GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 07:23:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: 4.13 - Nag Hammadi is Where They Found the Gnostic Gospels  (Read 86858 times)
TheHumanCoffeePot
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 58

Full-on Poltergeist voice: I'm baaaaaack.

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2005, 07:03:57 pm »

Summary: Stuck in Stars Hollow while his car is being repaired, Jess (Milo Ventimiglia) keeps running into Rory (Alexis Bledel), but he walks away from her every time they meet. Luke tries to talk to Jess about Liz's (guest star Kathleeen Whilhoite) new boyfriend T.J. (guest star Michael Deluise), but Jess angrily tells Luke to stop interfering in everyone's life. When Lorelai (Lauren Graham) does Emily (Kelly Bishop) a favor by attending a charity dinner, she is pleasantly surprised when Jason (Chris Eigeman) also shows up and Emily asks them to pretend they are a couple. Finally, when Rory and Jess run into each other for the third time, Rory tries to be the one to walk away, but Jess stops her and makes a shocking confession.

...JavaJunkie above all else...Noddie...Foodie...Logan-Loather...closet Literati...Lauren fan...
ilovesodapop
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 06:41:35 pm »

i love this episode i love any episode with jess in it. :Smiley Cheesy but i hate how it ended right when jess said he loved her i want to know whats going to happen next.
Janich O
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 12:56:38 pm »

I just saw a rerun of it this afternoon. One word, Etch-A-Sketch Cheesy O that Gary (aka. T. J.) :Smiley
Shanksta
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 09:49:53 am »

I think the reruns on abc family were edited. I just saw the episode on my DVDs two days ago, then watched it again on abc family. They cut out the parts where Babette calls/refers to Jess as "That bastard"; and when Luke talks to T.J. and T.J. calls Luke a dick. They just ended the conversation before that part which made Lorealai's comment of," I just caught the tail-end of that conversation and I'm pretty sure your name isn't Richard" seem out of place.

Good episode though.
Janich O
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 10:13:25 am »

I think the reruns on abc family were edited. I just saw the episode on my DVDs two days ago, then watched it again on abc family. They cut out the parts where Babette calls/refers to Jess as "That bastard"; and when Luke talks to T.J. and T.J. calls Luke a dick. They just ended the conversation before that part which made Lorealai's comment of," I just caught the tail-end of that conversation and I'm pretty sure your name isn't Richard" seem out of place.

Good episode though.
It's a travesty Angry
Good thing they don't do that in Denmark Smiley
Claire
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

Formerly of the cbear.ca variety

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2005, 08:53:06 pm »

Personally, this is one of my favourites in season 4. And not just for the Jess factor, either. I love Lorelai's storyline, and TJ and Liz. Great episode all around. It was one of the episodes that really picked season 4 from off the ground.

Claire |Clachellina|

Lit/4Cl/Gang Banger/Vendelis/JJ
Now I am up in arms again
cabi
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 07:12:50 am »

sorry... im a newbie so i dont know how this works .... but if anyone see's this anywhere could they please tell me if jess and rory are going out in real life???i read in a magazine it said "alexis talks about her relationship with milo" and i was like "" are they going out?Huh" soooo please someone tell me !!! i need to know!!!
Setrix
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 64

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 10:18:17 pm »

This was the last episode I saw... lol.

Edit: Ok I don't know how tired I was when I posted it but what I would probably mean to say is that I chose this episode to stop watching the show for a while. I was getting busy and I couldn't catch up with the episodes, good cliffhanger to leave me wanting to watch it again no? I waited around for the episode in the right order to come around again but I kind of forgot and missed several of them, so unfortunately I never really got around to watching it again, until now. Oh well, no one probably cares anyway =P
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 09:15:02 pm by Setrix » Logged

gilmoregirlluver05
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 10:45:20 am »

i love this episode i love any episode with jess in it. :Smiley Cheesy but i hate how it ended right when jess said he loved her i want to know whats going to happen next.

I like how he goes "i love you" and then she just stands there and he leaves she should kiss him and get back together at least.
esther
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 02:16:20 am »

:)I love this episode. Episodes with Jess  are much more interesting, more catching. I love how he confesses Rory hi love for her in the end. I don,t understand why tere are not more allusions to this in following episodes, how Rory seems so well after all.
alljess
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2005, 11:48:31 am »

i agree i mean without jess its just not right, i remember when jess just stands there and hes like: "I love u"...i wanted them to get back togheter..but ..tht didnt happen..good episode though!

sternen-nest
Town Selectman

Community Points: 241

[ katrin ]

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 04:54:33 pm »

Hey!

Just watched it again and thought - now, this is a really great episode! So Iīm putting my thoughts on it here (this must be the place to do it, huh Wink )

The scene in the beginning where Jess is pushing his car with itīs Jess/Kirk/Luke interaction - really funny, donīt you think? Always makes me laugh!
But really - itīs a very sad episode. Not only because of what happens between Jess an Rory, also between Luke and Jess.
Whenever I see how Jess tells Luke off about interfiering with everybodyīs life, I canīt help but think that heīs kind of talking about himself. About how
he dissapointed Luke when he screwed up. And itīs so sad how Luke just doesnīt get it, that Jess is feeling bad about it, and that heīs frustated. Jess isnīt getting it either, so he just opts on beeing rude and an ass. I always hope that theyīll at least work out things someday. (They kind of did in "LWFTWT" but it would be great to actually see them getting along well. I loved those times in the third season when they where doing good). I think itīs really sad, when Jess wants to talk to Luke because of the money, and doesnīt get around to it because of Rory!
And ohh, the interaction with Rory. I so understand how he tries not to come across her, not just because itīs hurting him, but also because he doesnīt want to hurt her. I like how he went to Westonīs instead of Lukeīs in order to stay out of Roryīs path, and she went there, too - for the same reason!
And well, the end almost goes without words I think! That look on his face during her tirade on how dissapointed and angry she is. And when he tells her- and walks away. Really makes me cry  Cry! (It is so hard to tell someone you love him - if you really mean it and itīs not just a phrase. Iīve been with my boyfriend for four years and I still find it hard.)
So some of the best episodes are the ones that make you laugh and cry, I think. They really touch you the most - this oneīs a masterpiece!

As always, these are my thoughts. Letīs see what you think!
Katrin

Chocolate Club Member ~ DW at heart! [/tt]
coffeegilmoregirl
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 05:59:06 am »

I love this one! Much of my love for it comes from how funny Luke is, did anyone else
notice how cute and funny he acted? I don't think I've ever heard so many wise-
cracks from Luke before......so great. Cheesy
coffeegilmoregirl
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 06:03:43 am »

OK, I forgot to mention that Jess was a determining factor in loving this episode. I feel bad for
him, and I hate how the end is unsatisfactory........with the "I love you" and driving off with no answer,and all that jazz.But it was also a really fullfilling episode at the same time, like how I feel
after watching "A Tisket A Tasket"
missusmariano
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2006, 10:56:01 pm »

:)I love this episode. Episodes with Jess  are much more interesting, more catching. I love how he confesses Rory hi love for her in the end. I don,t understand why tere are not more allusions to this in following episodes, how Rory seems so well after all.

Jess episodes are always better! haha
But I don't like how they hardly ever acknowledge monumental things between him and Rory in later episodes.  Like How there is one mention of Jess asking Rory to come away to NY w/ him or how I don't think we've even heard about him and his book since that episode.  That's weird :-( and I want to know what Ror and Lor and Luke think about it. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: