GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 29, 2021, 07:25:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 497 498 [499] 500 501 ... 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1540598 times)
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #7470 on: May 11, 2008, 02:25:28 pm »

Right from the start it was obvious that Lorelai and Luke were to be together and I was really happy when they did finally get there, but I wish that Luke was more romantic.  And open with Lorelai, but that was obvious.  I always hated it when he said or did stuff that made me know that he wasn't romantic such as:  him saying that he wasn't good at hugging,  he didn't believe in celebrating birthdays or other holidays,  he didn't know how to buy presents or saw no point in them,  didn't believe in christmas parties before christmas day,  didn't think that marriages could last and kids were just a pain in the neck.  And there are many other things but I just can't think of them.  Oh yeah, did he ever actually BUY her anything other then the amish doll and her engagement ring?  Liz gave him first the earrings, then the matching necklace and then the necklace he gave her at the end and Logan gave him the necklace to give her for valentines day.  Not really the man that I would want and thank goodness, not the man that I have.  Still, I do feel that he was better for her then any of the other guys that she was with.  They were meant to be together. IMO. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 10:38:10 am by cherilee13 » Logged

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #7471 on: May 11, 2008, 09:05:46 pm »

DRUMROLL PLEASE!.........................................

And now, to present, urbanmonkey's "newest" Top 25 JJ Moments video! Coffee Love Coffee
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FVUXN11B

Download it soon- Live Upload tends to cancel things within a month or so!

Enjoy everyone!!

Grin Wink Smitten Coffee Love

Awwww! What an outstanding video, Danielle! It's great to see you, I hope you're doing well! You've got serious talent and great creativity! I can't wait to go watch this one more time! I'm going to do that right now...thanks for creating and sharing!! Long live JJ's everywhere!! Grin *PS*

They were meant to be together. IMO. 
You're so very right...I couldn't agree more!! I think we all agree, actually! And yes, it was great when the finally did get there! Such happy memories!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 09:07:45 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7472 on: May 14, 2008, 12:15:26 pm »

Has anyone read the season finale of Virtual Gilmore Girls Season 8?

It's a great episode that unveils a very happy ending for Luke and Lorelai.  They know what they want, a baby, and are willing to do anything (in the natural order, not through any medical or scientific thing) to get it.  Plus, the last paragraph had the two looking on at the people in the Dragonfly Inn where they were celebrating the opening of the spa as well as the unveil of Rory's first published article through Salon.  The ending signifies that Luke and Lorelai are starting to get their middle and ready for what's next. 

It was getting dusty in that room. 
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7473 on: May 14, 2008, 01:34:43 pm »

Well, there was a spoiler that I didn't need to read. 
I haven't read it yet.
I guess that you were just excited
Thanks for sharing anyway.

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #7474 on: May 27, 2008, 09:42:24 pm »

Hello my Java Junkie friends! I just haven't seen much action in this thread lately and it made me kind of sad! Sad I hope that we haven't forgotten the love of Luke and Lorelai! Of course, that would be impossible!

If the Gilmore Girls were real and Lorelai and Luke were together and living their life, what do you think they'd be doing right about now?? Where do you think they'd be?

Imagine...let your imagination run free!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7475 on: May 28, 2008, 10:50:07 am »

Hi Mel

I was feeling kind of bad that our Java Junkies weren't getting the attention that they deserve as well, but I couldn't really do much because I was the last one to post.  I miss reading everyone's thoughts about them.

I would like to think that Luke and Lorelai would pretty much be living their lives in their usual Stars Hollow way, but, finally happily married and pregnant.  Maybe moving into a bigger house in the Hollow to make room for the' five' of them, maybe even the 'six' of them. 

I didn't get much sleep last night so I really can't think of anything more exciting, although, that would be really exciting in itself.

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #7476 on: May 30, 2008, 09:31:21 pm »

I think that's a wonderful place for them to be! I often think that they would be together in all their glory, living their lives, the diner owner - the inn owner - working hard at what they love and keeping each other the apple of their eye. My biggest question is when are the children coming?!?! I think Rory would like a little sister or brother! She'd be a good sister!

I miss hearing people's thought on the two as well. It seemed there were such good activity going on regarding the JJ's but then after the wedding, sadly, the action stopped here. Maybe it will pick back up again soon. The JJ's deserve attention for sure!!

Another discussion question to throw out there:

Was there anyone that you liked Luke or Lorelai with, in terms of dating or relationship? I know that Luke and Lorelai are the only couple for us and the only person for each other...but perhaps there's another person that you didn't mind seeing Luke or Lorelai with?! I know, who am I kidding! Just a question. Tongue

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
jaz-copperboom!
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 86

View Profile
« Reply #7477 on: May 30, 2008, 10:29:35 pm »

ahh just watched season two again, gosh i love luke and lorelai  Cheesy

« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 06:03:03 pm by jaz-copperboom! » Logged

lorelai: i have someone to complain to when life sucks or work sucks or just everything sucks. i have someone i can talk to.
rory: yeah, who?
lorelai: oh shecky, you kill me.

cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7478 on: May 31, 2008, 12:00:03 pm »

I liked Max and actually thought that he would have been right for Lorelai.  I think that he would have made her a little more mature, but I guess, where would the fun of that be.  He was sweet, smart and kind and I think really loved her and did want to be Rory's step-father.  I think that he got a little more mad then he need to when Lorelai hadn't givien him the house key yet and when she said that he really didn't need to worry about his part with bringing up Rory.  Yeah, I see his point, but he could have talked about it a bit more before getting mad.  Lorelai just was having a hard time opening up her life to anyone, which showed that she didn't really love him like she should have in order to marry him.  I did miss him, though, when he was gone.  I was glad that they brought him back a couple of times later on.  Hmmm, got on a bit of a rant there, didn't I? 

laurygilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 29

Laura

View Profile
« Reply #7479 on: June 03, 2008, 12:21:36 pm »

HAPPY JUNE 3rd EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Trip from Spain to NYC: $12
Orchestra seatings for Guys and Dolls: $506
Lauren Graham carrying our gifts for 6 days: priceless!!

June 9 - June 14 -> best week ever!
Icon and signature by me
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #7480 on: June 04, 2008, 09:25:06 am »

I think that's a wonderful place for them to be! I often think that they would be together in all their glory, living their lives, the diner owner - the inn owner - working hard at what they love and keeping each other the apple of their eye. My biggest question is when are the children coming?!?! I think Rory would like a little sister or brother! She'd be a good sister!

I miss hearing people's thought on the two as well. It seemed there were such good activity going on regarding the JJ's but then after the wedding, sadly, the action stopped here. Maybe it will pick back up again soon. The JJ's deserve attention for sure!!

Another discussion question to throw out there:

Was there anyone that you liked Luke or Lorelai with, in terms of dating or relationship? I know that Luke and Lorelai are the only couple for us and the only person for each other...but perhaps there's another person that you didn't mind seeing Luke or Lorelai with?! I know, who am I kidding! Just a question. Tongue

Rumor has it around the Hollow that Lorelai was seen buying some fruit from Doose's. Whether that means there's a little one on the way remains a mystery. I'm sure we can bribe Kirk with some crinkly cut carrot sticks to find out for us.

I can't really picture Luke with anyone but Lorelai. I guess the same could be said in regards to Lorelai but I liked her with Max. He was sweet and kind to both her and Rory. He had a sense of humor too. But he didn't know Lorelai well enough since Dean had to coach him on some things. It would have been nice for Lorelai and Christopher to finally get things right and be a family (which they technically did but the timing was all wrong) but it just never worked out. How tragic  :Smiley

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7481 on: June 04, 2008, 05:37:29 pm »

Lorelai had to be with Luke, that is just the way that it was meant to be and should have been.  They each knew each other so well because they knew each other for so long and were really compatable (yen/yang).  Their personalities could just bounce off of each other when in a good natured, kidding way and were there for each other when things were bad.

I really liked Max and thought that he and Lorelai were good together.  Yeah, he did have to have Dean teach him about some of Lorelai's quirks, but he didn't know her for very long.  He would have learned quickly.  I think that Lorelai would have matured more if she had stayed with Max.  Don't know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing.  She wouldn't have been as fun or funny.

I liked Christopher, but I really didn't want them to get together.  To me it just wasn't right.  They were to immature.  They both needed a stronger person to even the other out.      I'm just saying.

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #7482 on: June 26, 2008, 08:23:56 pm »

Oh wow, this thread has been quiet.

Seems like Luke and Lorelai have turned into a boring married couple...they need to get working on that baby! (if they haven't succeeded already  Cheesy)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 08:25:27 pm by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7483 on: June 26, 2008, 10:32:44 pm »

One fan fiction, written by Audirox just had an episode (though incomplete so far) where Lorelai had given birth to a boy. 

Richard and Emily are extremely excited. 

I think everyone here wants a Gilmore-Danes baby!
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7484 on: June 27, 2008, 10:31:31 am »

There are several fan-fictions that I have read where Lorelai and Luke have had babies.  My favorite is found on Black & White & Read
and is written by mag1.  She is really good.  This one story of hers that I am into is really long but really great.  It starts with 'Good at Dating' where they are dating (DUH!)  then goes into 'Rules of Engagement' where, yes, they are engaged and have a beautiful wedding and now it is into 'Middle Management'  which included the honeymoon and they just celebrated their second anniversary.
In this story, they have twin boys who are about to turn one.  There is even a section called 'Good at Dirty' that has the dirty stuff that you can put in as you go if you want, but the story is even great without it if you would rather not go there.  It is pretty easy to tell where those parts go if you are paying attention.  This is the best that I have read so far and I check it every day to see if there is anything new. 

Wow, that was just suppose to be a mention about the babies and it turned into a plug.  Oh well, it is good and you should check it out if you have the time. 

This thread has been very slow. Sleepy   It is sad to see that interest in Lorelai and Luke has faded.   Sad We need people to come and give there input on how they feel about Lorelai and Luke. Nod

Pages: 1 ... 497 498 [499] 500 501 ... 508
  Print  

Jump to: