GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 12:16:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar / Signature Request & Help Thread  (Read 208166 times)
rory1984
Inn Manager

Community Points: 333

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: January 04, 2008, 10:52:43 pm »

I use PhotoFiltre to make my signatures. I just thought I would put that out there. Toward the beginning of this thread it suggests serif, but I couldnt get that to work right for me. I started looking around for another free one and someone suggested PhotoFiltre. I hope it works as wel for others as it does for me!!

3rd Annual ORG Awards!
ILY Livie,Amber,Mel,Spence,Zija,Grace,Ines,Gena,Mary!
You can call me Rory!
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 04, 2008, 11:45:09 pm »

Just wanted to say that I really like your sig! Great job! (I know this isn't the rate a sig thread...sorry! Tongue)

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 06, 2008, 06:34:07 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org.  You can read all about it here:
A Gilmore Revisiting - The Viewing Party (Bringing Tuesdays Back)

But the part that I thought might interest you guys most is this...

Star Star Star Calling all graphics makers! Star Star Star
We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!  Unfortunately, we won't be able to use everyone's graphics each week but there is a new chance to enter with each episode!  So please take heart and keep submitting those amazing graphics.

We need a graphic representing "P.S. I Lo . . ." by 8pm ORG time on January 13th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Emily in Wonderland"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

funnybottems

Kupo

Lucie

gilmorefriend

GilmoreAddict7899

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 07:28:15 pm by wmushell » Logged

Laurao
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 88

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 11, 2008, 10:03:51 am »

^^Those are all great! Grin

But what I really need to say is... Okay I just found out that we have Jasc Photoshop(Woo!). Is this a good program? Do you know any good tutorials? Does anybody use this? Thanks in advance. Any help would be appreciated  Smiley.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 07:47:01 am by Laurao » Logged

Fruit Lover Club!
I'm Not a 50 Year Old Man Club
Laura's the name. Don't wear it out. Wink

:BalconyBuddie:
:Literati:
:JavaJunkie:
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: January 13, 2008, 10:24:11 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org.  You can read all about it here:

We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!  Unfortunately, we won't be able to use everyone's graphics each week but there is a new chance to enter with each episode!  So please take heart and keep submitting those amazing graphics.

We need a graphic representing "Love, Daisies, and Troubadours" by 8pm ORG time on January 20th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to zgilmorefan for this week's entries for "P.S. I Lo . . . ".  Great job!   Smiley

laurygilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

Laura

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 14, 2008, 12:59:14 pm »

I'll submit my graphics tomorrow if possible ok?

There's a limit of graphics or something?

Trip from Spain to NYC: $12
Orchestra seatings for Guys and Dolls: $506
Lauren Graham carrying our gifts for 6 days: priceless!!

June 9 - June 14 -> best week ever!
Icon and signature by me
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 21, 2008, 07:38:14 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Sadie, Sadie . . ." by 8pm ORG time on January 27th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Love, Daisies, and Troubadours"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

the girls4ever

laurygilmore

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: January 29, 2008, 05:37:56 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org. You can read all about it here:

We need a graphic representing "Hammers and Veils" by 8pm ORG time on February 3rd.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Sadie, Sadie . . ."!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

Gilmoregirl1515

the girls4ever

rory1984

rory1984
Inn Manager

Community Points: 333

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 01, 2008, 01:52:41 pm »

Ok, I have a question.
Generally I use Home Of the Nutty for screencaps, but right now it is offline.
I have Photoshop elements 6 and there is some way to import caps from dvds but I dont know how.
How do you generally get screepcaps?

3rd Annual ORG Awards!
ILY Livie,Amber,Mel,Spence,Zija,Grace,Ines,Gena,Mary!
You can call me Rory!
RXJ
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

SIGMAdelta

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 03, 2008, 01:36:23 am »

on the computer? pause at whenever u want the screenie n press print screen, then, go to photoshop or something n create a new... thingy and paste there.

Flame Flame
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 04, 2008, 07:49:44 pm »

Hey everyone!  As you may have noticed, we had no graphics for this week's episode.  If you have any inspiration for graphics for next week, please do not hesitate to enter.  We would love to see them. Smiley[/color]

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org. You can read all about it here:

We need a graphic representing "Red Light on the Wedding Night" by 8pm ORG time on February 10th.
[/size][/b]

Laurao
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 88

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 05, 2008, 07:51:53 am »

Okay...I've downloaded Paint Shop Pro and I've played around with it but I was wondering a couple things. Can you get different brushes for it? And do you have any tips for using it?

Fruit Lover Club!
I'm Not a 50 Year Old Man Club
Laura's the name. Don't wear it out. Wink

:BalconyBuddie:
:Literati:
:JavaJunkie:
gilmoregirlsland
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #672 on: February 11, 2008, 01:32:06 am »

I like using Paint.Net's software for making banners. What do you all think of mine?Huh Please give me some comments or feedback or suggestions!

Oh and I take requests, I'm new to this forum, but I might be entering this week or next weeks graphics contest!

Visit Gilmore Girls Land!
- Request your own banner
- Watch full episodes of GG
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 11, 2008, 07:11:54 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "The Road Trip to Harvard" by 8pm ORG time on February 17th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Red Light on the Wedding Night"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

Gilmoregirl1515

Lucie

zgilmorefan

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 20, 2008, 07:34:17 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Nick and Nora, Sid and Nancy" by 8pm ORG time on February 24th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "The Road Trip to Harvard"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

Gilmoregirl1515

Lucie

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 50
  Print  

Jump to: