GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 08, 2021, 08:14:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1547910 times)
GGfanemma
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 80

Literati~Java Junkie forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7350 on: January 01, 2008, 07:17:16 pm »

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Man!! I completely spaced!!! oh well...I guess I can return the toaster.. ;P

CONGRATS LUKE AND LOR!!!

Member of the Planless People Club!
Member of the I'm Not a 50 Year Old Man Club!
Member of The People Who Get Hurt A Lot Club!
Member of the Easily Addicted To TV Shows Club!
JillianLovesFood

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #7351 on: January 01, 2008, 07:38:32 pm »

I stopped by but I couldn't find enough time to post here. I loved the ceremony...

Let's see my gift to the happy couple.... a "Marriage for Dummies" book.... I'm kiddin.  Tongue Okay so maybe I slipped it in with the gift "accidently" to see Luke's reaction.  Cheesy

Either way the real gift I got them  was hand-made. I cut out the clippings of the Horoscopes that printed in the newspaper December 31, 2007 for both Scorpio (Luke) and  Aries (Lorelai… I’m guessing). I had them framed with the horoscopes tied together with white string and laces around them.

Here is what the NY Post Scorpio’s horoscope reads….
“You may have strength and stamina to spare but according to the planets you are working too hard and need to slow down a bit. You might also like to question your attitude toward certain responsibilities. It's good of you to take charge but you will be no good to anyone if you work yourself into the ground.”

Here’s what Aries reads…
“Your confidence is at an all-time high and looking ahead to the new year you honestly believe there is nothing you cannot accomplish, nothing that is beyond your capabilities. With that kind of attitude you are sure to go far. Don't waste time on second-rate objectives. Aim for the stars in 2008.”

Over the two horoscopes I wrote: "All that you two ever wished for will come true,"

Congrats to the happy new couple and as if by fate ABC Family showed "Lost and Found" where Lorelai helps Luke find an apartment and "pretends" to be his wife. I just hope like everyone else that we get to see this wonderful wedding a reality but if not at least we were given a chance to celebrate the possiblity.
 Smitten

BTW I think we should be able to celebrate this occasion all week long for those who might have missed it... it WAS New Years Eve afterall and some people might have been busy for the past couple of days.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 07:47:02 pm by JillianLovesFood » Logged

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #7352 on: January 01, 2008, 08:18:42 pm »

Let's see my gift to the happy couple.... a "Marriage for Dummies" book.... I'm kiddin.  Tongue Okay so maybe I slipped it in with the gift "accidently" to see Luke's reaction.  Cheesy

BTW I think we should be able to celebrate this occasion all week long for those who might have missed it... it WAS New Years Eve afterall and some people might have been busy for the past couple of days.

This is an inspired gift idea! I have confidence in our happy couple but they do have a - ahem - history and might need the extra help. I hope Emily didn't write this book. If nothing else, Lorelai can bonk Luke on the head with the book, when she isn't spanking him with Laura's spatula. Smiley

When my brother got married the celebration lasted for three days (longer for some people), so your week-long celebration idea makes perfect sense to me.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #7353 on: January 02, 2008, 06:51:44 am »

Aah. At last. Mr. and Mrs. Danes. That sounds so...beautiful.  Smiley

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
bingbong
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #7354 on: January 02, 2008, 09:30:29 am »

Aah. At last. Mr. and Mrs. Danes. That sounds so...beautiful.  Smiley

I tend to think that Lorelai would keep the Gilmore name, or possibly do the hyphen. I forget which episode this actually came up where she said she would keep her last name. Might have been when she was engaged to Max. Smiley

Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #7355 on: January 02, 2008, 09:48:16 am »

Ah, but Luke is different.

But if she did keep her name...don't care. It's still beautiful.  Smiley

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
bingbong
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #7356 on: January 02, 2008, 10:31:06 am »

lol - I'm sure Luke will go along with whatever Lorelai wants, at least as far as the name goes. Smiley

Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #7357 on: January 02, 2008, 10:38:40 am »

Let's hope so, otherwise they'll have their first big fight as a married couple  Grin

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #7358 on: January 02, 2008, 06:39:35 pm »

Haha That's a great book, JillianLovesFood (sorry don't know if your name is Jillian but didn't want to be incorrect) and I'm sure that it would do wonders for the newlyweds!

I don't know there, Jim...after Luke gets over the shock of having another kid, I bet he'd have a few words to say about the name...the man can surprise ya! Tongue

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
GlmrGrltAtHeart

Community Points: 44

Bunny cake! Yum!

View Profile
« Reply #7359 on: January 03, 2008, 03:11:30 pm »

I totally forgot also!!!!! Shocked I am so ashamed... Embarrassed well, since it is a week long celebration. . .
Congratulations Luke and Lorelai!!!

JJs  will always keep F.A.I.T.H.
Maurie: High on the Maze.
*Java Junkie*
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7360 on: January 03, 2008, 04:33:58 pm »

I want to make a present for luke and lorelai but it may take a little whiile is it okay??

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #7361 on: January 03, 2008, 06:15:46 pm »

I want to make a present for luke and lorelai but it may take a little whiile is it okay??

Of course! I doubt that they'd turn away a gift! Wink

If I don't say so myself, this party is OUT of control!!! And still goin' strong!

Do you think they're back from their honeymoon yet? And if so...bringing back a special surprise with them?? Oooo!

I think we should come up with another fun and creative JJ project for the New Year! Like...how about this:

Star Star Luke & Lorelai JJ New Year's Challenge Star Star
Create a video or PLT (pictures w/ lyrics) that expresses what you value in the Luke/ Lorelai relationship?
Through pictures and lyrics/ song share with other JJ's what you most appreciate about the couple.
What stands out to you about their relationship?
What makes you love them so?
Is there something that stands out about either of them, both of them, that grabs you and holds you?
What have you learned or remembered?
Doesn't have to be fancy
Just find some pictures or scenes that express what comes from the heart when you think of our beloved couple.
Put them to music or lyrics! Share it!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 06:18:55 pm by Sooks » Logged

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
*Java Junkie*
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7362 on: January 03, 2008, 06:32:24 pm »

If I don't say so myself, this party is OUT of control!!! And still goin' strong!

Do you think they're back from their honeymoon yet? And if so...bringing back a special surprise with them?? Oooo!

I think we should come up with another fun and creative JJ project for the New Year! Like...how about this:

Create a video or PLT (pictures w/ lyrics) that expresses what you value in the Luke/ Lorelai relationship?
Through pictures and lyrics/ song share with other JJ's what you most appreciate about the couple.
Is there something that stands out about either of them, both of them, that grabs you and holds you?
Doesn't have to be fancy
Just find some pictures or scenes that express what comes from the heart when you think of our beloved couple.

Oh cool thats a very good idea.

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #7363 on: January 03, 2008, 06:38:27 pm »

Doesn't have to be fancy

Oh cool thats a very good idea.

Thanks! I'm excited to see what you come up with! If I remember correctly, you're one who can make videos, right??

I know there are a few who can make videos that regular this thread. I'm not one of them sadly though I'd love to learn some day! I'm going to start working on my PLT tonight!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #7364 on: January 03, 2008, 08:09:49 pm »

We've waited this long for a wedding we'll celebrate for as long as we want  Cheesy

Great idea Mel! It'll keep this thread alive and it's always great to show the greatness of Luke and Lorelai!

My JJ New Year's Challenge is a video that I made a while ago. It's my most popular L/L vid and it really shows how they're meant to be. There is a destiny between them and no matter what happens they find their way back to one another. I know that this is all true because they're the main couple but they have a bond that is unbreakable and a love that is forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwkulizXees

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 508
  Print  

Jump to: