GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 09:26:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Closet Cases - Gilmore Girls Fashion Thread  (Read 161908 times)
odetolorelai
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 29, 2007, 03:44:34 am »

all true...

But, here's another possibility.  When Rory was living in the poolhouse, she was with Logan, right? Maybe he let her go out and shop, using his credit card?  I know, I'm sure Rory wouldn't have really done that, but I guess it's a possibility.

Also, I bet there are a TON of really great bargain basement-type stores in their area. Maybe we can imagine that they would scour the racks of those bargain stores (whatever you call them - Nordstrom Rack, etc) and get their beautiful duds that way.

On another note, I would LOVE to know where the boots are from that Lorelai wore in the last few episodes - they are tall black boots with what seem to be light-colored crepe wedge soles. She wore them with the Leona Edmiston dress (the black flowered one with the neck kerchief detail) and then in the last episode with the black dress w/red "cummerbund" thing, when Rory was introduced to Christine Amanpour (totally misspelled that, sorry).   Does anyone happen to know who they're from?   

Coffee Coffee Coffee
katie_lou
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 34

In Omnia Paratus

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 29, 2007, 04:03:45 am »

Thanks for the link to the Celebrity Style site *pretty stick*
I'd been trying to find out what Rory was wearing when she yelled at Logan in his apartment and now I know! (The berry/maroon top with the tan boots and the Anthropologie crosshatch wool button down dress.) Smiley
I can't afford it lol but I can stop looking or find a knock off now that I know exactly what it looks like.
haileyerin
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 10, 2007, 11:15:04 am »

Forever 21 has a lot of Rory-esque tops and dresses and big plus here: there are very few things over $30. You have to do a little digging to find things amidst the flashy rhinestoned things but the sweaters and dressy tops are cute and really comfortable.

www.forever21.com
LukeNLorelai4eva
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 11, 2007, 01:24:38 pm »

haileyerin ~ Hi thats a really cool website, love the stuff, just wondering, do you know if they ship to england? i had a look but couldn't find it.

And also about Rory having no money and still having really nice clothes, Logan bought her the Birkin, so he probably would have bought her clothes.

Sorry! dont know how to quote!!

~*Literai*~*Java Junkie*~
~We Both Go Together, If One Falls Down, I'll Talk Aloud, Like You're Still Here~
haileyerin
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 11, 2007, 06:39:03 pm »

LukeNLorelai--

I'm not sure if they ship to England. I don't know why they wouldn't...I'd go ahead and try it.

What do you have to lose?

Hailey
Ashley
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2007, 04:49:59 am »

I have a question; Grin

Does anyone know what color Rory's Converses are? Did she wear black ones, or navy blue, and maybe any other colors? I've been looking for caps but it's hard to find the right episodes. Also, what season did she wear them?

Thank you in advance!
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2007, 07:45:26 am »

I remember her wearing them in season 4 a lot.  I think they are black but I am not sure

My New Website
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2007, 05:25:26 pm »

Q:

Does anybody know the outfit the Rory owre in Hale BAle MAze (the shirt and sweater)
Does anybody happen to know where I might find that.....prob wont, but you never know...

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: July 03, 2007, 08:24:01 am »

Q:

Does anybody know the outfit the Rory owre in Hale BAle MAze (the shirt and sweater)
Does anybody happen to know where I might find that.....prob wont, but you never know...

What scene are you refering to?  I am having trouble finding it

Here are the screen caps.  Post a picture and I might be able to help
http://www.gilmoregirls.org/screencaps/episode718/index.html

My New Website
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 03, 2007, 12:48:36 pm »

its the silky blue cami type thing. With the creme sweater with darker cream stri[es on it.

(ITs in the scene where HEr and LOgan just arived and they were like sitting on her bed, and when she was showing him around town)

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
gilmorewriter
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 16, 2007, 09:45:43 am »

Hello everybody,

I'm posting this again as requested...

I just joined last week and I'm enjoying all your posts. My daughter (9) and I are CRAZY GG fans and watch the episodes every single day before going to bed.

We're crazy about the clothes and purses on the show. I was able to find the Marc Jacobs black purse Lorelai wears in seasons 5 and 6 but I'm still trying to find the little baby pink one with the two pockets on the front. Does anybody know what kind of bag it is?? She wears this small purse on seasons 5 and 6 as well.

I searched the fashion thread but found no answer to this one.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Razzlefrat!
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

coffee, coffee, coffee

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 11, 2007, 02:56:36 pm »

Ok, I'm still looking for the 'blue dress', but does anyone know about the jeans Rory was wearing in I'd Rather Be In PhilidelphiaHuh

thanx
~rebecca

No idea about the blue dress, but the jeans look like AG Adriano Goldschmied.  Available at www.shopbop.com

Thanks! I'll check it out! ps. I <3 your sig!!! i have the shirt!

Literati <3

/\ by Razzlefrat!
sigkaplt99
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2007, 08:48:43 am »

I am trying to figure out what kind of purse Lorelai had in seasons 3-5, black leather with silver hardware. It is so cool, and I would love to find one like it. (I could be off on the seasons, but I know it was at least 2 seasons.) Please help if anyone knows this!!

Lonnie
sigkaplt99
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2007, 08:58:59 am »

Hello everybody,

I'm posting this again as requested...

I just joined last week and I'm enjoying all your posts. My daughter (9) and I are CRAZY GG fans and watch the episodes every single day before going to bed.

We're crazy about the clothes and purses on the show. I was able to find the Marc Jacobs black purse Lorelai wears in seasons 5 and 6 but I'm still trying to find the little baby pink one with the two pockets on the front. Does anybody know what kind of bag it is?? She wears this small purse on seasons 5 and 6 as well.

I searched the fashion thread but found no answer to this one.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

I was just wondering where you found the Marc Jacobs bag? I absolutely love it! Thanks!

Lonnie
Love_the_Lorelais
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

Luke + Lorelai = Love

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 16, 2007, 05:59:05 pm »

I have that shirt that she's wearing! I had it before I really knew the show too. I feel happy.  Cheesy hehe

~Java Junkie and proud of it!~
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
  Print  

Jump to: