GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 18, 2022, 06:10:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 498 499 [500] 501 502 ... 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1595495 times)
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #7485 on: July 01, 2008, 06:32:40 pm »

I will definitely check out those fanfictions that involved a Luke/Lorelai baby! I'm such a sucker for those  Cheesy

This thread has been very slow. Sleepy It is sad to see that interest in Lorelai and Luke has faded. Sad We need people to come and give there input on how they feel about Lorelai and Luke. Nod

I'll start.

Luke and Lorelai was the first couple that I shipped hardcore. I started watching the show in season 4. As soon as I saw their interaction I knew they had something special. There was such a tight bond that so clearly went beyond just friends. Then they finally made that jump...I pretty much jumped up and down for joy after their first kiss  Cheesy Then we all saw them go through the happy and not-so-happy times after they became a couple. It all started with a horoscope and thanks to our imaginations there is no end. Their love is one that will never die. And I adore them so much.

edit:

Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate HAPPY 500 PAGES!!!!!!!! Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate

Let's toast with some Zima:

Can you tell I'm just a little bored  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 06:59:12 pm by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7486 on: July 02, 2008, 01:14:09 pm »

Speaking of the Gilmore-Danes baby via fan fiction.

What first born fictional name do you prefer?  Nicholas Abbott Danes or Grace Lynn Danes?
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #7487 on: July 02, 2008, 06:50:42 pm »

Speaking of the Gilmore-Danes baby via fan fiction.

What first born fictional name do you prefer? Nicholas Abbott Danes or Grace Lynn Danes?

Hmmmm. I like Nicholas Danes but I'm not too fond of Abbott for a middle name. Grace Lynn Danes is so pretty!

My picks would be: William Richard Danes and Claire Marie Danes

-Laura-

Twilight
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #7488 on: July 03, 2008, 06:32:29 pm »

I like Nicholas but don't really like Abbott either.  I would go for Nicholas William Danes.  I do like Grace Lynn Danes.  If it has to be one or the other, I would go with Nicholas so that both Luke and Lorelai could have a son, since they both have daughters already.  I would, however, like to see them have twins and then both names could be used. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #7489 on: July 12, 2008, 11:23:24 pm »

I had to come by quick and say CONGRATULATIONS JJ's - 500 Pages is quite an accomplishment! Celebrate

It brings me such happiness to think of the joy and happiness the couple must be having, still to this day! I'm determined to think that they made a wonderful couple and are living happily ever after. I can think what I want, right? Since there's no story to tell me otherwise - I'm going with that! Tongue I have so much adored the JJ conversation here! I love the fact that a group of fans who love Luke and Lorelai have come together and stood strong!! We waited our turn, we shed the tears when they walked away from each other, then cheered loudly when they kissed that last episode. It's been a roller coaster ride, but most of us always knew...one day they'd be together! It was a beautiful moment! A moment we won't forget! The emotion was strong, the connection too. They were the ones who understood each other best, and even if not always the best couple, they were dear friends who were there for each other and cared for one another. A beautiful thing!!

On a lighter note...I love William Richard Danes!!! Love it!!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
natasha
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 67

View Profile
« Reply #7490 on: July 29, 2008, 06:40:47 am »

hi everyone! i had some terrible stuff in my life, so i wasnt here for so long. so sorry Sad didnt even menage to finsih that honeymoon thing Sad
greetings to all jjs!

tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #7491 on: July 29, 2008, 10:24:01 am »

Hello everyone ive never been on this thread. Anything interesting happening here?  Smiley

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #7492 on: July 30, 2008, 10:11:08 am »

hi everyone! i had some terrible stuff in my life, so i wasnt here for so long. so sorry Sad didnt even menage to finsih that honeymoon thing Sad
greetings to all jjs!

Hi natasha! It's great to see you again! It's totally understandable when things come up. I hope all is well now.

Hello everyone ive never been on this thread. Anything interesting happening here? Smiley

It's been very slow over here for a while. Ever since we had the two of them marry, activity has died down. They're the boring maried couple  Cheesy  I'm Laura, by the way  Smiley

-Laura-

Twilight
tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7493 on: July 30, 2008, 11:37:41 am »

Hey Laura im Berkley! Thats sucks bout the boring married ppl but ill gladly help liven things up  Cheesy

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #7494 on: July 30, 2008, 09:17:05 pm »

They haven't even been married for a year yet...so they can't be boring yet! Tongue I think they're just to busy with their new married life - running the inn and diner, that they haven't had time to breath much. Come up for air. I wonder if they'd ever think of combining the two, inn and diner? How dare I even think that. I know. It might save them expenses and time and they'd maybe get to see each other more. I would think that they're busy with things in their own career that they don't get to spend much time together. Though, they did make it work when they were dating, most of the time.

I wonder if they've settled on a place to live? Surely, they couldn't end up in Luke's apartment, though I'm sure he'll always keep things there for memory sake. Since Luke remodeled Lorelai's house so nicely, I would guess that they're living there. Have we heard if they're preparing nursery for the possible Nick or Nora yet?? Hmmmm....

Alright, that was as far as my little imagination could take me for the night. But I really miss the JJ conversation here! Glad to see there being some new faces here to the JJ thread! Maybe things will pick up again? Smiley

Welcome both Berkley and Natasha! (Or rather welcome back Natasha!) I hope things have been sorted so you're happier now, Natasha! Glad that you came back again!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #7495 on: July 30, 2008, 11:40:05 pm »

Hello everyone ive never been on this thread. Anything interesting happening here? Smiley

It's been very slow over here for a while. Ever since we had the two of them marry, activity has died down. They're the boring maried couple  Cheesy  I'm Laura, by the way  Smiley

LOL - only boring to us outsiders Laura.  It's their first year of marriage still.  I'm sure their activities are much less than boring, they just don't includ a lot of company if you catch my drift. Wink  Let's not make them stale and boring just yet.  Give them the benefit of the doubt! Cheesy

I wonder if they've settled on a place to live? Surely, they couldn't end up in Luke's apartment, though I'm sure he'll always keep things there for memory sake. Since Luke remodeled Lorelai's house so nicely, I would guess that they're living there. Have we heard if they're preparing nursery for the possible Nick or Nora yet?? Hmmmm....

Hey Mel  Kiss.  I'm hoping that they ended up with the place that Emily picked for them. It looked mighty nice and I'd love to think that with Emily having had a hand in finding them their lovely abode that she would indeed be involving herself in their lives making things in the 'after GG life' all that more normal.  Which in itself is probably a little abnormal but at least then my brain could keep on thinking that the whacky world of GG lives on forever. Cheesy

greetings to all jjs!

Sorry to hear you've had a bad time Natasha.  And welcome back.  I'm not sure that we ever met.  I'm Caryn.  Love your graphics I've been seeing around also.

Please read Forum Rules
natasha
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #7496 on: July 31, 2008, 01:09:29 am »

thank you everyone for nice welcome back wishes!

i really dont know any new information, is there any hope left for season 8? last time i heard something, it was all bad...

in my country we havent even watched season7. well i did, but... it is hard to get any good information here. i mean, i can google but it is hard to figure out what is reliable info.

honki, glad you like my grafics. preparing to make new ones Smiley

tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7497 on: July 31, 2008, 05:48:38 am »

hey Sooks thnx for the welcome! And i didnt mean to trash the newly weds i was just jking  Cheesy

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

natasha
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #7498 on: July 31, 2008, 08:22:00 am »

little something for you, my dearest JJs!

made by me (with little help of Marc Antony) haha  Grin

You sang to me

I just wanted you to comfort me
When I called you late last night you see
I was fallin' into love
Yes, I was crashin' into love

Oh of all the words you sang to me
About life, the truth and being free, yeah
You sang to me, oh how you sang to me

Girl, I live off how you make me feel
So I question all this being real
'Cause I'm not afraid to love
For the first time I'm not afraid of love

Oh, this day seems made for you and me
And you showed me what life needs to be
Yeah, you sang to me, oh you sang to me

All the while you were in front of me I never realized
I just can't believe I didn't see it in your eyes
I didn't see it, I can't believe it

Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me

Just to think you live inside of me
I had no idea how this could be
Now I'm crazy for your love
Can't believe I'm crazy for your love
The words you said you sang to me
And you showed me where I wanna be
you sang to me, oh you sang to me

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #7499 on: July 31, 2008, 08:23:34 am »

I was just joking about them being boring since we haven't heard a lot from them....but it seems to have livened things up a bit!  Cheesy

They probably are very busy, with their businesses.....and extracurricular activies as Caryn pointed out  Wink

I would think they're living at the crap shack since they fixed it up (as long as Christopher's T.V. is out of there  Wink ). I really liked the house Emily picked for them but I don't know if that was still available. I'm sure if they really wanted it, Emily could bump the owners from the house like she did the Baptists on the plane  Cheesy

There have been no rumblings, that I've heard, around the town that a little one is on the way. I heard that Kirk has been appointed to keep and extra eye and ear out for that information. Let's hope he doesn't jump to conclusions and spread false rumors!

natasha: At this point, our only hope for new GG would be a T.V. movie that will hopefully happen some time in the future  Undecided  Thanks for the song! We haven't had one of those here in a while!

-Laura-

Twilight
Pages: 1 ... 498 499 [500] 501 502 ... 508
  Print  

Jump to: