GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 24, 2022, 10:29:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1738288 times)
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7560 on: September 30, 2008, 06:36:11 pm »

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!
OMG I so loved Virtual Gilmore Season 8 and cant wait to get started on season 9!!!! WooHooo, u guys just made my day!!! Wink Grin Cool

GlmrGrltAtHeart
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 44

Bunny cake! Yum!

View Profile
« Reply #7561 on: October 08, 2008, 01:29:48 pm »

that looks really cool. i just hope i'll have time to read some of them  Wink
I am the only member on right now so i feel like should post something important but i don't have that much to say so i decided to say hi to the java junkies.  Smiley (i forgot how much fun smilies are.)

JJs  will always keep F.A.I.T.H.
Maurie: High on the Maze.
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #7562 on: October 08, 2008, 07:12:22 pm »

I just got introduced to the Virtual Gilmore Girls and from what I've read thus far, I'm really enjoying it. They've got some great talent. I'm looking forward to getting more time to read another episode. That's great that they're onto season 9! I wish the real show was beginning season 9 this year!

I'm glad that you said hello to the JJ's, GlmrGrltAtHeart! Hello to you too! *waves*

I too, wanted to say hello to all the JJ's! It's been awhile... I hope that everyone's doing well. I sure miss posting in this thread and all the fun we had! Long live the JJ's! FOREVER!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
USUAggieBabe
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

I Love House!

View Profile
« Reply #7563 on: October 17, 2008, 12:36:08 am »

Wow.  It's been a long time since I've been on this thread.  Or really, this forum for that matter.  I used to be here all the time, but then I left.  Lol.

I've recently began watching Gilmore Girls again, just random sporadic episodes and I've fallen in love with the Lorelai/Luke romance all over again.  If any couple was ever meant to be together, it's Luke and Lorelai. It's just that obvious.  In fact, that's mostly the reason I still watch the show; just to watch the romance over again.  It's so fun to see them go from friends to lovers.  The more you watch, you can see Lorelai's feelings for Luke become more obvious and the same vice versa.  And as much as I wish we could have gone on and seen them get married, and have kids together, the ending does have "so much more scope for the imagination." (Someone, name that movie!)

<3 Bree Anne <3

Gilmore Girls:
*Java Junkie*Literati*Reality Junkie*

House:
*Cameron/House*Wilson/Cuddy*

The Office:

*Jim/Pam*Dwight/Angela*
calbomm
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #7564 on: October 25, 2008, 09:26:43 am »

The Luke/Lorelai chemistry is great.  I still enjoy watching their interactions.  They play off of each other relaly well. 
calbomm
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #7565 on: October 25, 2008, 09:28:49 am »

There is a lot left to the imagination with the way the show ended.  The last few episodes gave an idea where the cancelled season 8 plot line was going.  I would have liked to see a litte more of the relationship, but at least they were back together.
tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #7566 on: October 25, 2008, 05:02:22 pm »

I totally agree with ya on the chemistry and imagination stuff calbomm but hey plz dont double post cause some meanie will come and get ya  Shocked hit the modify button in the right corner of the post top fix it.  Smiley

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7567 on: October 25, 2008, 08:46:59 pm »

Well, in the last episode of Virtual Gilmore Girls.

Luke and Lorelai go to war against Taylor Doose in a business competition to increase profits for tourism.  Well, Luke was reluctant to do it until Taylor's claims that both his Soda Shoppe and market can beat the Dragonfly prompted Luke to go against Taylor.  Yet, the competition got ugly when Taylor had kids paint Luke's window.  Disgusted, Lorelai ends up adding things to Taylor's painting unaware that it was kids made it.  It escalated at the end when Taylor had Kirk hand out flyers to get people to not go to the Dragonfly Inn/Spa because of Lorelai.  It ended up pissing both Luke and Lorelai off. 

Yet, there were some cute moments when Lorelai tried to get Luke involved by seducing him with cooked food (made by Sookie) and wearing nothing but his flannel shirt and high heels with her in lingerie as dessert.  Another great moment in that episode is when Lorelai and Luke have a tennis match against Richard and Emily.  Lorelai barely plays though did manage to look cute in her tennis outfit for Luke while Luke ended up playing against Richard and Emily in a good match where Lorelai got to watch Luke dripped with sweat. 
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7568 on: October 28, 2008, 03:05:59 pm »

I was just thinking about the show and how we got very little Luke and Lorelai action while they where dating.
Just wondering but anyone think that there wasnt enough action between them? (like rory and her boyfriends, but not in a fighting way)

tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7569 on: October 29, 2008, 04:42:28 pm »

It seemed to me that they started out with quite a bit action and then all the interaction between them ceased as their relationship went on.

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

calbomm
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #7570 on: October 29, 2008, 04:53:30 pm »

I agree, they didn't seem to have as much interaction after they were coupled.  They still clicked together, but there wasn't as much as before and the dialogue wasn't as witty.  In season seven when they were starting to get back together, it seemed to pick up a bit. 
tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7571 on: October 29, 2008, 04:56:43 pm »

Eh a tad but not much like the final episode maybe but not by much. I absolutely hate what the new writers did with the whole Luke/Lorelai relationship. It couldve been played off way better.

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

calbomm
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #7572 on: October 30, 2008, 05:13:57 pm »

I agree, the writing in the last season was weaker than earlier in the series.  I thought it started to get a bit soap operaish in season six.  The April plot line was not very good.  Just a reason to create a confilct between Luke and Lorelai and postpone their wedding.  The writing changed the way the characters had acted in earlier seasons.  Lorelai being passive, not putting her thoughts out and Luke being a bit sneaky.  I don't know what Amy Sherman had in store for season 7, but it had to have been better than how it turned out. 
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7573 on: November 03, 2008, 02:22:15 pm »

AGREED!!!!! It seems like (2 me) that they had more action between the two of them when they were friends, it kinda bugged me a little, and plus you never heard them tell each other that they loved each other for the first time, that kinda bugged me also, lol, rant over.

natasha
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 67

View Profile
« Reply #7574 on: November 07, 2008, 03:59:56 am »

I was just thinking about the show and how we got very little Luke and Lorelai action while they where dating.
Just wondering but anyone think that there wasnt enough action between them? (like rory and her boyfriends, but not in a fighting way)
its because they finally became a couple, so they didnt need to prove they are ment for each other with their actions anymore Wink

Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 508
  Print  

Jump to: