GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 20, 2022, 09:37:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New 2000 Election HBO Film Written by Danny Strong  (Read 3439 times)
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« on: May 23, 2008, 07:36:20 pm »

HBO's "Recount" Explores 2000 Election

I was reading this article and I found out that the film is written by the Future Mr. Paris Gellar aka Doyle McMaster, Danny Strong.

Whoa!!! 

His name is credited as the sole writer on its IMDB page!!!

Doyle rules!!!!!
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 07:03:05 am »

Iíve been looking forward to this from seeing a few previews.† Now Iím really excited because he wrote it.† Doyle does rule!
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 01:16:41 pm »

I had seen previews of this movie and didn't really care to see it.  Atleast not until last night when I saw previews that also included comentary about the making of it and I saw that Danny Strong wrote it and what he and others had said about it.  Now I want to see it.  A bit like Doyle writing a political piece for the paper, but better.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 12:28:21 pm »

I think Danny Strong did a fabulous job with this.† Although he must have had a decent amount of help somewhere along the line due to the actors involved with it.† Maybe that was HBO pull.†

Either way, I enjoyed it and thought it was well done.† And now I want to see the commentary on the making of!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: