GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 06:44:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 381
  Print  
Author Topic: Literati (Rory and Jess) - He looked it up  (Read 1232629 times)
__NaddeL__
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: March 14, 2007, 03:04:28 am »

To Sook's discussion question...

I've always liked Jess but there's been times where I just had a grudge against him. When he first came on the show, I loved him and stuff. But, when he got Lorelai mad, I got mad at Jess. But, I saw the look in his eyes whenever he was with Rory and... well, I kept changing moods. Jess' bad boy thing is pretty hott but it sometimes gets on my nerves on how carefree he is. I HATED WHEN HE JUST WALKED AWAY TO CALIFORNIA. Not cool. I still love himmm.

YES when he walked away and left Rory there - that was NOT cool! Also, when he would just run away after returning to Stars Hollow...everytime he'd see Rory. Instead of just talking to her and trying to see how things are. He really didn't have to be so silly about the whole thing! It didn't really make me mad at him but I thought it could have been handled differently. I think that the biggest thing that made me not really mad but more disappointed was how long it took for him to tell Rory how he felt and then when he did tell her, that was it...it was like end of story and no more! I wanted there to be something more with that maybe. I wanted to see more of them after he moved and had his open house that Rory and Luke and April all saw each other at. After they had both matured and grown a bit...it would have been nice to see more of them together! Neither here nor there really...just a thought.

You two said even taht what I feel. Jess and Rory belongs together. They are the perfect couple.
It would be so great when Milo would come back to Stars Hollow!!!!!
Its just my second day on this site, but I realy enjoy it here. I don't know why I had found this site so late!!! Grin
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: March 14, 2007, 09:13:10 am »

_Naddel_~ Hi! my name is Imogen! Welcome to the forum it rocks! but this thread rocks harder than most! (IMO)! i totally agree Jess and Rory belong together!!!

Brenda~ not much to say just Helloooo!! a song for rory and jess oooh i'll think about that one! is if for a youtube video? -i love them!!

Sooks~ if Jess did stay I think that the show and Rory's character and her past would be very different. Although they might not have made up after the big fight in Keg!Max! but if they did I think that Rory would be a lot more likeable to people like me who get really mad at her sometimes!! she probably wouldn't have slept with Dean because during season4 is when she started to miss Dean but she would have had Jess as a distraction (and a whole lot more!). in answer to your other question did i like Jess from the very begining- of course i did! He was amazing completely swept me away just as he did Rory!!!!

Emily~ Loving your fanfic so far! I read chapter4 at lunch today it was reallllly good! please update soon and i hope you get Rory and Jess back together! (who am i kidding? of course you'll get them back together!)

and that's it from me for now!! bye!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: March 14, 2007, 09:22:21 am »

I just found a quote that reminded me why I love Jess and Rory together
"You seem to have a very firm grasp of the English language. You put together several full sentences, even using a couple of words that contain two or more syllables, and then my mother appears and suddenly we need a thought bubble over your head to understand what you’re thinking. Can you tell me why that is?"
"The verbal thing comes and goes."
        - Rory and Jess, "Lost and Found"

They're really...similar...
They kind of remind me of Lorelai and Chris in a way. I just can't explain it. Anyway, I'm a Jess/Rory shipper, and I'd love to see more of Jess, but since Rory is happy with Logan, I don't see the point. It was nice while it lasted. *dreaming of a miracle* Wink

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: March 14, 2007, 09:28:06 am »

that's a good quote!!
Jess will come back! -I'm very hopeful!!! hey miracles happen everyday!!!
LITERATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mesmerize
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: March 14, 2007, 06:41:41 pm »

I found another Milo interveiw where yet again they asked him about Gilmore Girls !!!

Notice in this interveiw when the woman mentions gilmore girls + milo the crowd goes wild !! He has never actually said a definate "NO" he always avoids answering the question "Will you return?" properly.. Perhaps he is leaving it to a big surprise Wink Who knows !! Anyway .. here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCQS38FekEc
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: March 14, 2007, 07:08:29 pm »

Sooks~ if Jess did stay I think that the show and Rory's character and her past would be very different. Although they might not have made up after the big fight in Keg!Max! but if they did I think that Rory would be a lot more likeable to people like me who get really mad at her sometimes!! she probably wouldn't have slept with Dean because during season4 is when she started to miss Dean but she would have had Jess as a distraction (and a whole lot more!). in answer to your other question did i like Jess from the very begining- of course i did! He was amazing completely swept me away just as he did Rory!!!!

Good points you have there, my friend!! I hated that part when Rory slept with Dean, it wasn't right and didn't feel right even. I don't think she was thinking straight and don't think Dean was really either, seeing as he was having problems with his marriage at that point. Too bad Jess wasn't there so none of that would have happened. I think that they would have spent a lot of quality time together and created even more wonderful memories together. But, I think that later is when they would really have gotten along well together. I think they may have needed some time to grow and mature, to get away and experience other things in life. And that would have added to their relationship at a later time, so much! Just my opinion! I think things would have been totally different, had Jess and Rory gotten together, at a later date!

I just found a quote that reminded me why I love Jess and Rory together
"You seem to have a very firm grasp of the English language. You put together several full sentences, even using a couple of words that contain two or more syllables, and then my mother appears and suddenly we need a thought bubble over your head to understand what you’re thinking. Can you tell me why that is?"
"The verbal thing comes and goes."
 - Rory and Jess, "Lost and Found"

Oh, how I love that quote that you have reminded us of!! Great one...and a great episode! I'm going to go watch it right now, I think!

Yes, miracles can happen...I just don't hold my breath because of all his work with Heroes right now! But, as many have said...anything is possible!! Smiley

NaddeL Welcome to the ORG! I hope that you like it here and that you feel free to post as much as you'd like! It's always good to have another Literati among the members!! Let us know if you need anything! I look forward to your posts! Smiley

Mesmerize I'm off to go watch that video interview right now! Thanks for posting it! Yes, Milo has avoided that question in other interviews I've read and seen too...perhaps he IS just leaving it to a great suspense and an even bigger surprise! Smiley
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 07:11:36 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: March 15, 2007, 09:28:52 am »

Sooks~ Yeah I really think that now they are even more perfect for each other than they were back in the early seasons. But i still love season2 the best it's totally literati!!

Mesmerize~ i like to think that Milo is keeping it as a BIG suprise because a) i think that would work really well for the show and maybe even for Milo and b) IT WOULD BE SOOOOO GREAT!!!
But I just like to keep telling myself that he's gonna come back!!!

Literati for Life!

jessrory4evr938
Town Selectman

Community Points: 436

I feel like I was born for Devastation and Reform

View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: March 15, 2007, 11:12:46 am »

Hello everyone! What's up? I know that once again, I'm posting less, but it's still because of my forum.

If home is where the heart is, then my home is where you are. <3
rorylovesjess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 52

Plz call me Maddie...

View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: March 15, 2007, 03:08:18 pm »

Truthfully, and every time I mention this I feel bad like I'm crushing the dream or something, but I htink he avoids htose type of questions because he doesn't want to disappoint anyone. He is probably so busy with Heroes that he has no time for Gilmore Girls, as horrible as it is. Cry

banner made by unseen_shadows

Literati~JavaJunkie~Hamburger Hater~Flyswatter
Gilmorefan xx
Diner Regular

Community Points: 61

Tuesday-No GG? I'm sorry, I can't comprehend that

View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: March 15, 2007, 03:51:56 pm »

Yes, you did crush the dream, but i agree with you. I'm just gonna try not to dwell on it, so my hopes can stay high!!
After all the fanfics i've read lately(especially Pri and Emily's!!) it got me kind of excited to write one. So since i'm on Spring Break and didn't have plans today, I planned out my own fanfic. I've only got like an hour to type the first chapter and make an account on fanfic.net, but here i go!! idk why i'm so excited, but i am!!!

also i watched some of season 6 today and does  anyone else hate how Rory brings up Dean all the time. But she never says anything about Jess! The epi i watched ws the one where she has to talk to the Yale therapist and she mentions Dean, and then when she talks to Lorelai about her and Logan having a fight, she never even mentions the fact that Jess came to visit!!!

------

I just made an account, but i have no idea how to upload a story. Can someone help me?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 04:19:23 pm by Gilmorefan xx » Logged

August 6th! 
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3175 on: March 15, 2007, 07:04:16 pm »

(especially Pri and Emily's!!)

Thanks!

::How to Upload::

1] Go to www.fanfiction.net.
2] On the upper-right side of the screen, it says LOGIN. Click that.
3] Go to DOCUMENTS on the left side.
4] Scroll down and upload your story.

PM me if you need more help, or if you're confused.

=)

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
Gilmorefan xx
Diner Regular

Community Points: 61

Tuesday-No GG? I'm sorry, I can't comprehend that

View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: March 15, 2007, 10:00:47 pm »

oooh! Thank you! I went to the documents tab, but apparently new members can't upload stories until 3 days after they sign up.
Okay well, I finished my first chapter. Since this is my first fanfic, i'm not really sure what i'm doing, so plz give me tons of critical feedback! like if it's too short.I especially need to know if it is too boring, cause sometimes i ramble on about non-important things...hmm, kinda like i'm doing now.lol
so here's the 1st chapter:

As she sat there chewing on her delicious steak and seafood dish, she thought about all the changes that had happened over the past year. First off, one year ago she would not be eating something this tasty if her dad was the one paying for the meal. It seemed that Sherry actually became a good influence on him. She really got him on track and Rory was glad for the two of them, even if it had hurt her mom.

Secondly, she didn’t have a baby sister a year ago. Gigi was the reason she came to visit. She’d seen her, talked to dad and Sherry, and now she was ready to go and enjoy New York. Maybe check out some book stores.

“Dad, would you mind if I took a stroll around the city? Just to see if there are some books out that I’ve been looking for.”

“Sure Rory, I could see you staring out the window this whole time. I thought you’d want to go somewhere. Just be back by nine, please. The streets can get sort of dangerous.”

“Okay, see you then.”

Rory loved to people-watch. So while she was walking on the sidewalk, she took in the diverse city goers. An extremely pale lady in bohemian-style clothing went by, “Probably a painter,” she thought to herself. The next one to go by was a workaholic, after that it was a wannabe actor, and then she saw a guy about her age, maybe a little older.

She couldn’t quite figure him out. The leather jacket made her instantly think he was an angry rebel, but then she saw his eyes and saw a sensitive side to him. Apparently he noticed her eyes as well, because she looked quickly away with flaming cheeks. She checked to see if he was still looking at her. He was.  With that quick glimpse of him Rory saw how cute he looked, with his hair spiked messily and the unique way he walked. She shouldn’t be thinking about him. Not when she remembered how jealous Dean would get if she even looked someone’s way.   

So, she decided to get him out of her head. She took out her list of books she’d been meaning to get. Within five minutes she came across a quaint book store and walked through the door.
---------------------------------------------
Jess followed her. He didn’t know a thing about her, and yet he was very intrigued. He found out that she liked to read. That was obviously a plus to him, seeing as how he had a paperback copy of Howl in his jacket pocket. He always took a book with him everyday.
“$22 and 42 cents,” said the cashier.

“Oh, I’m sorry I don’t have enough,” she said as she looked through her purse. “Could I come by tomorrow with the money?”

“Sure, that’d be fine.”

So, she’d be back tomorrow. A plan was already starting in Jess’ mind.

He watched as she went back through the door and onto the street. He then walked up to the cashier and asked if he was hiring. The cashier looked pretty distracted, but said yes. The place, as small as it was, was bustling with people everywhere. It definitely looked as if he needed the help.

“You start tomorrow. Try and be here before 10 a.m.”

“Alright, I will. Thanks, again.”

He didn’t say thanks often, but he needed to stay on this man’s good side if he was going to work there. He had to see that girl again.

FEEDBACK PLZ!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:08:48 pm by Gilmorefan xx » Logged

August 6th! 
Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Community Points: 158

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3177 on: March 16, 2007, 01:14:27 pm »

I hate you! Ive been writing for much longer,but your already four times better then me! Its awsome,and I love it. Im gunna be ur number one fan! lol. Love it! Guess wat guys?Im exited!lol tonights.my.school.dance!Im.so.exited!also.im.using.periods.for.spaces.b/c.it.makes.to.much.noise.
and.i.cant.wake.my.mom.up!bah!lol.

Brenda- "It's Not A Sundae... It's A Banana Split."
Imy- "Do You Need A Crazy Corner?"
Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

One Tree Hill is the bomb.
jessrory4evr938
Town Selectman

Community Points: 436

I feel like I was born for Devastation and Reform

View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: March 17, 2007, 09:42:13 am »

lol. Emily, still funny! And I'm gald your excited! lol.

If home is where the heart is, then my home is where you are. <3
Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Community Points: 158

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3179 on: March 17, 2007, 09:54:28 am »

yeah the dance was okay.but it was stupid too.Everyone was crying!! lol. I think me an kelsey were the only ones who didn't burst out in tears.But I got BLACKMAIL ON HER! haha

Brenda- "It's Not A Sundae... It's A Banana Split."
Imy- "Do You Need A Crazy Corner?"
Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

One Tree Hill is the bomb.
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 381
  Print  

Jump to: