Eeek! Grin

LOL - well I had told you it was funnier than I could describe.   Wink  As far as the collage goes, my favorite part about it is that he spends half of the posterboard on himself!!!   If I was making a collage Lauren was going to see I would at least dedicate the whole thing to her. Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 09:14:25 pm by wmushell » Logged

SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #6657 on: June 24, 2008, 11:44:42 pm »

Anna!  I'm so happy to see you here!   Smiley  It has been such a long time - missed ya hun! 
with such a nice welcome i m feeling even better coming back Smiley missed ya, too....have been looking at your mypace profile from time to time though....hope you are fine and hope even more that we ll se each other here from time to time now Cheesy

cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #6658 on: June 25, 2008, 10:00:39 am »

Not sure where this should actually go , but I saw this and thought that it was pretty funny.  It does mention Lorelai so I guess that this is as good a place as any.

This was in the June 27 and July 4, 2008 double issue of Entertainment Weekly:

Funny Piece:  The Perfect TV Family

DAD ~ Cliff Huxtable (The Cosby Show)
MOM ~ Lorelai Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)
SON ~ Sam Weir (Freaks and Geeks)
DAUGHTER ~ Brenda Walsh (Beverly Hills 90210)
GRANDPA ~ Abe Simpson (The Simpsons)
GRANDMA ~ Dorothy Zbornak (The Golden Girls)
UNCLE ~ Buster Bluth (Arrested Developement)
AUNT ~ Jackie Harris (Roseanne)
DOG ~ Brian Griffin (Family Guy)

It is a bit disturbing but really funny

They also show Gilmore Girls as the #32 of 100 Best TV Shows of the Last 25 Years.  Not bad.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6659 on: June 25, 2008, 02:43:26 pm »

Yeah but I wouldn't take that list seriously at all.

They put The Hills in that list and the much-beloved Firefly isn't in it. 
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 467
  Print  

Jump to: