Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1745149 times)

Offline iluvgilmoregirls!

• Stars Hollow High Student
  • Community Points: 9
  • Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Java Junkies (Luke and Lorelai) - 'Cause we all love the chick beer!
« Reply #5550 on: May 04, 2007, 04:57:14 pm »
I am so sad :'( I can't stop crying! This is one of the worst things I have ever heard in my life!

Offline Rory_Gilmore

• Community Points: 38
  • gilmore girls= my anti drug
    • View Profile
« Reply #5551 on: May 04, 2007, 05:13:18 pm »
guys, i feel like crying! i almost am!! is there really no season 8!!?? i mean, there won't be any babies, marrage, even good friendship again!! why do they want us to keep checking the great8mandate thread, though??!!
i'm smad. i feel like punching someone as i bawl my eyes out!!! :censor: :wall: :what: :lightning: :'( :'(
*sob* i feel your pain, guys. i'm the same way
JJ-FAITH;BBB;Foodie;Flyswatter; rory
*Max*

speech/tennis

Offline Karissa717

• Community Points: 102
  • Luke & Lorelai 4E
    • View Profile
« Reply #5552 on: May 04, 2007, 06:11:49 pm »
I am really depressed...I cant believe that it is going to be over.
I mean it would be bad enough with it ending, when Lorelai and Luke are together and married.
But with this horrible season and the episodes just getting better...its just sad.
theres not enough time to do everything.
i predict one kiss...and then luke and lorelai are over.
we will have to watch old episodes that we've seen a hundred times
im depressed :[

Java Junkies will always keep their F.A.I.T.H.
Proud BBB

Noddie
Flyswatter

Offline Sooks

• Inn Bellhop
  • Community Points: 1464
  • Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx
    • View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: May 04, 2007, 06:34:18 pm »
Hello fellow JJ's...

Right now, I just don't have the will to post much, nor do I have the words to compose a proper post...but I had to come here and just say one thing!

It's not right that we have two more episodes left to wrap up all that there is between Luke and Lorelai! It's just doesn't seem right! There's been 7 years between these two, and for the purpose of the reality quality of the show, there's been a lot more than that! There's no way that they can wrap up the past and all that there is in the future, within the next few episodes that we have left! It's not right! I'm so disappointed and sad! I'm a SPREE but when I was visiting the main page of the ORG, I saw the preview of what's to come next week. It doesn't seem like it will get anywhere near a satisfying ending to the two! And yes, I'm selfish and just want to see more of them! But, common' there's not enough to time to even give a proper ending to a lot that has happened within Stars Hallow - or the show at all! It's just not long enough!

I've been pretty down for the past two days, and I'm sure many others have too! But, we must think positive and keep mandating for another season! It's not too late yet! Keep writing those letters and letting the CW and others know just how you feel! Keep the hope and keep the FAITH! Because, we need more!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~

Offline ggrox

• Diner Regular
  • Community Points: 226
  • All we can do is keep breathing....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5554 on: May 04, 2007, 07:01:15 pm »
I can't believe it's over...

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.

Offline Sooks

• Inn Bellhop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: May 04, 2007, 07:31:22 pm »
I can't believe it's over...

If we work hard enough and keep at the mandating, perhaps it won't be! There's always hope! I couldn't believe it when I heard it either! And I still can't believe it! I'm waiting for May 17th to come but am really hoping that that day we are finding ourselves with much better news!! Keep your head up! As hard as it is...we can't give up hope yet!

I just can't imagine a week without Gilmore Girls...and fresh episodes! It will be so strange...so odd! But, thank goodness for DVD box sets! I really hope that they bring Gilmore Girls back an that they can figure something out between all parties! They have to be feelin' the love from fans from all over! A night without Luke and Lorelai is like a night without stars!!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~

Offline lorelaikrazi316

• Town Troubadour
  • Community Points: 3
  • Luke and Lorelai Together Forever!!! <333
    • View Profile
« Reply #5556 on: May 04, 2007, 08:10:19 pm »
OMG!!! i can not believe that the series is OVER!!!!

i am sooooo depressseedd!!!

i hope they close it reasonably well... ::) i don't know about that on though!!!

:hearts: lorelaikrazi
You Drive Me Crazy ... Literally!!!

Luke and Lorelai Forever!!!

Offline murfinator

• Inn Manager
  • Community Points: 211
  • Australian Fan who is "all in" :)
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #5557 on: May 04, 2007, 11:09:27 pm »
How crap! :'(
I am a Java Junkie
F.A.I.T.H

Offline ggrox

• Diner Regular
  • Community Points: 226
  • All we can do is keep breathing....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5558 on: May 05, 2007, 05:27:50 am »
I'm gonna track down alexis bledel...
how are they going to wrap up L/L in 2 eppis?
it's like a novel, with the end ripped out

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.

Offline javajunkie93

• Town Resident
  • Community Points: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: May 05, 2007, 05:57:29 am »
Exactly! It's going to be like the Ross and Rachel reunion of Friends, as I think I've said before - not married, not engaged, not anything except together. Where will our sense of finality be???
Maybe in a few years they'll do a reunion showing. You know, two or three episodes? See L&L with a baby, Rory with Logan or someone else...(keeps spoilers away with difficulty :) I read them...), see Sookie's baby, Lane and Zach's kids all grown up...God, I hope so.
All the sigs are so sad! I have to make a depressing "goodbye gilmore girls" one now.

Offline xxLL4Everxx

• Diner Owner
  • Community Points: 289
    • View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: May 05, 2007, 06:00:29 am »
I'm very disappointed in DR right now... He shouldn't have kept Lorelai's relationship with Chris go as long as it did. And he shouldn't be taking Luke and Lorelai's relationship as slow as he is. They should have gotten back together in Hay Bale Maze or It's Just Like Riding a Bike. UGH! I am so mad! I am going to send letters and emails like there is no tomorrow!! That would be so cool if we had a reunion! I would absolutely love that! Seeing L/L with a baby awww!

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]

Offline javajunkie93

• Town Resident
  • Community Points: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: May 05, 2007, 07:33:37 am »
Yeah! Because seeing Lorelai actually pregnant would be too cheesy, but I'd like to see just one episode in a few years that lets us know they're all okay, you know?

Offline iluvgilmoregirls!

• Community Points: 9
  • Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5562 on: May 05, 2007, 08:30:56 am »
Come on everyone cheer up and start mandating!!! Lets pull a 7th heaven! We can do it! We can't let them go like this. I am not ready to say goodbye!
We need to see a Luke and Lorelai wedding!!

Offline Sooks

• Inn Bellhop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: May 05, 2007, 08:38:31 am »
KEEP MANDATING! Don't lose hope now! It's important to keep letting the CW know how you're feeling about the Gilmore Girls! (Just be tactful and respectful when doing so!) I agree, the closure between the two won't be enough to satisfy us, but then again, for everyone that's different. I'd be happy to know that they were going to be together but remain together and had plans to move forward with their relationship, like marraige or something. Or, wouldn't it be awesome to know that they were really going to get married, not just set the date and then everything fall apart?! I agree, there needs to be more closure between a lot of people in the show! BUT you never know...if we keep letting the CW know how we feel, then we may just have ourselves a season 8 of some length! I'd be happy with 10 episodes of a season 8 as long as we get more time to say goodbye! That sounds selfish, I know! But how can close a show that's aired for SEVEN SEASONS on two episodes?!? Doesn't seem possible and for sure isn't right!

Just keep mandating and keep your heads up! We won't go down without a fight!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~

Offline xxLL4Everxx

• Diner Owner
  • Community Points: 289
    • View Profile
« Reply #5564 on: May 05, 2007, 08:58:05 am »
I really hope we can pull a 7th Heaven, I mean Gilmore Girls is sooo much better that 7th Heaven we should be able to do it!! I am sending emails to Dawn Ostroff telling her how I feel in a nice civil way of course. But seriously, I don't think the CW cares about the characters, they care about the money they win off of us watching the show.

Let's get back on topic of L/L ummm anyone?

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]