GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 06:07:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1498773 times)
#1pinky
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1425 on: October 06, 2006, 01:21:58 pm »

I am so hurt because Luke and Lorieli brokeup. They were destined to be together form  the frist episode.  Cry
I WAS CRYING WHEN LORIELI BROKE UP WITH AND WENT TO CHRISTOPHER.
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: October 06, 2006, 01:28:01 pm »

Hey #1Pinky. I know your new and all but I just wanted to let you know that this isnt the place to talk about this, If you want to talk about Lor and Luke go to the Java Junkies section OR go to the season 7 thread discussion. Please read the rules and have fun!

-Steph :d

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
gfluv1
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: October 07, 2006, 12:06:15 pm »

I KNO! oh, i love the fire rant by the way....

Luke and Lorelai are meant to be. They both want to be together they just need to sit down and talk to each other.Neither one wants to make the other mad, so they just let the things that annoy them fly. They love each other. For goodness sakes, Lorelai asked to marry him! And luke has wanted her for like what, 7,8 years?

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: October 07, 2006, 03:07:44 pm »

I was looking on youtube and found a great Headliner/Java Junkies video. it's to the song Have You Ever Loved a Woman. it's a perfect song and the scenes used are so fitting. check it out, it is amazinggg. here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw2sldnDqVM
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 03:21:40 pm by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
FlyGrl0609
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: October 07, 2006, 07:43:55 pm »

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am a total Java Junkie all the way! I love Luke and Lorelai together. I have a strong conviction that they will end up together, they will go through some more stuff (my predictions are that they will each date the exes and then realize who they really love and come to their senses, but thats just my prediction) but they will end up together!

June: Rule #1 Don't propose to a girl on a bus.

~~~Headliner & Java Junkie all the way!~~~
LoreleiNPS
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 87

The Whole Package. It's gonna happen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1430 on: October 08, 2006, 12:18:16 am »

Totally agree with all that's written above... but of course I have to throw in my own opinion on the matter...

As far as Christopher is concerned (and as much as I hate to say this), it is probably a good thing that something is happening in the area of a Lorelai/Chris relationship. (ok shoot me now but really, keep reading) I only say that because Chris has always had feelings for Lorelai and they never really had a chance to explore their relationship due to the timing not being right for either of them, and thus the relationship would create closure for both of them. I'm not saying complete "I'm never going to see you again" closure, but rather closure regarding a romantic relationship. Lorelai and Christopher will always have to talk and get along because they share a kid.

And now to the subject of Luke, and the addition of April/Anna last season: Remember that Luke never liked that Chris was in Lorelai's life...  that sort of insecurity cost them to break up back in Season 5. By bringing Anna/April in last season, it sort of turns the tables around... it will show Luke that it is not possible to shut out the parent of your child out of your life. They just need to resolve their insecurities about those situations before saying "i do".  They will end up together, they are soulmates!!

Here's a good video from youtube that shows Lorelai's progression through her relationships... and ends with Luke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ySJXooTj-g

Okay... that's all I'm gonna write for now... I could write about the GG's for hours, hehehe. Cheesy

~Laura~

~JJ Coffee~Noddie~swatter~

F.A.I.T.H!!!
urbanmonkey
« Reply #1431 on: October 08, 2006, 12:49:44 am »

I love this thread.  Can I just say?  I love being able to talk about the best couple in TV.  The couple who's gotten me all riled up, the one I've watched kiss and gotten that really dopey love struck look on my face. The way Luke treats Lorelai (for the most part, when they're not fighting or most of the way through season 6), makes me wish I had a boyfriend just like him. Luke and Lorelai are made for each other.  Everyone knows it.  Tuesday's coming fast and we'll be another week closer to reconciliation, plus Angela and some of the rest of you will get to hear my rants!  lol!  I just realized something:  Look at the size of this thread compared to the BB thread.  96 vs 2.  Yeah, JJ are always gonna kick BB butts.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 01:36:51 am by urbanmonkey » Logged
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: October 08, 2006, 06:32:46 am »

Humm.. White Onyx--I think its time for a new poll here, because this one is a little outdated, lol.  When you get the time.Wink

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
bethany
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: October 08, 2006, 07:09:19 am »

Well, it took me long enough to find this thread! My names bethany and i'd love to be added to the birthday list (febuary 15th)
Don't have much to say about them right now...wel I do...just nothing's coming to me at the current moment! I'll post some later.

Thanks to Simply Cynical for the sig!
gfluv1
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: October 08, 2006, 08:04:46 am »

Well I have another analogy for you to describe luke and lorelai. They are like milk and cookies. Alone they are still amazing, but when you dip the cookie in the milk you get a creamy and crunchy mix that cannot be beaten. Luke and Lorelai will survive apart, but when you put them together, it's called true love! Cheesy
nodaybuttuesday
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 42

you're breaking my little lit heart... *Ingrid*

View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: October 08, 2006, 09:28:12 am »

Aww, that's so sweet!  I'm praying that this works out, there's no way they can build up a relationship for 6 seasons and then just flush it down the toilet.  That's just wrong and cruel.  Lorelai even said she never loved anyone until Luke~  I will never stop crying I swear if- I won't even say it......

Who else felt heartbroken after that scene in the supermarket.  Death of love by the frozen peas- I find that romanticly tragic.

Literati for life~'I can't help it- I'm addicted'~Java Junkies
Hi Rory! What are you doing? What are you wearing? What are you thinking? What about now? Do you miss me? Do you think I'm pretty? Where do babies come from?
gfluv1
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: October 08, 2006, 11:52:08 am »

The supermarket was a heartbreaker! Yes Lorelai did say she never loved anyone until Luke, and I believe that to be true. I mean, really, she asked him to marry her! And that is not very Lorelai.

Luke and Lorelai, meant to be!
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: October 08, 2006, 03:18:56 pm »

Welcome bethany!
No one's birthdays have been added for a WHILE  now...lol
Yes, I was so sad!  I just wanted them to at least hug!

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1438 on: October 08, 2006, 06:43:31 pm »

I have a feeling that L&L are gonna get back together. I mean, they wouldn't just END like that and I heard that the new producer likes L&L. [My cousin is a spoiler freak but I told her not to tell me anything anymore since I'm a spoiler.]

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
gilmoregirlslover8
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: October 08, 2006, 07:06:14 pm »

Hey I would like to add my name to the birthday list my name is Keri and my birthday is Dec 7th!!  I love Luke and Lorelai and I really hope that they get back together soon!

~Keri

~Keri

Gilmore Girls will never be forgotten!!
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 508
  Print  

Jump to: