GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 02, 2021, 10:42:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is their Real Myspace?  (Read 10774 times)
Tucker
Town Resident

Community Points: 22

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2007, 02:36:07 am »

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows which are the real Myspace pages for Lauren and Alexis and which are just fansites... Thanks

Alexis

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=222447703

or

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=230829552

Lauren

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=221970893

or

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=229491186

superstarmonkey
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 08:46:57 am »

None of them are real I reckon, both Lauren's and the 2nd Alexis ones have terrible spelling and grammar and sound like a kid has written them. The first Alexis one says she lives in Housten, United Kingdom. I don't think so... It's annoying how many people on myspace pretend to be the real celebrity. Grrr

Thanks to honkifuluvGG for the signature
Kaish15
Town Resident

Community Points: 21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 10:34:42 am »

One thing about celebrity myspaces is they don't want any type of attention. If they had a myspace it would be to talk to personal friends, not to talk to fans, unless they made a public page specifically for fans. From what I have heard, the singer, Kelly Clarkson had a private myspace to keep in touch with friends in Texas, but she used an alias name, did not post any of her pictures and would not accept anyone that she did not know. If Lauren and Alexis had myspaces I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be saying stuff like "it's really me" - why would they feel a need to prove to people it is them? and I also highly doubt they would mention a lot about Gilmore Girls, it was a job for them and they have moved on. The first Lauren myspace just seems like a fan who loved the Lorelai/Luke relationship.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 10:36:30 am by Kaish15 » Logged

Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 10:44:27 am »

the first "Lauren" one is hilarious  Grin it says she watches anything starring "the one and only me" lol and it keeps mentioning George Clooney in everything.

And I think the second Alexis and second Lauren one are from the same person because they both have something like...don't add me if you don't believe I'm here...something like that. And uses two names.

and, yeah, like Kaish said, it's probably fake if it isn't a public page because they wouldn't want attention...I guess

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
Tucker
Town Resident

Community Points: 22

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 03:01:28 pm »

Yeah i kinda figured they were fake. Just wishful thinking...

But a lot of celebrities have their publicist teams do them up a myspace with a BIO and some advertising.

Dane Cook runs his own myspace and does regular audio podcasty things, where he answers some of the fan's letters that he gets on myspace and stuff which is really cool of him.

So yeah... oh well. If anyone does know if they have a "real" myspace then pass it on.  Grin

Ange
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 11:13:59 pm »

they are both big fat fakes which makes me sad because i would really like to see there real myspace
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 10:01:21 am »

FAKE! Sad

I know that Taylor Swift has her own real myspace, which she uses to talk to the fans and friends. www.myspace.com/taylorswift. Its cute, she always mentions her "myspace people" when she wins an award..okay, not always. But she does thank them. I laughed when reading the "Lauren" myspace. "the one and only me.." C'mon! If your gunna fake it at least try! Smiley (DIRTY!!!)

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 12:37:48 pm »

can i say to describe myself?? I of course as many of you'll know am an actress and i star in many movies and shows! i worked with Gilmore Girls for 7 years and was sadened when it finally came to an end. For many years it was just me and my dad who is the President of a chocolate company!! I am currently single which is sad i know, but i'm waiting for the right guy and if that happens to be George Clooney so be it! I am part Irish tohugh i was born here in America. All of my fans can request for me to be their friend and i'll accept! 

I just read this on one Lauren page and i stopped. Could thins person make it sound even more fake? I dont think that is possible.

Totally fake.

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 02:22:25 am »

can i say to describe myself?? I of course as many of you'll know am an actress and i star in many movies and shows! i worked with Gilmore Girls for 7 years and was sadened when it finally came to an end. For many years it was just me and my dad who is the President of a chocolate company!! I am currently single which is sad i know, but i'm waiting for the right guy and if that happens to be George Clooney so be it! I am part Irish tohugh i was born here in America. All of my fans can request for me to be their friend and i'll accept! 

I just read this on one Lauren page and i stopped. Could thins person make it sound even more fake? I dont think that is possible.

Totally fake.
I agree with everyone on here.. you always know when they are fake..
I think the closest to gilmore girls myspace would be www.myspace.com/gilmoregirls (I think thats it)
It would be a different story if they said they were a alexis or lauren fan... then they could speak shit!! Huh

BTW, if you look my top friends they are on there.. the unoffical website.
mine is www.myspace.com/ImAGilmoreGrl Smiley
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 11:15:28 pm by ImAGilmoreGirl » Logged

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
kaylarox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 7

Rory is one of my favorite characters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 06:38:20 pm »

ooo, that would be so cool if they had a real one. I'm on that all the time.

Alexis-Fan08
Town Resident

Community Points: 64

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 04:55:22 am »

it's not the girls themselves, someone runs the page, just search for gilmore girls and you'll see many fan pages on there. Smiley

^Thanks heaps Mel [ImAGilmoreGirl]
-Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, sometimes you can't see the pain someone feels-
GGfanemma
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 80

Literati~Java Junkie forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 12:22:08 pm »

There official one is the CWs page. I'm friends with them on myspace. Here's mine if You want to look through my friends. I know they're there.
http://www.myspace.com/youngmeninchinos

Member of the Planless People Club!
Member of the I'm Not a 50 Year Old Man Club!
Member of The People Who Get Hurt A Lot Club!
Member of the Easily Addicted To TV Shows Club!
kaylarox
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2007, 01:58:31 pm »

They don't reply to you on that one though. I think they mean their personal myspace.

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2007, 07:08:02 pm »

it's not the girls themselves, someone runs the page, just search for gilmore girls and you'll see many fan pages on there. Smiley
They don't reply to you on that one though. I think they mean their personal myspace.

The girls would not have their own personal myspace page.. Smiley there is alot of GG fans on there who have made pages for them.. that maybe the closest we'll get! dammit!  Grin

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
kaylarox
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2007, 07:10:53 pm »

I think if they were to have a personal myspace, they would probably post the url on this site.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 07:16:00 pm by kaylarox » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: