GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 02:24:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who would you be if you could choose?  (Voting closed: December 14, 2005, 06:53:44 pm)
Lorlie - 23 (50%)
Rory - 18 (39.1%)
Logan - 0 (0%)
Luke - 4 (8.7%)
Dean - 1 (2.2%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you could be any of the Gilmore Girls, who would you choose?  (Read 53367 times)
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2008, 05:54:44 pm »

BOTH!!! Cheesy

mrs.lexie lou lou
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

i love the word copperboom!!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2008, 02:43:31 pm »

its a tie between lorelai and roey because they both inspire me Undecided

mrs.lexie lou lou
MaRcOPoLoxxx
Town Resident

Community Points: 34

*Java Junkies*

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2008, 01:04:31 pm »

i love lorelai i wish i were her shes such an amazing indepent pretty woman shes basically my idol

thanks lukesgirl for the awesome siggy

*Literati*
*Java Junkie*
*Religous Rebelions*
t.j.s babe
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

edward cullen=love and perfection

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2008, 07:44:29 am »

i would want to be Rory because she is so close to Lorelai and she is such a great role mogle so many people look up to her and want to be like her

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2008, 12:01:49 am »

WOW!!! What a question...

I'd love to be Luke, because I'd love to own a diner, be the diner owner that serves coffee to a pretty woman like Lorelai. I'd love to be so handy like he is. Be the one that speaks up about what they want and don't want....except in love, I guess. I would love to be the one who gets the girl in the end! Wink

I'd love to be Sookie, because her attitude about life is just great! She's got a wonderful husband who really loves her and understands her, and what he doesn't understand, he still loves anyway. She has such a way of making everyone feel good and happy! She's most always smiling and on top of all that, she's an amazing chef, with great talent!! I love that she's so bubbly and high spirited! She doesn't let a lot get her down and when she is down, she's got a great friend in Lorelai, to bounce things off and who supports her. I'd be Sookie!!!

And I'd also be Lorelai for obvious reasons...she's a strong woman, though goes through a lot of changes throughout the show. She's one who you may think has it all down but evolves a great deal from the first episode. She's got a great kid who she stands up for at the blink of an eye. She's loved in the town and has a great friend in Luke. I'd love to be her too. But, in a way I wouldn't because she's always searching...she's never settled it seems. And though that's not bad, I would just prefer to be settled in life, myself. But I admire her for who she is, most definitely!

And I'd like to be Emily because I'll never know what it's like to be rich, and have everything I ever wanted at the drop of a hat. I'd only want to be Emily for a little bit though. I don't think I'd take well to her lifestyle, though it would be fun to try it for a little bit! Smiley
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 12:03:07 am by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
natasha
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 67

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2008, 03:12:48 pm »

if i were a guy i would like to be luke, but im a girl so... lorelai! because of everything she is. and because she has luke!  Grin

thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2008, 03:49:23 pm »

If I was a girl... Lorelai because I'd have hot legs and flirt with Luke.  Paris would be my second choice cause I like neurotic women.

If I was a dude... Kirk.  I'm still a boy.  Luke is second because of his lack of fashion sense. 
Lukes_Pie_Cook
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2008, 01:24:25 pm »

Well if I was going to be anyone I would pick Michel because I have the additude like I do sometimes grumpy, don't want to deal with the world and I can be next to Lorelai. Luke a close second because he gets Lorelai sometimes.. Wink
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 01:26:58 pm by Lukes_Pie_Cook » Logged

"Lorelai, this thing we're doing here me, you I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in."
        - Luke to Lorelai
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: