GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 02, 2021, 11:10:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1542367 times)
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #7440 on: February 01, 2008, 06:58:06 am »

Ok I know this is the Java Junkie thread and I will be killed for saying this but I think Lauren and David have better chemistry. I just don't like Chris, and love Luke.

I agree with you, I really love Lorelai and luke together, but I think Lauren and David have more chemistry going on...  Huh

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #7441 on: February 05, 2008, 07:39:53 pm »

No posts for 4 days?!  Shocked Gotta put a stop to that.

It's been a month since the big wedding, you think there are any little ones on the way?  Wink

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Miranda
Town Selectman

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #7442 on: February 05, 2008, 09:42:59 pm »

I really do hope so  Grin

*Java Junkie*
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7443 on: February 05, 2008, 10:18:45 pm »

aww little lukelai would be cool lol

JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #7444 on: February 09, 2008, 06:29:16 pm »

OK, I've hit a slight snag with writting my L/L wedding fanfic. It's with the proceedure of the ceremonies. Walk me through a ring ceremony. Who hands who the rings and what do they usually say?

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
calbomm
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #7445 on: February 19, 2008, 06:36:54 pm »

I never saw the chemistry between Lauren Graham and David Sutcliffe, at least in character.  The relationship seemed forced, even though the characters grew up together.  Lauren Graham and Scott Patterson played off each other well and, in my view, had better chemistry.  When the show first started, I thought Lorelai and Chris belonged together.  After seeing the whole series, I changed to a Luke/Lorelai fan.  They had a lot of sizzle together.
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #7446 on: February 21, 2008, 09:39:01 pm »

It's been a month since the big wedding, you think there are any little ones on the way? Wink

Oh wow I hope so!!  I just can't get enough of babies at the moment.  And one with that gene-pool would just be fantabulous!!

BTW Laura, I finally just re-loaded WMM on my computer.  Hopefully I'll have some success now.  I'll keep you updated.

Please read Forum Rules
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7447 on: February 23, 2008, 05:20:47 pm »

I THINK LUKE AND LORELAI HAD A THING FOR EACH SINCE SEASON 1. LORELAI WAS ALWAYS ASKING RORI WHAT SHE THINKS OF LUKE. LUKE ALWAYS GOT JELOUSE MAINLY WITH MAX. LORELAI GOT JELOUSE OF NICHOLE AND RACHEL. THEN THERE WAS LORELAIS DREAM WHERE SHE WAS MARRIED TO LUKE AND HAVING TWINS. THEN LUKES DREAM WHERE LORELAI TELLS HIM NOT TO GET ENGAGED. LUKE AND LORELAI HAVE LOVED EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME JUST NEVER ADMITTED IT.(THIS IS MY OPION WHATS YOURS)

JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #7448 on: March 06, 2008, 07:57:23 pm »

Wow, this thread has sort of died as of late.  Embarrassed I have a question of opinions... do you think L&L would live in the Crap Shack or end up moving to a new house when kids come around? I agree with the person who says the CS is sort of Lorelai's house and they should live in a house that belongs to the both of them. I think it would be wonderful if they could get the Twickham House back... it might be too big for the moment but once they have kids, with the possibility of Rory eventually having a family of her own, and Emily/Richard visiting they might want the big space.

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
Tutorgirl99
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

"And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb"

View Profile
« Reply #7449 on: March 06, 2008, 07:59:28 pm »

they might have bought a new house later on, but i dont think they ever would have sold the CS. that is such a symbol of their life and rories childhood.

Miranda
Town Selectman

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #7450 on: March 06, 2008, 09:23:36 pm »

they might have bought a new house later on, but i dont think they ever would have sold the CS. that is such a symbol of their life and rories childhood.
I agree, I doubt they would ever get rid of the CS. It wouldn't be the same, I guess.

bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #7451 on: March 08, 2008, 10:25:27 am »

Wow, this thread has sort of died as of late.  Embarrassed I have a question of opinions... do you think L&L would live in the Crap Shack or end up moving to a new house when kids come around? I agree with the person who says the CS is sort of Lorelai's house and they should live in a house that belongs to the both of them. I think it would be wonderful if they could get the Twickham House back... it might be too big for the moment but once they have kids, with the possibility of Rory eventually having a family of her own, and Emily/Richard visiting they might want the big space.

I think if L&L were really married it would do Lorelai good to get out of the CS and start fresh somewhere else. I'd say this even if they didn't have a child. It's a great house, as Crap Shacks go, but Lorelai needs to take that symbolic step and move on with her life. She was never willing to leave when she was with Luke the first time, or with Max or during the Christopher marriage. It always symbolized to me a lack of commitment in her relationships. Lorelai indicated a willingness to leave towards the end of season 6 when Emily offered to buy them a house; she told Emily it looked like a beautiful place. She and Luke should see if the offer still stands. Hey, she could rent the CS to someone; how about Lane and Zach?

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Miranda
Town Selectman

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #7452 on: March 08, 2008, 10:32:36 am »

I like the idea of renting the place to Lane and Zach! Good thinking Jim  Smiley PS

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #7453 on: March 08, 2008, 01:23:32 pm »

Yeah, Lorelai's house could be rented to Lane and Zach. That would be a good house for them. And, I think Lorelai would probably move. Like to a house like the one Emily wanted to buy Lorelai. Or yeah, as JillianLovesFood said, Emily and Richard would probably want to visit, so a big house would be good.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
chloe070
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #7454 on: March 11, 2008, 06:28:54 am »

My B-day is December 3, 1988 (can I be added to plz)
Pages: 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 508
  Print  

Jump to: