GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 01:01:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar / Signature Request & Help Thread  (Read 208173 times)
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: September 16, 2007, 09:49:33 pm »

Thanks for keeping us updated on all the submissions for each weeks viewing Shell.  It's much appreciated.

And can I just say that this weeks entries were particularly awesome.  It was the closest race for first place this week, since the very first week we did it.  Thank you again to all those that are contributing to our little project here on the Org.  You are a talented bunch of artists.

Kiss

Please read Forum Rules
logansLover
« Reply #631 on: September 19, 2007, 12:43:48 pm »

Hey all!

Ok, seeing as I am absoutly in love with my Rory Logan siggy, but it supports a beautiful never happening wedding, I would love a new one.

Maybe one themed for halloween, idf that's at all possibble. And if you could keep it Rogan theamed also, that would be great!

I appreicate all you you out there, and am so glad to be in the company of some of the most amazing sig creators ever!
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 23, 2007, 05:49:42 am »

wow I just have to say some of these are just amazingly amazing!!! I wish i had creative skills like that!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 23, 2007, 01:22:45 pm »

Hey all!

Ok, seeing as I am absoutly in love with my Rory Logan siggy, but it supports a beautiful never happening wedding, I would love a new one.

Maybe one themed for halloween, idf that's at all possibble. And if you could keep it Rogan theamed also, that would be great!

I appreicate all you you out there, and am so glad to be in the company of some of the most amazing sig creators ever!

I was just thinking about doing a halloween/ fall themed sig but didn't know what to include with it. Do you have any other thoughts besides keeping Rogan themed? Smiley I'll see what I might do and if you like it, cool and if not, I'll either try again or someone else can try their hand at it. Sound alright?

Edit: Here's something that I came up with just because I was needing a study break...

Imogan I know that I still owe you a sig but saw that you have a new one, would you like me to try another one or wait for awhile? I feel so bad about not getting something done for you sooner. I have a little time for a few weeks so let me know. I can always make one and you can save it up. Smiley

And yes yes yes...keep those amazing sig creations coming for The Viewing Party! They're lookin' fantastic!! It's awesome to see so many coming in and all with great creativity!! Thanks for your hard work and brilliant art!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 02:15:29 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 24, 2007, 04:22:02 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org.  You can read all about it here:
A Gilmore Revisiting - The Viewing Party (Bringing Tuesdays Back)

But the part that I thought might interest you guys most is this.....

Star Star Star Calling all graphics makers! Star Star Star
We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!  Unfortunately, we won't be able to use everyone's graphics each week but there is a new chance to enter with each episode!  So please take heart and keep submitting those amazing graphics.

We need a graphic representing "Kiss and Tell" by 8pm ORG time on September 30th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Rory's Birthday Parties"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

trish5713

GilmoreAddict7899

the girls4ever

Lucie

zgilmorefan

logansLover
« Reply #635 on: September 25, 2007, 07:18:24 am »

Oh My God! I love Lucie's Pretzel and Ice Chip ones! She is so talented. All of the siggie makers are so talented! Pretty sticks to them all!
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: September 30, 2007, 10:01:45 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org.  You can read all about it here:

We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!  Unfortunately, we won't be able to use everyone's graphics each week but there is a new chance to enter with each episode!  So please take heart and keep submitting those amazing graphics.

We need a graphic representing "Love & War & Snow" by 8pm ORG time on October 7th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Kiss and Tell"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

the girls4ever

GilmoreAddict7899

funnybottems

zgilmorefan

balletguy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 77

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 10, 2007, 05:38:58 pm »

can someone please show me how to do a sig

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 10, 2007, 08:56:12 pm »

Do you mean how to make one? For paint, or adobe?

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 21, 2007, 09:39:47 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Paris is Burning" by 8pm ORG time on October 28th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Forgiveness and Stuff"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

snowyduerre

funnybottems

Lucie

GilmoreAddict7899

Amanda

*Java Junkie*
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #640 on: October 22, 2007, 11:40:27 pm »

hey I need some help I must do something wrong.I tried to put my signature in my profil with the IMG and all but it doesn't show maybe thats just me??sometimes my pc act really weird.

*Java Junkie*
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #641 on: October 22, 2007, 11:51:52 pm »

ok that was weird lol.nevermind its there now. Kiss

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 29, 2007, 09:03:09 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Double Date" by 8pm ORG time on November 4th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Paris is Burning"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

the girls4ever

Lucie

GilmoreAddict7899

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 06, 2007, 04:51:11 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Concert Interruptus" by 8pm ORG time on November 11th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Double Date"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

homegrown_bliss

Lucie

GilmoreAddict7899

zgilmorefan

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: November 12, 2007, 03:09:34 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "That Damn Donna Reed" by 8pm ORG time on November 18th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Concert Interruptus"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

the girls4ever

Lucie

homegrown_bliss

GilmoreAddict7899

zgilmorefan

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50
  Print  

Jump to: