GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 06:28:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4.12 - A Family Matter  (Read 41948 times)
Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Community Points: 158

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2007, 01:28:51 pm »

hehe. I love Jess. hehe. I love Jess!

sorry, i had to say that.

i agree Imy Great Line,great Episode!

Brenda- "It's Not A Sundae... It's A Banana Split."
Imy- "Do You Need A Crazy Corner?"
Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

One Tree Hill is the bomb.
dancin_heather
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

<a href=http://www.glitter-graphics.com title='Mys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2007, 01:07:26 pm »

is it just me or is Jess just the most smart mouth person ever! he is a jerk. I love it when Lor tells him off when he is back in town..I cannot remember if it is in this one or not.

~Heather~
HBW
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 12:07:13 pm »

is it just me or is Jess just the most smart mouth person ever! he is a jerk. I love it when Lor tells him off when he is back in town..I cannot remember if it is in this one or not.

Dancin Heather it is not just you.  I think he's a smart mouthed jerk too.  I don't understand why he's such a complete s**t to Luke.  I was beginning to feel as though I was the only one on the planet that doesn't like Jess.
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 03:58:13 pm »

This was a great episode.  The opening scenes of Lane now working at Rory's dorm suite and waking Paris with espresso was hilarious... Paris' one-liners after each sip of espresso... classic... GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!!  WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!!  MAMMA-JAMMA!!!!  Having Lane in the dorm seems like a fun time giving Tanna a makeover and getting attention for a boy.  Poor Paris though dealing with her affair with Asher and breaking up with Jamie and Rory being in the middle.

No wonder Jess is so screwed up.  His mom's a hippie.  I don't like hippies.  The way Liz acts towards Luke is funny and very true to sibling relationships, except my own.  The return of Jess was great to see though it's clear he hasn't grown up at all.  Seeing Rory look at him sleeping his car is sad and Luke in the end telling him to sleep in his place and Jess, ends up giving in. 

I kind of feel sorry for him.  He's a guy who grew up without a dad, his mom is kind of kooky, he acts like a troublemaker to get attention.  Then comes to Stars Hollow to be set straight by Luke and fails.  He meets Rory and falls for her only to screw things up.  I think he's someone trying to find his own fitting into the world and who he is supposed to be, which happens in season 6 (which I haven't seen). 

The stuff about Jason and Lorelei is funny though it's sad to see Mrs. Kim without Lane.  Emily laughing about the concept of Jason and Lorelei together was pretty damn funny. 
starshells
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 7

I'm Glad He Didn't Smoke It

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2008, 03:08:24 pm »

When Rory finds him in the car she was just speechless, I would be too! but I liked how luke invited him inside without saying he cared,
it shows that he really does care but is mad about Jess leaving.

I liked paris with the espresso in the morning

I don't like Jason  Tongue
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 03:10:19 pm by starshells » Logged

^ sig by gilmorefriend
<33 Literati Fan~ Java Junkies Forever! <33
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2008, 04:22:06 pm »

The only thing that comes 2 mind- crap, jess is back!!!! Angry

dj43
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2008, 01:57:10 am »

Hi.  I'm new to this forum, and I was wondering if somebody could help me out.

I'd really like to know what the song is that is playing near the end of the episode (not the end credits).  I believe it's Sam Phillips, but I haven't been able to find out what song it is.  It's slower, and the only lyric was "la la la la."  I believe it's been used in episodes before.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
iatmyhome
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -5

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2009, 06:34:10 pm »

i loveed this episode...

especially when Lorelai sat near Kirk at Luke's!
me too i love this episode !
James
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -12

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2009, 12:13:23 am »

I loved this episode. It was very entertaining, especially when Lorelai sat near Kirk at Luke's! I liked that.

I had watched this episode on tv shows online. I really enjoyed watching it.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 12:15:34 am by James » Logged

Rock gives children, on a silver platter, with all the public authority of the entertainment industry, everything their parents always used to tell them they had to wait for until they grew up and would understand later.
-Allan Bloom
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2009, 07:39:55 am »

Dancin Heather it is not just you.  I think he's a smart mouthed jerk too.  I don't understand why he's such a complete s**t to Luke.  I was beginning to feel as though I was the only one on the planet that doesn't like Jess.

It's not just you, I can't stand Chachi Jr. either and he annoys me to no end.

Hate how Paris is treating her BF, have a feeling Asher will drop kick her to the curb soon.

Like she did  Jamie.

Wish Lorelai would admit her feelings to Luke already, sick of her dating the Bridge Troll.
forfun
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2009, 06:36:34 pm »

I loved Lorelai's

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: