GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 18, 2022, 10:29:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which of the following is your favorite saying from the shows quirkyest star?
"It sounded like an elephant up there. And Rory weighs like 10 ounces, so.." - 33 (6.6%)
Refering to Dean and Rory. "Yeah, there's strech and skinny." - 18 (3.6%)
Lorelai: Its like falling 600 feet to your death. You know, its fun the first 599 feet, but its just that last foot--total sucko - 98 (19.6%)
Oh, I can't stop drinking the coffee. I stop drinking coffee, I stop doing the standing and walking and the words putting-into-sentence doing. - 200 (40%)
Oy with the poodles already! - 151 (30.2%)
Total Voters: 498

Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 467
  Print  
Author Topic: Lorelai Gilmore / Lauren Graham Appreciation  (Read 1335243 times)
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #6375 on: November 26, 2007, 06:35:57 pm »

Thanks for those pics, she looks gorgeous!! And I love her style Cheesy.
I actually liked the Lauren Facts...especially the ones I didn't know Cheesy. Always up to learning more about my favorite person.

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
Loridhhp
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 125

Love heals all wounds

View Profile
« Reply #6376 on: November 26, 2007, 08:48:18 pm »

Hey Lovefiend, I love the Lauren fun facts! I don't think They're boring at all. Please keep them coming. They're great. Those pictures you posted are cool too. I've been missing my Lauren news and fun. I like to come to this thread and read stuff. I don't always reply but now I'm going through such Lauren withdrawal that I'll take ANY news about her, even posting of photos would be cool.. Ok, back to watching Aliens In America so I can see Scott and the goofy alpacas! I'm cracking up!  Grin Lori

Lori: "Friends come and go but I'm your mother. I'll always be here for you."
Ariel: "What if I'm an Archeologist in Eygpt and I'm having hallucinations and manic?"
Lori: "Then I'll be on the next plane. I won't give up ever"
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6377 on: November 26, 2007, 10:30:46 pm »

Hehe aw, I'm sorry guys, I thought no one liked them!!
Here we go:
Fun Lauren Fact:
She doesn’t understand the need for 2 sinks, and feels one gets left out when she uses the other.
And some random pics Cheesy

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Loridhhp
Gilmore Maid

Love heals all wounds

View Profile
« Reply #6378 on: November 27, 2007, 12:09:32 am »

Yay!!!! More fun facts and photos! *does happy dance all around the room* Awesome pics!  To quote Lorelai when she convinced Emily to be a part of the Booster club's fashion show: "Waffle's very happy!"  Grin Keep up the great facts and photos. They're great. I love that pic of her and Hannah. Have a great day!  Grin Lori
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 10:54:29 pm by Loridhhp » Logged

Ariel: "What if I'm an Archeologist in Eygpt and I'm having hallucinations and manic?"
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6379 on: November 27, 2007, 12:21:09 am »

Woah, be careful, dancing about like that, I think I heard somethin' snap!!!
Yeah Hanna's cute, she's a massive dog t hough! I shall endeavour to keep up a fact or photo Cheesy But it will probably require double posting, so don't get mad!! Cuz if I just edit, when you come online, you don't know there's anyhting new, so I gotta post again, so you know it's been updeated

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Loridhhp
Gilmore Maid

Love heals all wounds

View Profile
« Reply #6380 on: November 27, 2007, 12:31:09 am »

Oh please! My whole body snaps, crackles and pops like rice krispies! I'm 43 years old so I get to be crunchy! Lol! I was thinking the same thing about Hannah! That dog is HUGE! I had a white German Shepherd when I was a teenager and he wasn't that big! Hannah's head is ginormous! I don't mind if you double post to put fun facts and photos on here. I don't think any other LG fans will mind either. Let's keep this thread active. I can't wait to find out who I have for Secret Santa. I'm making my gift now and it's going to be so awesome! I can't wait to have someone to give it to. Have a great day!  Grin Lori
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 01:29:19 am by Loridhhp » Logged

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6381 on: November 27, 2007, 12:42:16 am »

Hahah, well so does my body, and I'm only 20!! Gold ole' arthritis!!!
I had a German Shepard cross a few years back, and she wasn't that big either!! I'm thinkin' she got it genetically engineered, so she'd look smaller by comparison. Only  logical explanation. Certainly nothing to do with the forshortening of the picture or nothin' Tongue
Someone needs to call Lauren, and tell her to get her ass out and about. I think a new photoshoot is in order about now!

MiniPink
Loridhhp
Gilmore Maid

Love heals all wounds

View Profile
« Reply #6382 on: November 27, 2007, 01:42:28 am »

Yeah but Lauren is not Britney or Lindsay so she doesn't draw attention to her every move. We only get to see her if she makes an appearance somewhere. Photogs are probably scared when they see Lauren cause they probably think Hannah is going to eat them! Lol! A dog that size has got to be a great deterrent  for papparazzi as well as a great guard dog!  Chicken Run papparazzi run! I guess Lauren deserves some down time but we sure miss her. I can't wait for her movies to come out. I'll just have to bide my time by writing my fan fiction on fanfiction.net. My story is called "A Mother's Hope" and my pen name is the same as here. So I'll write and watch my season 7 DVDs.  Grin

GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #6383 on: November 27, 2007, 02:13:07 pm »

Yay! I love the Lauren Fun Facts! That last one was so good. That is such a Lorelai additude of Lauren  Cheesy

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

View Profile
« Reply #6384 on: November 27, 2007, 04:21:29 pm »

Yay, Fun Facts are back Cheesy

I love those pics Cheesy, Thanks! And yea, that dog is huge. My neighbor used to have a German Shepard and it was like that too...it pushed me out of the yard with its nose haha.

So what is that second to last picture from? Never seen it before.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 04:24:40 pm by Lauren is my idol » Logged

Java Junkie Pleased
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6385 on: November 27, 2007, 04:43:51 pm »

AWw, in a wierd way, I find it cute that it pushed you out with it's n ose!!

The second to last picture was from a film (not worth watching) called Lucky 13. She plays the object of afffection for the lead guy, who's tyring to figure o ut where his failed romances went wrong in order to learn how to woo Lauren.

MiniPink
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

View Profile
« Reply #6386 on: November 27, 2007, 06:37:02 pm »

Haha yea it was cute Cheesy I miss that dog haha.
Ohh I've never seen it. Heard of it though. That's probably why I was confused lol. Thanks.

Java Junkie Pleased
*Java Junkie*
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6387 on: November 28, 2007, 06:01:09 am »

oh cool I love reading about her.that dog is bigger than her lol cute dog though.The pictures look great.

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6388 on: November 28, 2007, 11:35:53 am »

Fun Lauren Quote:
“It’s about an FBI agent born without the gene for fear. It should be called ‘dating in LA’”
(Introducing a new show for the WB, I don't think the show ever took off)

MiniPink
Loridhhp
Gilmore Maid

Love heals all wounds

View Profile
« Reply #6389 on: November 28, 2007, 11:56:42 pm »

Sounds like Lauren was making a cute joke. I was watching "Christopher Returns" today. It's such a great episode. Lauren was so awesome in that, so vulnerable during the brutal Gilmore/Hayden smackdown at FND. It really set up Lorelai's relationship with Christopher and how they've been best friends since childhood and how, as much as she loves him, he's not ready to be a father and she doesn't want to marry him. Lauren did some great acting in this episode. I can't wait to see how she handles her roll in "Flash Of Genius". I think it should be pretty dramatic for her.

Have a great day! I'm looking forward  to more fun facts and Lauren quotes.  Interview Smitten Lori

Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 467
  Print  

Jump to: