GilmoreGirls.org Forum
September 18, 2021, 01:32:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your favorite Rory saying?
"He has much knowledge." - 56 (22.1%)
To Dean "Because I love you, you idiot!" - 97 (38.3%)
Refering to Lor n Chris. "Ladies and Gentlemen the drama king and queen of Conecitcuit." - 100 (39.5%)
Total Voters: 250

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 58
  Print  
Author Topic: Rory Gilmore / Alexis Bledel Appreciation  (Read 332374 times)
minilorelai14
« Reply #795 on: May 18, 2007, 11:29:37 am »

i luv her interviews!! there so cute!!

i luv the name kimberly!! its so pretty!...but personally she looks more like an Alexis and Rory then a Kimberly...?
ttfrancine
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: May 18, 2007, 01:02:15 pm »

I AGREE WITH YOU! SHE IS A CLASSY ACTRESS! SHE DOES A GREAT JOB AT EVERYTHING SHE DOES! SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE! THEY COULDN'T HAVE CHOOSEN A BETTER ACTRESS TO BE A PART OF THEGGIRLS CAST! Smiley
   will they change the actor rorey so the show ?
ttfrancine
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: May 18, 2007, 01:03:11 pm »

I AGREE WITH YOU! SHE IS A CLASSY ACTRESS! SHE DOES A GREAT JOB AT EVERYTHING SHE DOES! SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE! THEY COULDN'T HAVE CHOOSEN A BETTER ACTRESS TO BE A PART OF THEGGIRLS CAST! Smiley
   will they change the actor rorey so the show  coul go on??
suse
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: May 28, 2007, 01:58:56 pm »

The guy in the black t-shirt is apparently Alexis' boyfriend. She is also pictured with him in New York the other day. Anybody know who he is?

http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=abledel001ja7.jpg
Gilmorefan xx
Diner Regular

Community Points: 61

Tuesday-No GG? I'm sorry, I can't comprehend that

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: May 28, 2007, 06:03:39 pm »

I don't know who he is either! I first saw news of this at www.gilmoregirlsnews.com but i hadn't seen this pic before! People think it's the guy she was sitting by at the Mercedes Benz event (still not sure who that is). Lots of people are talking about it on that ggnews site. So there are a lot of people guessing who it is, but no one knows for sure I don't think.

August 6th! 
snowfalke
« Reply #800 on: June 02, 2007, 03:53:25 pm »

Would anyone know if rory aka alexis  still talks  is still freind with jess aka milo because my freind says she think they still do but with them and how they are off and on and  like that would anyone know this question
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #801 on: June 19, 2007, 10:57:09 am »

Would anyone know if rory aka alexis  still talks  is still freind with jess aka milo because my freind says she think they still do but with them and how they are off and on and  like that would anyone know this question

I heard a rumor not to long ago that they were still friends.  I guess Alexis released this information to the public after being seen walking out of  a restaurant with Milo.
Hope this helps

My New Website
Ashley
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 28, 2007, 07:03:29 am »

Rory is my favorite character on the show, mainly because I can relate to her to a certain extend. When I first started watching the show, I noticed many similarities, personality-wise, and that's when my obsession with the show (and Rory/Alexis in particular) started.

Yay Rory! Grin
Melly721
Town Resident

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 16, 2007, 10:43:44 pm »

Is anyone else excited for her upcoming movie "sisterhood of the traveling pants 2"? I loved the first one; I can't wait to see her in the next one!

"Lorelai: Kirk asked me out.
Rory: Shut up!
Lorelai: Yesterday.
Rory: That's so sweet!
Lorelai: Rory!
Rory: What are you gonna wear? Ooh, you should wear your dress with the ponies on it, I bet he likes ponies!"
gilmore_luver_07
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

gilmore girls<3

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: August 29, 2007, 04:29:06 pm »

Rory is my favorite character on the show, mainly because I can relate to her to a certain extend. When I first started watching the show, I noticed many similarities, personality-wise, and that's when my obsession with the show (and Rory/Alexis in particular) started.

Yay Rory! Grin

I do love her to, she has many similarities to alot of girls out there. I think that she makes the show what it is. I mean what better show to have then an sarcastic loving mom and her sarcastic brainy daughter.

<3Alison LeAnn.
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #805 on: September 10, 2007, 04:34:59 pm »

Is anyone else excited for her upcoming movie "sisterhood of the traveling pants 2"? I loved the first one; I can't wait to see her in the next one!

i am so physced!!! i cried during the first one!! in a theater full of people. my mom cried too. lol. when is the release date on that?
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: September 16, 2007, 10:20:53 pm »

Today is Alexis's 26th birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIS!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
Kaish15
Town Resident

Community Points: 21

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: September 17, 2007, 12:23:02 am »

Happy 26th Birthday Alexis!!!!! (Yes, I'm day late)

JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: September 17, 2007, 08:30:19 pm »

Happy Birthday! I hope she had a great birthday!  Grin

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
homegrown_bliss
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: September 19, 2007, 05:22:57 am »

The guy in the black t-shirt is apparently Alexis' boyfriend. She is also pictured with him in New York the other day. Anybody know who he is?

http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=abledel001ja7.jpg

she looks like she had a couple of shots. haha. i loved it when they had that random rants she was i think a lil tipsy and she was hella funny there. She kicks ajdjf and she has a GUN. haha

Happy Belated Alexis.

*-_anne_-*
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 58
  Print  

Jump to: