GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 01:29:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar / Signature Request & Help Thread  (Read 208180 times)
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: August 19, 2007, 10:30:10 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org.  You can read all about it here:
A Gilmore Revisiting - The Viewing Party (Bringing Tuesdays Back)

But the part that I thought might interest you guys most is this.....

Star Star Star Calling all graphics makers! Star Star Star
We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!  Unfortunately, we won't be able to use everyone's graphics each week but there is a new chance to enter with each episode!  So please take heart and keep submitting those amazing graphics.

We need a graphic representing "The Lorelais' First Day at Chilton" by midnight ORG time on August 26th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for the "Pilot"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

GilmoreAddict7899

Rory1984

MasBYUgal

Mike_54

Lucie - Entry 1

Lucie - Entry 2

Lucie - Entry 3

funnybottems

Thank you so much again!  Great work!!!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 10:42:03 pm by wmushell » Logged

Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: August 20, 2007, 01:15:28 am »

Waw, thanks for sharing, those are all sooo good!!!

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
lalaliz2005
« Reply #617 on: August 20, 2007, 11:22:18 am »

Those are great!

Okay, now I have a request for someone: I want a wedding sig... maybe with pictures of Lane, Lorelai, and Sookie all in the wedding dresses. Maybe the words "Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married"

Or if you have a completely different idea, I'd love to see it!

Thanks!
Lauren
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: August 20, 2007, 12:54:04 pm »

Okay, I made a sig Lauren. You don't have to use it. I am pretty new at sig making so, it is the best I could do for now..

« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 01:06:15 pm by gilmorefriend » Logged

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
lalaliz2005
« Reply #619 on: August 21, 2007, 05:29:19 am »

Thanks gilmorefriend! I may just use it after all! I'm going to save it to my photobucket account for in the future! It looks great! *Pretty stick* for being so creative!
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: August 21, 2007, 09:58:18 am »

Your welcome! Is it fine how it is or do you want me to change the font or anything?

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
lalaliz2005
« Reply #621 on: August 21, 2007, 10:00:53 am »

It's excellent! I wish I had creative talent like that... unless you consider poorly drawn stick figures "art"  Wink
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: August 21, 2007, 10:03:31 am »

It is kind of artish! I am not good at art on paper. All I really can draw good is a hamburger and a stick person doing nothing!

snowy_duerre
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 263

Katinka is my name ;-)

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: August 25, 2007, 04:09:47 pm »

Those are great!

Okay, now I have a request for someone: I want a wedding sig... maybe with pictures of Lane, Lorelai, and Sookie all in the wedding dresses. Maybe the words "Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married"

Thanks!
Lauren
this is what i came up with
dunno if you like it

x katinka

PS: i'm sorry that Lane's pic is such bad quality (and like totally pixelized) but i couldn't find a better one....
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 02:21:27 am by snowy_duerre » Logged

i'm Kat btw ;-)
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: August 26, 2007, 09:39:22 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org.  You can read all about it here:

We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!  Unfortunately, we won't be able to use everyone's graphics each week but there is a new chance to enter with each episode!  So please take heart and keep submitting those amazing graphics.

We need a graphic representing "Kill Me Now" by 8pm ORG time on September 2nd.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for the "The Lorelais' First Day at Chilton"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

Lucie

GilmoreAddict7899 - entry 1

GilmoreAddict7899 - entry 2

GilmoreAddict7899 - entry 3

gilmorefriend

Thank you so much again!  Great work!!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 09:50:04 pm by wmushell » Logged

Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: August 27, 2007, 02:14:35 am »

Those are great!

Thanks!
Lauren
this is what i came up with
dunno if you like it

x katinka

PS: i'm sorry that Lane's pic is such bad quality (and like totally pixelized) but i couldn't find a better one....
Waw, good work sis!!! PS!

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Love_the_Lorelais
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

Luke + Lorelai = Love

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: August 29, 2007, 06:01:33 pm »

Is anyone willing to make me a Java Junkie sig? Please PM me if you want to! Thanks!  Smiley

edit: nevermind.  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 02:36:10 pm by Love_the_Lorelais » Logged

~Java Junkie and proud of it!~
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: September 03, 2007, 02:22:17 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "The Deer-Hunters" by 8pm ORG time on September 9th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Kill Me Now"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

the girls4ever

GilmoreAddict7899

Lucie

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 10, 2007, 07:20:40 pm »

I apologize for the double post - it is necessary due to the time constraints of our project.  Thanks for understanding!

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Cinnamon's Wake" by 8pm ORG time on September 16th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "The Deer-Hunters"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

thelostgilmoregirl

rory1984

wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 16, 2007, 09:43:28 pm »

Hey everyone!

We need a graphic representing "Rory's Birthday Parties" by 8pm ORG time on September 23rd.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to all who have submitted graphics for "Cinnamon's Wake"!!!  All of the entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

GilmoreAddict7899

Lucie

funnybottems

thelostgilmoregirl

laurenFan136

zgilmorefan

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50
  Print  

Jump to: