GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 30, 2022, 12:28:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar / Signature Request & Help Thread  (Read 228085 times)
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: October 08, 2008, 05:43:31 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org.  You can read all about it here:
A Gilmore Revisiting - The Viewing Party (Bringing Tuesdays Back)

But the part that I thought might interest you guys most is this...

Star Star Star Calling all graphics makers! Star Star Star
We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!

We need a graphic representing "The Big One" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, October 12th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to loganlover097, Jim, and billmask92 for submitting graphics for "Face Off"!!!  Your entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

loganlover097

bingbong

billmask92

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 14, 2008, 06:21:58 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org.  You can read all about it here:

We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!

We need a graphic representing "A Tale of Poes & Fire" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, October 19th.

Thank you to Bill, Carlee, and Jim for submitting graphics for "The Big One"!!!  Your entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

billmask92

loganlover097

bingbong
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 06:26:53 pm by wmushell » Logged

katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 16, 2008, 06:30:37 pm »

So yeah, I really love lauren graham and I am a very HUGE fan of hers but I dont know how to mak signatures so is there anyone here who would be willing to make me a Lauren Graham signature, or at least tell me how I can make signatures, either would be very helpful!

~Fellow Gilmore Fan, Katlyn~

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 17, 2008, 12:18:47 pm »

We already have a request thread, so please post your requests there.
And I'd be willing to make you one. If you just PM me saying what certain things you want in it, I'll do it.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: October 18, 2008, 08:50:54 am »

We already have a request thread, so please post your requests there.
And I'd be willing to make you one. If you just PM me saying what certain things you want in it, I'll do it.

Sorry, I really looked for one but couldnt find a thread, im sorry, it was a mistake, lol.

jessrory4evr938
Town Selectman

Community Points: 436

I feel like I was born for Devastation and Reform

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: October 19, 2008, 10:32:27 am »

Well, I have a slightly weird graphic request. It's for another forum, and I can't seem to find anyone to make it.

It has to be 400x150. (And if you feel like it, maybe a similar org sized one as well) And I'd like it to be Bones/Booth sig like I have now. I don't have any pictures I want really. Just do a google search for Brennan and Booth. The first couple sites on there have good pictures, last I checked. I'd like it to say "Bones and Booth" somewhere on the bottom.

Then I want one of the follow sets of lyrics somewhere on the sig.

"This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid. We'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story. Baby, just say yes."

"It's you and me. And all of the people. With nothing to do. Nothing to lose. And it's you and me and all of the people. And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you."

"I wanna break every clock. The hands of time could never move again. We could stay in this moment for all time. I wanna be your last first kiss that you'll ever have."

Thanks to anyone who will do this! And definitely some pretty sticks!

If home is where the heart is, then my home is where you are. <3
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: October 21, 2008, 05:36:04 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Happy Birthday, Baby" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, October 26th.

Sadly, there were no entries this week for "A Tale of Poes and Fire", so yours truly quickly came up with a graphic.  However, I know there are tons of people out there with way more of a graphics gift than I have!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Please, please enter everyone!!!

wmushell

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 28, 2008, 07:37:58 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Keg! Max!" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, November 2nd.

Thank you to Jim for submitting graphics for "Happy Birthday, Baby"!!!  Your entry is fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  We hope everyone keeps entering!!!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

bingbong

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: November 05, 2008, 09:46:09 pm »

We need a graphic representing "Say Goodnight, Gracie!" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, November 9th.

Cry Cry Cry  We had no entries this week for Keg! Max!  Please, all of you creative and lovely people, please help us out!  There are lots of fun scenes in "Say Goodnight Gracie!"  Time to flex your graphics skills!   Smiley

Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 09:50:09 pm by wmushell » Logged

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 11, 2008, 07:19:17 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Here Comes the Son" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, November 16th.

Thank you to Jim for submitting a graphic for "Say Goodnight, Gracie"!!!  Your entry is fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  We hope everyone keeps entering!!!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  Please continue to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  You know that you literati want to get your Jess graphics on!!!   Wink

bingbong

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 26, 2008, 04:39:47 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Those Are Strings, Pinocchio" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, November 30th.

Thank you to Maggie for submitting a graphic for "Here Comes the Son"!!!  Your entry is fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  We hope everyone keeps entering!!!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  Please continue to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  You know that you want to make a graphic about Rory's graduation!   Wink

Gilmoregirl1515

PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #731 on: January 01, 2009, 08:42:48 am »

Hello everyone.  I was wondering if I could ask for someones help for a sig.  I wanted to get something with Emily and Richard mostly in thier home.  Like a kindda ritzy siggie.  Please let me know if you could help me out.  Was planning on using gimp?  would the be the way to go?

My New Website
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #732 on: January 01, 2009, 10:07:20 am »

i can make you one Smiley

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: January 09, 2009, 11:33:31 pm »

This is just a reminder to all our members.... Voting is still open for the 3rd Annual ORG awards

Please visit the Nominations/voting Page & make sure you send your votes to Mary (dancer1012)

All votes count, be in on the fun & vote today!! Grin [[If anyone is interested in making some winning sigs, please also let Mary know.. muchly appreciated...]]

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 23, 2015, 01:27:27 pm »

Soon does anyone have a sig they want to lend me?  The last time I was on the org I used a desktop PC and that computer is looooong gone  Cry It died before I could transfer any files I had saved to my macbook. Everyone has all their cute old ones and mine is so plain and lonely!

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50
  Print  

Jump to: