GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 06:19:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Closet Cases - Gilmore Girls Fashion Thread  (Read 161877 times)
Razzlefrat!
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

coffee, coffee, coffee

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 10, 2007, 03:14:59 pm »

Does anyone know anything about this shirt??!!! I <3 it and reaalllly want to know how/if i can get it!

Literati <3

/\ by Razzlefrat!
analaigilmore
Diner Regular

Community Points: 55

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: November 18, 2007, 03:10:39 pm »

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of UGGs Rory has? Does she have multiple ones? I think she wears some in Season 3, but I don't know what kind they are. If anyone has a picture or knows what color (sand, chestnut, etc.) and type (classic tall, classic short, etc.) they are, please please please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much!!

And I think that Lorelai definitely has quite the taste in clothes. She can wear cute tees and jeans one day and look so put together and beautiful the next in a gorgeous evening dress.

My MySpace
Click me
*If anyone knows what kind of UGGs Rory wears please message me. I wanna know the color + type.
squad
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 23, 2007, 08:48:36 am »

hey folks, im new here, wanted to create the thread in the general discussion forum but it didnīt work, and sorry for my english, im from austria! Smiley

im curious.. the red vest with the black stripes on the arms.. logan is wearing in season 6 episode 16... does anyone know where i cant this ? or what label it is Huh
i just LOVE it!

would be really nice if someone could help me

regards
squad
haileyerin
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2007, 12:56:43 pm »

Just wondering...has anyone bought the "Reading is Sexy" shirt from buyolympia? I ordered it last summer and I never sent it back, which was dumb on my part, but it was only $14.95 so I'm not out a lot. Anyway, I got a medium thinking it would shrink and fit perfectly, but it is TEENY TINY. It looks like a little kid shirt...anyone else have this problem?

Hailey
haileyerin
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 06, 2007, 03:08:17 pm »

okay..two posts in a row. i really am not normally this chatty.

But just so everyone knows, J.Crew is having a GIGANTIC sale. I got Rory's grey wool skirt (from Season 6) for $40. It was originally $128. Go go go!

Hailey
melitta
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 12, 2007, 10:07:50 am »

which skirt do you mean? Is it the one she wears in several episodes, the one with the black stripes?

I have another question:
does anybody know who designed this coat?
http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6179uj9.png
haileyerin
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 13, 2007, 01:02:38 pm »

No, it's in "I'm OK, You're OK."  She wears it to her appt. with Dr. Shapiro or whatever his name was. The episode that it's really prominent in is that one because that scene is so long and the camera focuses pretty much only on her. I love it...now it just needs to be cold enough to wear it!

Hailey
melitta
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 14, 2007, 04:57:31 am »

sorry I'm confused, is it really in I'm Ok, You'r Ok?
I can't remember the scene in this ep. maybe I mistake the episodes, but isn't it the episode where she does her internship at the newspaper (don't remember the name)?
or do you mean this skirt?
http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6177md0.png

Sorry, I'm really curious Wink
haileyerin
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 17, 2007, 09:36:36 pm »

Maybe it's not I'm OK, You're OK... it's whichever episode has Rory going to see the Yale psychiatrist where she breaks down about not being about to drink coffee anymore. Ahh!! I wish I could remember which one it was...I was POSITIVE it was I'm OK You're OK. Now I am doubting myself Sad

Hailey
melitta
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2007, 05:29:04 am »

ah I think I got it, it's ep. 6.11 the perfect dress,
it's this one right?
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=61113ph7.png
You're a lucky one owning that skirt, hope you get the chance to wear it soon!
 Smiley
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: December 18, 2007, 07:00:03 pm »

I love that shirt, I ordered it about a year ago, I got the bag too Cheesy I love it, it's really nice material too!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
kaylarox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 7

Rory is one of my favorite characters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2007, 02:50:59 pm »

I believe this should be in the Q&A thread in the general discussion area. I know you are new, but you can post a new topic by pressing back it should be on the top and it says new topic click that. Um, I'm not sure about the Logan thing.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 02:52:43 pm by kaylarox » Logged

JMARCH
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 22, 2007, 03:26:32 am »

I love the clothes Rory wore during her time at Yale.
haileyerin
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 03, 2008, 03:02:00 pm »

www.anthropologie.com

First of all, I apologize. After you see this website you won't be able to shop anywhere else and will end up completely broke and I'm okay with taking all the blame for that.

Secondly, you're welcome.

Third, I just bought a dress from there for a wedding this weekend. (Okay, it was a Christmas present, but someone bought it--no free lunch, right?) I also found a white wrap sweater strikingly similar to the one Rory wears in the last scene of 7.22 and a tank top that was totally worth the money. My next venture is saving up for a yellow sundress that's on the main "new arrivals" page...not sure how my paycheck from the North Texas Daily is going to support that but I'll make it work!

also, if you want to take a step further and try buying some of those Marc Jacobs and Diane von Furstenburg dresses, bluefly.com has some. They're still expensive, but most of them are at least 50% off. If you time it just right, you can get all the really stylish winter stuff right before the spring lines come out. Then a few months later when the winter stuff is just about to hit, buy all the summer clothes you can. It's SO much cheaper that way and if you can't find your size in something, you can always have it altered.

Hailey

« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 03:04:14 pm by haileyerin » Logged
Gilmoregirl1515
Inn Manager

Community Points: 1183

Even heroes know when to be scared

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 06, 2008, 04:52:21 pm »

Just wondering...has anyone bought the "Reading is Sexy" shirt from buyolympia? I ordered it last summer and I never sent it back, which was dumb on my part, but it was only $14.95 so I'm not out a lot. Anyway, I got a medium thinking it would shrink and fit perfectly, but it is TEENY TINY. It looks like a little kid shirt...anyone else have this problem?
Hailey

Did you look at the size chart? A medium is for a chest size of: 32-34, which seems like it would be a small, not a medium, so that's probably why.

www.anthropologie.com

First of all, I apologize. After you see this website you won't be able to shop anywhere else and will end up completely broke and I'm okay with taking all the blame for that.

Secondly, you're welcome.
*Gasp* There's some REALLY cute stuff there!!!! I love this shirt:

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=1013498046820486883&id=71612&parentid=APP_SALE_T_SHIRTS&pushId=APP_SALE_T_SHIRTS&popId=APP_SALE&sortProperties=%2BmarketingPriority%2C-saleDate&navCount=13&navAction=poppushpush&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=red
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 04:59:36 pm by Gilmoregirl1515 » Logged

Graphic Love <3
Smile. I'm Maggie. I'll make your day. x]
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  

Jump to: