GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 21, 2022, 02:54:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: April Nardini: Is she a great plot twist, or Gilmore Girls' "jump the shark" moment?
Great Plot Twist
Jump The Shark
neither
both

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: April Nardini / Vanessa Marano Appreciation  (Read 117987 times)
clumsy_cardhouse
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 25

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2007, 03:09:35 pm »

She's not as annoying as she used to be...well, with the exception of her laugh that is.  I can't wait to get Luke/Lorelai/April/Rory interaction again.  I think Lorelai and April will get along very well.  I mean, they hit it off great in Super Cool Party People!  And Lorelai would make a great step-mom to April.  Give her a break from her awful mother!  Oops...did I just say that out loud?!  Grin

You're right, Lorelai will be a really good step-mother. I think there needs to be another Rory/April interaction. I can only think of one.

Don't even get me started on Anna....sheesh. The way she acted through the whole custody battle was not cool at all.

Dave- "What we need is a name."
Brian- "I made my suggestion."
Zach- "Yeah, and we vetoed the Harry Potters. Next."
urbanmonkey
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2007, 05:01:36 pm »

There's 2 that I know of.  When April and Rory were first introduced in "The Real Paul Anka" and then again in "Santa's Secret Stuff".

Anna...ooo...I hate that woman.  She's such a...well...you know.  She was awful through the custody battle, with her accusation that Luke bailed on Lorelai.  Ooo...that made me mad.
clumsy_cardhouse
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 25

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2007, 12:39:48 pm »

I know, I got so mad when she did that!  Censor

My mom and I were totally yelling at the tv....haha...

Dave- "What we need is a name."
Brian- "I made my suggestion."
Zach- "Yeah, and we vetoed the Harry Potters. Next."
jessrory4evr938
Town Selectman

Community Points: 436

I feel like I was born for Devastation and Reform

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2007, 08:41:55 am »

I love April! I can never find anyone else who likes her, but I think she's awesome. But I don't like Anna at ALL.

If home is where the heart is, then my home is where you are. <3
lukenlorelai4ever5
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Don't stop believin' in a season 8!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2007, 11:46:02 am »

I like April.  I thought she was a nice addition to the storyline.  I'm kind of mad that Lorelai got so angry about her at first, Luke does have a right to get to know her as he didn't know her for about 12 years.  But then again, I felt bad for Lorelai since she wasn't getting as much attention.  I like April's personality.  She's nice.  I'm glad that Lorelai finally started to get used to her.   Smiley

But I find Anna to be a bit annoying.  I don't like her one bit.  Tongue

Lorelai Gilmore: Where are you?
Luke Danes: Oh, I'm about an hour from 'If I lived here I'd blow my brains out.'
Lorelai Gilmore: Oh, I heard it's nice there this time of year.

J.J.
Noddie

Fav shows:
This 'n' Ugly Betty
minilorelai14
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2007, 12:34:01 pm »

i luv april so much she is a great addition to the show and shes an amazing friend!! i luv that grly!! but ya im glad that luke has a daughter to its really kool for that to happen cause he hates kids jam hands he calls em lol but i luv her great addition to the show!!
mooey93
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2007, 10:45:46 pm »

i really like April, i think its interesting having another hmm 'Rory' if that makes sense. she really is like rory, when rory was little. Anyway I just want Rory to be able to meet her and actually talk to her, like a conversation with april i think they really would be able to have great conv's. yes but i think that April is a very good addition to the show, i quite like her...except she sounds a bit whiny, but meh.

Rory to Paris:"oh god your like a scary pop-up book!"
Lorelai:"shall I put a mirror in front of you so you can have this conversation with yourself?"

Maddy
urbanmonkey
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2007, 10:54:43 pm »

April's a cutie.  She makes me laugh.  I hope we get to see more of her as this season draws to a close.  I love how much she's made Luke change.  I love the changes she's brought about in him.  I want to see Lorelai and April get to know each other better.  I think she'll fit right in with our girls.
minilorelai14
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2007, 03:43:52 pm »

hey guys! k im vanessa bff lol and ive gotten her to talk on the org on the general section and the thread is dont call me fake *vanessa marano* so plzz come join and hve fun chating!

thanks! Wink
Gilmores-Forever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2007, 02:05:56 pm »

i think its amazing how she comes on this bored!
and i cant believe your bff with her! thanks incredable

sarah =)
Poptartpm
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 152

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2007, 06:38:31 am »

I love April! I can never find anyone else who likes her, but I think she's awesome. But I don't like Anna at ALL.
Same Here! I don't know a lot of people who like her. I think she's interesting in the show. Anna...I don't really like her that much. I find her annoying.  Undecided

Ciara to the STAGE. When ya fav gawn do it?
ObessedwithGG
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2007, 04:50:42 pm »

Not going to lie, at first I was very wary about her coming into Luke's life and messing everything up.  Now, I'm a huge fan of April! She's great, and she's done wonders for Luke.   She was a great addition to the cast in my opinion.

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
minilorelai14
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2007, 11:19:52 pm »

k well just to inform u..vanessa wont be on for awhile i just got this info today Vanessa and Ellen *her mom* got in a bad car accident yesterday Cry  vanessa was ok she just has bruisies and just really sore and Ellen is ok very very very sore and she got a pretty bad neck injury they thought she was going to be pralized from the neck down but THANK GOD!! SHES FINE!! but they told vanessa that and vanessa started bawling so hard but there ok...wht happened was vanessa was going on interiview and ellen was looking for a parking spot and slowed down and the idiot behind just ran rite into the side of the drivers side of the car! the car is totalled but ellen looks on the brightside as shes getting a new car lol! but there alright just Ellen was hurt more then Vanessa but there ok! THANK GOD!!  Smiley
Kristian
Town Resident

Community Points: 27

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2007, 08:18:39 am »

Is English your first language minilorelai14?

JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2007, 08:36:57 am »

Oh Britney I'm so glad they are alright!!

Give them my regards if you see them.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: