GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 20, 2022, 04:01:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar / Signature Request & Help Thread  (Read 213801 times)
superstarmonkey
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #690 on: May 07, 2008, 08:31:18 am »

So, I'm totally artistically challenged and would LOVE to have a banner but don't know how to make one! Would any of you be willing to make me one? PM me if yes and I'll tell you what I want. Full credit would go to you of course of the banner. Thanks!

Thanks to honkifuluvGG for the signature
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 13, 2008, 04:21:30 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org.  You can read all about it here:
A Gilmore Revisiting - The Viewing Party (Bringing Tuesdays Back)

But the part that I thought might interest you guys most is this...

Star Star Star Calling all graphics makers! Star Star Star
We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier! 

We need a graphic representing "Dead Uncles and Vegetables" by 8pm ORG time on May 18th.
[/size][/b] 

Thank you to Laura who has submitted this wonderful graphic for "Lost and Found"!!!  We appreciate your talent so much. Nod

the girls4ever

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 19, 2008, 09:06:46 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org.  You can read all about it here:

We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!

We need a graphic representing "Back in the Saddle Again" by 8pm ORG time on May 25th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Dead Uncles and Vegetables"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

the girls4ever

funnybottems

nld101307
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

I'm never late, I'm just a perfectionist!!

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 21, 2008, 12:25:43 pm »

Hey guys....I'm not creative in any sort of way but the sigs that you guys put together look amazing!!! Would there be anyone willing to help me by making one for me? I'd love it to be of Lauren and Alexis but I'm fuzzy on colors and other stuff. Point me in the right direction and I can make a decison! Smiley

Please help!

~SUPER HUGE thanks to Amber for this beautiful sig!!~
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 27, 2008, 05:08:40 pm »

Hey everyone!

We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!  Unfortunately, we won't be able to use everyone's graphics each week but there is a new chance to enter with each episode!  So please take heart and keep submitting those amazing graphics.

We need a graphic representing "Teach Me Tonight" by 8pm ORG time on June 1st.
[/size][/b]

Due to lack of entries for "Back in this Saddle Again" (please, guys, please enter!), this week's entry was made by our very own Caryn!!!  Thanks for your talent and effort hun.  Kiss  You did a fantastic job.

honkifuluvGG

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 02, 2008, 08:16:22 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Help Wanted" by 8pm ORG time on June 8th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to lessa and Laura for submitting graphics for "Teach Me Tonight"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

lessa

the girls4ever

« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 08:18:28 pm by wmushell » Logged

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 09, 2008, 05:24:32 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Lorelai's Graduation Day" by 8pm ORG time on June 15th.
[/size][/b] 

Thank you to jaz-copperboom! who has submitted this wonderful graphic for "Help Wanted"!!!  We appreciate your talent so much. Nod

jaz-copperboom!

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 16, 2008, 08:23:33 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "I Can't Get Started" by 8pm ORG time on June 22nd.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to Sara, Jim, and Mel for submitting graphics for "Lorelai's Graduation Day"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

funnybottems

bingbong  This is Jim's first time entering!  Great job!!!  Celebrate

Mel  Thanks for "padding" the entries with your great talent, hun, in case we needed them!

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 24, 2008, 07:11:40 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days" by 8pm ORG time on June 29th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to Jim, Sara, and Mel for submitting graphics for "I Can't Get Started"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

bingbong 

funnybottems

Sooks 

And finally, I was so inspired by the episode I couldn't help but to make a few myself!   Wink
wmushell

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 01, 2008, 07:07:43 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Haunted Leg" by 8pm ORG time on July 6th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to Sara and Jim for submitting graphics for "Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

funnybottems

bingbong 

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 08, 2008, 06:46:24 am »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Application Anxiety" by 8pm ORG time on July 13th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to Laura, Maggie, Jim, lessa, and Mel for submitting graphics for "Haunted Leg"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

the girls4ever

Gilmoregirl1515

bingbong 

lessa

Sooks 

gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #701 on: July 09, 2008, 05:26:27 pm »

hi, um i here 4 some help someone gave me some sigs and i used 1 and when i type in the box it worked. but then the next day i tried 2 change it but then, this little box came up and said that the pic was moved or deleted. i typed it it perfectly right and i tried 6 times but it didn't work!!!! the person who gave it 2 me said that the sig worked 4 them! please help me!!!! Huh

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 09, 2008, 07:08:27 pm »

Any graphic you use has to be hosted online somewhere like photobucket before it can be used on the forum.  What this is telling you is that whoever gave you the graphic has deleted it from their account.

It would be best if you joined a free image hosting site yourself, like photobucket (there are others but I use photobucket and don't know the names of the others) and then save any graphic that somebody allows you to use in your own account so that this doesn't occur again.

Hope this makes sense, if not PM me and I'll explain it in more detail.

Good luck.  Smiley

Please read Forum Rules
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 14, 2008, 08:41:42 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "One's Got Class and the Other One Dyes" by 8pm ORG time on July 20th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to Jim and Mel for submitting graphics for "Application Anxiety"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

bingbong 

Sooks

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 21, 2008, 04:23:10 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Eight O'Clock at the Oasis" by 8pm ORG time on July 27th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to Jim for submitting graphics for "One's Got Class and the Other One Dyes"!!!  Your entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  However, Jim cannot carry the graphics load every week (even though he rocks  Wink)- we would like more entries to join his please!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

bingbong 

I decided to throw a little something together after viewing this episode as well.  Wink
wmushell

ETA Awesomeness added by Mel!
Sooks

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 04:48:19 pm by wmushell » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 50
  Print  

Jump to: